Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3335Likes

Thread: Real or Pareidoliac ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    quinoa, thanks for pointing out that skull. thanks, good spot.

us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    hoofer,i havent been able to spot that cross with a circle yet,but i did spot a #8 and a cross or X in the lower blue circle. unless the + or X on the lower right circle is what you seen. heres the photo marked. thanks for your help.Attachment 642844or the X could be a #3

us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    thanks usernotfound in spotting that for me.

us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    yes dsty,thanks for all the help you have gave me.you have taken time to send me help thru pm's too.thanks

us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    thanks for that info.oddrock. i belive that horse and rider are the real deal. i wonder about the meaning? i have seen a lot of animals and a lot of human figures and faces,but this is the first sign i have found of both man and beast together,rare for my area. dose it carry some special meaning? anyone know? first i have found so far.

us
    Jan 2011
    3350 times
    lol,no usernotfound, i could care less about post count,lol.

us
    Dec 2008
    illinois
    199 times
    i think it is a 1 hump camel.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6312b 030 (1).jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	642857

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code
    dog,
    the shadow horse "might" be real , as there is an "L" just below it, but most likely it is a rock incorporated sign if [possible confirmation] however there are not enough elements in the pic that I can see....and you need a minimum of 3-5 elements to make a confirmed monument**..[so more pics at different times of the day/year might tell you more..l.,more than likely not "real" however it is worth more investigation before it is dimissed...caution is advised..
    as "camo"will over power your common sense...
    also the classic and "iconic" signs are you best bet...they were not alllowed to "make up" strange and unsual signs.[witches on broom sticks]ect.. when in doubt throw it out...look always for a nearby confirming sign...
    this is the very critical aspect that the cloud readers ignore...

ps: the L might be a roman numeral; for Distance or Direction, [always check compass bearing on the direction the shadow is pointing...a huge confirmation mark if it is a Cardinal Point~!]and or it might be a Masonic sign for "90" that also might be D or D..I have only one confirmed sign for horse & rider.. normally only the horses head is encountered and that means "this cache/mine is a Royal one, [under the Pain of Spain]and death to anyone who trespasses.

If this sign is real..meaning you have to find a couple more elements at or near this shadow...and if it is a Royal Trail, you will find no hoyos - but then you have to find more elements ie, up to 5-9
    -so far I only see the shadow and the "L".
    Note: hoyos were not used on Royal Trails~!...
    oro mandate
    rangler

** these other elements will not be spread out all over the hillside, but neatly contained in the rock and boulders that touch each other or are in very close proximity....The other marks on the hillside are of the paradilly nature as each and everyone needs to have a confirming signs related to it, and sorry to say none of these do that...keep to the classic signs...stay away from witches on brooms ect that p-dilly is made of...
    Last edited by rangler; Jun 05, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    383 times
    Dog Tther:
    Here's the free standing bird (owl ??) that I mentioned before, outlined in blue. The heart, (eyecatcher) is outlined in red, and the black dog / wolf with the sun sign eyeball in circled in yellow. There's a shadowy area just below the dog / wolf that has 2 "1s" or verticle marks on it.
    I didn't circle the large black "X" just below the heart.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6312b 032-dogtthr.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	643088
    shahrammoradiyan likes this.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    Dog theth Sorry the rider is a shadow from the tree blue circle..red circles left is a 7 middle lower is a 4 with some other marks upper right is a 5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	734.JPG 
Views:	395 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	643122

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    Red square turtle looking up at lion? looking at markings also spaniard profile on right side of lion just what I see..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anim.JPG 
Views:	456 
Size:	276.2 KB 
ID:	643124

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    sorry forgot this one horse shoe with dotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	u.JPG 
Views:	332 
Size:	275.4 KB 
ID:	643140

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    "[Here's the free standing bird (owl ??) that I mentioned before, outlined in blue. The heart, (eyecatcher) is outlined in red, and the black dog / wolf with the sun sign eyeball in circled in yellow. There's a shadowy area just below the dog / wolf that has 2 "1s" or verticle marks on it."
    Trackers, the short ones diagnoses is incorrect..
    all background camouflage,the heart if you look close is not the correct shape... the bird is not even close, and the dog..hmm just some random shadows. that is all.
    no oro for the unlearned ones
    rangler
    Last edited by rangler; Jun 06, 2012 at 04:48 PM.

us

Jul 2004
    154 times
    "Dog theth Sorry the rider is a shadow from the tree blue circle.."

OK Billy, but if you look close you will see the real shadow of the bush to the right and underneath..
    good thinking though-but not in this case... I think this whole hillside is nothing but the background camo [graffiti]
    nothing is confirmed by the usual sources...when in doubt throw it out~! all real signs are distinctive
    and have confirmation marks nearby..
    oro bro its all about the oro
    rangler

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    Rangler I looked again and you can see the shadow from the tree just behind and above the rider...so the 7,4 with marks and the 3 are NOT signs? Not looking to fight just asking.

Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links