Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is.

Attachments

• royal.jpg
    royal.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 338

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
hey shortstack, you dont hear much about the dark side and its relationship to treasure. glad to hear you bring it up again. what do you think the demons and devils have to do with treasure? any thoughts? if was used and by who?
dogtth View attachment 676166
Wow dtth, these shots are inspiring for me to see. There is SO much cool stuff on this mountainside. It looks very much like our site. I know in the Bible it says the love of money is the root of all sorts of evil... so perhaps a demon would be appropriate as a marker. I know we have a very disturbing face on the tip of the big heart in the wash on our site. These are really amazing shots. Thanks for posting.

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Thanks dog, I just been getting kicked around by the admins a little bit. Think I'm going to put a pdf together or somethin. Somethin for people to ponder and use. I am no expert, nor do I wanna be. I just read, write, and go out to local places when I am able. Keep up the good work and I hope you find somethin.
If you do that pdf, let me know...

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great call heartquest, that is what i belive too.i have found the devil and demon at differant sites,i have only showed a couple of the photos i have of them.i have found enough of them,that i now know what the rock arrangement will show,even if iam there at the wrong time of day for a shadow demon,they all seem to have the same cuts for the horns and head shape.if you find the shadow demon,look how it is made,so if you see that arrangement at the wrong time or angle,you will have a good ideal what will show.not only the evil of greed,but to scare you away,works on me,lol. take everything you read on here,with caution.keep a open mind.there are even things on here that the experts have said that are facts,but dont hold true in my area. just remember how some people are in life,if i cant have it,ill make sure no one else dose.watch for misinformation. i enjoy seeing your photos,they help me to see the signs repeated.and take whatever i show and tell,as from someone with 3 months of experience.keep at it,the photos you have and what you are learning are the real treasure.look for things in your photos,that you have seen in other photos,that are a match, the ones that you hear no mention of.it looks like to me,that you have the best site on this forum,thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ecominer,thanks for that info. on the pointers,its good to hear someone else finds so many at one site. i find so many of them at some sites,i dont even pay them that much attention,they confuse me bad,because of so many in one area,pointing all over the place.so its good to hear that you have seen that.i have tried to find there mines a lot of the time. i know i have walked right over them. i have looked down in the stones where i thought a mine may have been,and have found stone shapes that some on here have said where a trial markers,and thought how the heck can this shape be a trail marker,when it cant even be seen from the trail? you have to be right above it looking down at it. so iam very carefull about how much faith i have in some of the info. that is put out on here. and yes i know peralta knows his stuff on the hidden mines for sure. i sure would like to have him with me in the jeep when i go looking for them. thanks for the info.on the pointers.

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
DTTH, you may find this interesting regarding your first post on this thread. I am seeing hands too. Here's two of them, the first one looks a lot like yours. The second one looks like a hand holding a heart.
HandRock.jpg HeartInHand.jpg

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
DTTH, I got a better photo with shadows and was surprised that we have a face maybe two as well.
HandFaceRock.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heartquest:
here are my markups for 2 of your last 3 photos. That hand holding a heart is excellent. I've tagged both of the other 2 that will pretty well explain what I THINK I see. :laughing7:

That second view of the large boulder really had better lighting that made that sleeping bear POP out.

EDIT: They almost look like 2 different boulders. :icon_scratch:

View attachment 693620

Attachments

• HandRock-heartquest-light adjusted Merged.jpg
    HandRock-heartquest-light adjusted Merged.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 233
  • HandFaceRock-heartquest-tagged Merged.jpg
    HandFaceRock-heartquest-tagged Merged.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow heartquest,that hand with the heart is killer. you must be so close,that its almost in the palm of your hand.:notworthy:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog,
That black line drawing of a long tailed bird, on the parrot's cheek, is also in all of your photos, including the neg. Since birds supposedly mean a change in direction, I wonder if those looooog tail feathers in the drawing are giving direction. Parrots' tail feathers don't stick up at such an angle, do they? I think they run downward; in line with the parrot's back. The drawing looks more like a Roadrunner, whose tail feathers DO stick up at a high angle. :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the pictures dog. You have found a good area for sure.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that info. shortstack. i need to find some better photos of this spot. i hope its a much older site.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks casca, i hope it helps with what your working on. i cant tell you what anything means,because i have no ideal myself. i can only put the photos out and hope it helps in some way or provides some enjoyment to those who cant get out at this time in there life.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks casca, i hope it helps with what your working on. i cant tell you what anything means,because i have no ideal myself. i can only put the photos out and hope it helps in some way or provides some enjoyment to those who cant get out at this time in there life.

I just worked a new site and have several more to look at. This time of year is the best as it is cool. I will try to stay active on here. This is my busy time of year.

You are looking for something like this at your site. It will not be visible from the trail. Most likely hidden in a shadow.

Attachments

• Priest.jpg
    Priest.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 274

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just worked a new site and have several more to look at. This time of year is the best as it is cool. I will try to stay active on here. This is my busy time of year.

You are looking for something like this at your site. It will not be visible from the trail. Most likely hidden in a shadow.

dog, same idea as yours... see the turtle with its leg around the egg? same thing I pointed out in yours...yours is just smaller.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca:
I lightened up your photo a little bit and circled some faces in white and some symbols in yellow. That "man walking to the right" is doing it on the larger face that has been partially chipped away. That area I put a square around looks like a large area was cut out and chipped away to destroy something the Spanish didn't like. They took away part of that black tinted face next to it.

There's so many symbols in this area that I only circled a couple or so. On the left are a couple of different hearts and a diamond is down low. In the center of the pix, is a smaller face that I circled in white and down at the 7 o'clock position from it is a large "7" with what looks like a small "A" to it's left side.

Attachments

• Priest-Casca.jpg
    Priest-Casca.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice photo casca. thanks for posting it. thanks for the input usernotfound and shortstack.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread