Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 202 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree3335Likes

Thread: Real or Pareidoliac ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code
    "rangler I looked again and you can see the shadow from the tree just behind and above the rider...so the 7,4 with marks and the 3 are NOT signs? Not looking to fight just asking."

kid, not looking for a fight either, just trying to clean up the confusion caused by the resident graffiti reader, and believe me it is a real mess...confusing everyone, even people who used to be able to see the real signs are being pulled off track..and no the 7, 4 and 3 are not confirmed signs...just random shadows of graffiti..mother natures camouflage..

AND if you copy and take that pic to photoshop or some other program you will be able to zoom in and actually see a little bit of shadow above the "rider" which is caused by other rocks..THEN look down below the bush and to the right and clearly see the real shadow of the bush, caused by the position of the sun, other shadows in this pic also from the same direction...other than that, you doing good, getting out there, and trying to understand the signs in general..but it takes time and some understanding...you can find all kinds of things that look like something else..[pareidolia] but real signs need to be confirmed and nothing on this hillside is real in terms or actual spanish treasure signs.
    What ever you do .... do not take the graffiti as the real thing..it is purposefully meant to confuse you by the codemakers, as they were well versed in knowing the things of nature...that is why OD posted a comment found in the Archives of Seville Spain that said..." we must take great care that the signs and marks are not to be confused with mother nature...A VITAL AND DIRECT COMMENT ON THE NATURE OF GRAFFITI TO CONFUSE MERE MORTAL MEN~!!
    AND USED BY THE JESUITS AS CAMOUFLAGE AND CONFUSION TO SAFEGUARD THEIR MONUMENTS.

if you learn only one thing about treasure hunting, know that graffiti is your worst enemy and people who circle it and try to interpret it are your second worst enemy as graffiti will only lead to more graffiti and then you get burned out, going in circles, chasing your tail. then you give up the hobby and tell the world there is no such thing as treasure, in fact not such thing as the code, no real signs, then that leads to thinking that the Spain did not mine gold and silver in the new world and that the spanish galleons only carried spices and slaves [mel fisher and his 400 million dollar ship he found not withstanding..not trying to smash your dreams or expectations just trying to keep all newbies and some pros on the true track with real signs...nothing more...nothing less. Trying to get people to take advantage of the fact that I have broken the spanish code for treasure signs, on 6/27/12 after 25+ years on the trail~!
    oro only for the learned ones
    rangler

shahrammoradiyan likes this.
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    What I was seeing in this group was the story of David and Golith. It makes me think that something had happened and they were allowed to keep this 5th. There was to many shadows not to look at and with what looked like a map to follow...The shadows were not meant as signs...I do mine in paint and if you invert the colors it makes marks on rocks easier to see!

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    Trying to get people to take advantage of the fact that I have broken the spanish code for treasure signs, on 6/27/12 after 25+ years on the trail~!
    oro only for the learned ones
    rangler

[/I][/QUOTE]

I look foward to you breaking the code in 21 days ( just a joke!)

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    383 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rangler View Post
    Trackers, the short ones diagnoses is incorrect..
    all background camouflage,the heart if you look close is not the correct shape... the bird is not even close, and the dog..hmm just some random shadows. that is all.
    no oro for the unlearned ones
    rangler

Here is a copy of dog,tther's, photo with his circle around the shadow figure he's asking opinions about. Now, folks, click on the photo and open it up and take a look at this thing and see if that heart is real or not. The notch in the lobes is slightly left of the top center of the stone and the point is slightly right of the center bottom. Yet, Mr. ragler says it is not the correct shape. The black dog / wolf head with the sun sign eyeball is just about the center of the pic. Mr. ragler says that is just random shadows. The large free standing owl is weather worn, but still descernable.

That heart is a lighter colored stone and, I believe, was meant as an eyecatcher to draw the trail followers' eyes to the other shapes and signs around that bird; including the bird.

Mr. ragler has written many, many times that there will be several signs at a monument site to verify the signs are "real". He's used the numbers 3 up to 7 or 8 as the number that "could be used". Yet, with a site such as this, with at least 3 other signs, he claims the site is not a valid one. Perhaps he should go back and re-read stilldgn's information.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6312b 030.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	643385
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    shortstack I see the heart I inverted the colors sometimes it makes things clearer and it makes carvings in rock stand out.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u.JPG 
Views:	229 
Size:	333.7 KB 
ID:	643390

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    This is the way I check carvings,letters,etc. a scratch will not show up as good as a deep mark after some looking you can see the difference. enlarge this pic and study the rocks,shadows,etc Hope this helps

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    383 times
    Billytk:
    And if you'll notice, that black dog / wolf with it's sun sign eyeball is still there, also.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    Shortstack yes I see that,it also brings out the eye in the bird..below the heart the 2 stones right one could be another heart but need a better pic...can you see the markings in those rocks?

us

Jan 2007
    383 times
    I can't see enough detail to make out anything else. There MIGHT be a couple of "X"s below the heart and to the left a little bit, BUT, they may just be pixalations. A closer high-deffinition photo would help a lot.

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    I have a big monitor with 600x800 resolution so I can see lots of detail plus I sit close and use glasses(I hate getting old lol)

us

Jan 2007
    383 times
    Listen, I have the same equipment AND the same problems !!!!

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    what do you think all those shadows are doing in such a small area?

us

Jan 2007
    383 times
    Because of my inexperience, I really can't say with any conviction, but there are meanigs assigned to specific shadow figures such as owls, black dogs, winged man, and other shadow figures assigned to the Saints. I haven't seen any explanations for the witches on flying brooms and so, not sure if they mean the same thing as a shadow (or black) devil figure which means danger.
    The only POSITIVE thing that I know at this point, without reservation is that Dog, the treasure hunter is in an area with one hell of a lot of shadow figures that are clear and identifiable. Another member claims they are just natural shadows or some other limp explanation, which is really wearing thin.

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    If it was just a witch then it probaly wouldn't be anything, but dtth has like 30 way to hard to brush off. If I was hiding something from others that knew "the code" I would use something they wouldn't be looking for,and throw in some "code" to confuse them. imo

us

Jan 2007
    383 times
    The favorite phrase is "the pain of Spain" was a big enough threat to keep the codemakers in line, but the Spanish were not the only ones on these trails. Other groups used the codes preferred by the Spanish for their own needs. The KGC is only ONE example of "other groups". Plus, the Jesuits got a little froggy close to the end of the Spanish domination in North America as well as the rest of the world. I've read how some sects of the Jesuits actually worked to overthrow some government personalities in other countries for pay. Contract revolutionists, so to speak. That's one of the reasons the King of Spain threw them out. He found out they couldn't be trusted and sold out to the highest pidders. LOL

Page 3 of 202 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links