OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres something that seems older than the last SetUp. The styling seems different,but i think its the same people,differant time. But what its riding on sure seems to be much older in time and belife.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010089.JPG
    P1010089.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 136
  • Red-sea-map-thumb.jpg
    Red-sea-map-thumb.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 123
  • R092d8b678bd2d91109c3fa27e42d6583.jpg
    R092d8b678bd2d91109c3fa27e42d6583.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another artist that makes me think, what the heck does he know? If i lived in Az,id be looking for that spot on the hill. The offerings at the feet is interesting too. I got to get my education in this stuff from scholars like this guy. For me this is treasure hunting,following the facts written in stone.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All this stuff is riding on something much larger and older. But there is something that seems to be even older leading the way, Seems to be written in stone. Still working on it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, there are some very important treasure clues in this viedo that should get you to the X spot. This shows the importance of doing your research when treasure hunting .

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thankful I stumbled into an education, not schooling, when I was young. If the classic engineering classes weren't rigorous enough, at the same time we were required to have a solid understanding of fallacious arguments. It's all about problem solving. I like your detective analogy, but there aren't a lot of Columbos out there. Plenty of Edward Bernays wannabes though.

Yessir, Yessir there are. Luckily, like yerself, I received an early education by running across such an individual in my youth which has left a bad taste in my mouth ever since. I've met a few here, in fact. That is when Objectivity becomes your best friend. I learn my lessons well.

Human nature leaves us all prey to our own egos, and makes it very difficult to discard ideas when they parrot our own. This knowledge alone opens a gate to manipulation by just such a character. Psychology can be a good thing when used to treat disorders, it can also be evil when used as a tool to manipulate....for whatever reason, be it personal gain or propaganda.

One should always use objectivity in evaluating ideas. Especially our own when they are echoed back in profusion. That is true of any endeavor, including treasure hunting.

Unfortunately, it is often impossible to rescue an individual caught in the clutches of a 'Bernays', no matter how we try. Sometimes, as in my case, experience will have to be our education. Sadly, experience can be a cruel teacher. Such is life, I reckon. We each get through it the best we can.

Have a Good'un. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
* Right here is what i believe to be tied in with the Southwest USA history. I think it goes back even deeper i believe . Gonna half to keep digging for info.
*Yep, i really belive they where here.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i guess this about brings the root canal job on the Iron Sheiks tooth to a end. It looks good set in there with a gold plate and crown.
attachment.php
. This photo is very interesting, in that at this site, all very close to the winged lion? Is a stone sphinx, stone steele, a stone slain person laying on the ground wearing what looks like a chain mail sock mask. The angle of Death at the door.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

See the Giant sun sign pointing to the Iron Sheik bad tooth. Here it is in a much smaller version on one of the monument's at the winged lion. I have seen it at other sites. To me, its legit. Bad Finger.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P9160066.JPG
    P9160066.JPG
    458.9 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, there are some very important treasure clues in this viedo that should get you to the X spot. This shows the importance of doing your research when treasure hunting .

Maybe i will look for the photo of Wild Fire and post it. So you can see the importance of using legit research material. If i hadnt seen this viedo i would have never made the connection. Make sure you vett your research material.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go, another Bad Finger. Its legit, no Paradilly. Over my left shoulder is Bad Finger, At my right foot is what i beleive to be a shadow representaion of a clay pot. And you see where the X spot is. What iam more foused on now is who cut that 90 out of that mountian. I think those guys were before this work in this viedo. If it is the same guys, they had one heck of a differant type belife. They could move some mountains. Maybe whats written in stone is right.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting how this is legit .But when found in the USA, done in the same style, its not legit.:dontknow:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 330px-Oldest_Hebrew_Inscription_X_BC.jpg
    330px-Oldest_Hebrew_Inscription_X_BC.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started looking for that online symbol agian, to try and show how old and how long this work has gone on out here. That Super Ancient symbol is not common at all. Ill try and find it. You will see the time frame that the so called Scholars date it at. That J to me is really old. I dont think its Paradilly, i think its legit.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P9300470.JPG
    P9300470.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working on another photo of a Jinn? Its Strange,they both got something coming out of there Larnax or is it spelled Larynx?
attachment.php
Strange stuff indeed.

Attachments

• 800px-Philip_II_larnax_vergina_greece.jpg
    800px-Philip_II_larnax_vergina_greece.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about when the Ancients throw out the welcome mat? The welcome mat being what appears to be a set of stairs. I have seen what looks like flying Jinns out here that get what looks like a set of steps out of its larynx? Whats up with that? Is it a setup?I need a drink.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P9300482.JPG
    P9300482.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 172
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish i knew what those guys wrote on that stone ridge that has what looks like a Chalice symbol? I think they were on the trail of someone that was thru there before them. Looks like some kind of Bull leaping going on up above.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 31212 010.JPG
    31212 010.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 179

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions