• 03 NM.png
    03 NM.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
USF:
Everything I've read here says that thiis is a hoyo that shows where to look for the next sign. Some call it an Alpha monument. There are posts on this subject in threads established by Old Dog and rangler, almost ad nausium.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically, yes. The BEGINNING of the trail is the front door. Going onto the trail; finding the next symbols; determining what kind of trail is it; what's at the end of the trail; etc. That is where the real interest lies. Driving down the street of any town, you'll see many "front doors" ; some with something behind them; some with nothing there. This monument is just the start. If it was put there by man, that man also put a confirmation sigh on it to prove it was not a natural formation. That sign should be viewable FROM THE TRAIL.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weeeeell. As an armchair adventurer, I can offer a guess. In your first photo, that big-assed rabbit on the left could be telling you that the next information will be at ground level.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
the shepard is looking to right and down 3 stones
is that the same view from the hoyo unf

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
the left point rock is that a 5 ?? and a cross or dagger it look like the same on ground at the 3 rocks

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
did u look at the darkend area to the right of hoyo
looking through hoyo on the right looks like a face rock in dist.
is that a v on what looks like a 7 to the right of hoyo

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
the jessies get smarter the pic i posted 90 percent of the rock was buried under 3 feet of dirt
didnt get shadows untill the rock was dug up

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
in the later jesuit (jessies) peroid the monuments get smaller this rock pic i posted was buried had to dig it up then i found the shadows

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great photos usernotfound,thanks for posting them.i like that 7 that poorfarm pointed out.great stuff.would love to here you thoughts on the site.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Binary code ?? Hmmmm. interesting. And the number "6". In Octal, the number "6" is 110 with the base values read from the right end toward the left. In this Octal example, the value is added up like this.........4 + 2 + 0 = 6. A "7" in Octal is 111. ( 4 + 2 + 1 = 7 )

In straight binary, the values are also read from the right end toward the left..........1024, 512, 256, 128, 64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, 1, 0.

Hash marks can have a whole 'nuther meaning when this information is considered. Since Binary Math was "invented" when solid state electronics were invented. Sooooo, did the Ancients know more than most of today's scientists are willing to consider OR are the binary clues on some of the treasure trails there because the deposites were made far more recently than some TREASURE HUNTERS want to believe??

An interesting conundrum.

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
That is amazing usernotfound. I never considered binary as being that old. You likely now know more about Jesuit code than 99 percent of hunters in the short time you have been at it. (Me included.) May I say...well done. Well done indeed.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is amazing usernotfound. I never considered binary as being that old. You likely now know more about Jesuit code than 99 percent of hunters in the short time you have been at it. (Me included.) May I say...well done. Well done indeed.

DITTO. :coffee2:

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
signs are bad enough dont add binary codes on top of it
ill never get this figured out

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
in all of my experience ...
a binary code was not a thing the SJ or any other group used.
PERIOD
Don't make basic stuff even harder by adding things that weren't even thought of or even thought out.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet. no matter what you think

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, I'm not sure if your read the link I posted. The most important thing I wanted to point out in the link was...

"A German mathematician, Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz(1646-1716), learned of the binary system from Jesuit missionaries who had lived in China. Leibniz was quick to recognize the advantages of the binary system over the denary system, but he is also well known for his attempts to transfer binary thinking to theology. He speculated that the creation of the universe may have been based on a binary scale, where "God, represented by the number 1, created the Universe out of nothing, represented by 0." This widely quoted analogy rests on an error, in that it is not strictly correct to equate nothing with zero."

I didn't even know that the Jesuits knew how to use binary code. I was just surprised when I noticed a pattern emerging after a couple of pages of math. What the binary code allowed me to do is to read the panel in the pattern the Jesuits meant it to be read. I was left with eight digits, seven of those where a 1 or a 0, the last one was a eight. Which meant new beginning. The panel taught me the Jesuits used binary code, and it was confirmed after a short google search.

You are absolutely right the hash marks have new meaning with the binary code, ergo "8= new beginning". Vertical hash marks also mean "earth." Depending on how you read the hash marks the "treasure" could be buried or it could be several feet above ground...like in a tunnel (with a death trap):laughing7:. The vertical hash marks can also make a latter used for climbing...they could also mean look left and right, and they could mean tunnel. They actually mean all those things and more at my location.

usernotfound:
You may have the right string,but the wrong yo-yo. Those hash marks you've used to figure which values are added together are not binary, but just indicators as to which Mayan math numbers, on your site, to use. As your are already aware of; in our base 10 system, the "0" is simply a 'place holder' . In true binary code, the "0" is not a place holder; it represents a "reset" condition. I suspect that the Spanish may have known the basic Mayan numbering system and simply used those posted numbers ( which may or maynot have anything to do with hidden valueables) to give direction, distance, and / or depth to valuables THEY hid away. I think the Spanish were pretty slick in many ways. We've all seen exellent examples of how they re-structured Ancient sculptures to fill their own needs. And remember, the Olmecs / Toltecs, Polyneasians, and Egyptians were Ancients to the Spanish, too.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Numerology can be facinating can't it? Numerology and astrology were closely related and used many, many moons ago and astrology was the foundation for what became astronomy. I wonder if your numbers have anything to do with lat / long and degrees above the horizon on certain days. 8-11-11 might be a date.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very impressive lion, I have only seen one other like it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread