OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this one of the metal bars you were telling us about? Thanks for the photos.

No mdog it isnt, i took it as a small turtle.
since you have a interest in it mdog,and you told me about the chair,and the green stones,ill post a photo of the bar,stone?:dontknow:.i will say this, since i have been walking these mountains,i haven't found a stone,bar this color,shape,texture,weight. when i picked it up,i thought pig iron,but as you can see,no rust,it very well may be stone. but notice the thin long horizontal lines on it, could those be from a mold mark?:icon_scratch:. i dont think a stone would have that. also it looks like some white oxidation on it.:dontknow:
I do not have this, its right where i found it. Any thoughts? for you treasure hunters,keep looking,its out there. View attachment 1125884

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
No mdog it isnt, i took it as a small turtle.
since you have a interest in it mdog,and you told me about the chair,and the green stones,ill post a photo of the bar,stone?:dontknow:.i will say this, since i have been walking these mountains,i haven't found a stone,bar this color,shape,texture,weight. when i picked it up,i thought pig iron,but as you can see,no rust,it very well may be stone. but notice the thin long horizontal lines on it, could those be from a mold mark?:icon_scratch:. i dont think a stone would have that. also it looks like some white oxidation on it.:dontknow:
I do not have this, its right where i found it. Any thoughts? for you treasure hunters,keep looking,its out there. View attachment 1125884

Thanks Dog. I don't know what kind of rock or metal it would be. Maybe one of the geologists or miners could tell you. The shape looks symetrical. If there were several of the same size and shape, it probably could have been from a mold. I like the little turtle shaped rock too. It's so small though, was there something bigger to attract attention to that area?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Dog, I have seen 8, symbols ( including the one that Lost Horse posted ) 4 including 16" X 16" drill holes with flat bottoms or a MADE flat spot on top, It appears that it indicates that it may represent a Royal Trail and there may not be a symbol for the entire distance of 1 league there will be something that indicates direction, working with the Drill holes of 16" X 16" using the same method of math and using 2 X 33 inches = 66 inches per pace it works out at 2.5 miles, which it would make it pretty hard to locate a Mine, Vault, or anything that they considered important. With a GPS it could be a lot easier work with, there may not be anything but a pile of rocks at the end of the trail but it may be worth a look.( Just digging for answers )

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
All of the flat places are with something that you may find when you get to your destination, Charles Kenworthy's book indicates that when you find the start of Royal Trail it will be a mile or more without any symbols The flat spot was my idea that one thing they all had in common was a flat spot, What I learned from Lost Horse's post was it had a triangle on its end perhaps indicating what to look for after you have traveled the required distance, I still believe that HEIGTH does matter but all I got for a reply was two one from Lost Horse and one other and I'm sorry but I don't remember his name with just those two to work with I would say that something that's 16 inches high may be a 1/2 league There WILL be a Direction Indicator tho. Mines, Vaults, areas of other interest may have different methods That's all I've got. Good luck

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks for the pictures, Dog.

You might be able to determine when the campsite was used by finding out if the chair was used to make an astronomical observation. The spot on the horizon that the sun sets on the summer and winter solstice might be marked with one of the rocks that you can see in the distance while sitting on the chair. Also, the planet Venus was sacred to many of the ancient cultures and, at certain times of the year, Venus can be seen in the west just before and after sunset.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dsty, i like your thoughts, i think you got the Spanish stuff figured out pretty good.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pictures, Dog.

You might be able to determine when the campsite was used by finding out if the chair was used to make an astronomical observation. The spot on the horizon that the sun sets on the summer and winter solstice might be marked with one of the rocks that you can see in the distance while sitting on the chair. Also, the planet Venus was sacred to many of the ancient cultures and, at certain times of the year, Venus can be seen in the west just before and after sunset.

Thanks for that info mdog, i think i will try a photo shoot from that chair during the sunset,and on the solstice. when is the summer solstice this year? Id love to do some full moon work too, i believe some beautiful great stuff would show for sure.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dtth, i dont know if any of this signs are real:
View attachment 1127189
.. #7, heart, turtle with shell & leg/s, V

"V" tells direction, align it with rock in background to block sight
.. this place its hard to see :dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the mark up widomanmx, what you pointed out is good, all those stones have been worked. thanks. I miss seeing the photos that you would post at your sites. I thought our sites are very much the same. Id love to see more of your photos. i hope you go back and rework them,and post the photos.
Thanks

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm, trying to think where i want to go next with this site, there's a lot here for sure. maybe ill show a small stone that they are pointing out,they did some major stone work,to point out this littel quarter size mineral, it looks to be iron on the outside(it does have rust on on edge) but has a white core.:dontknow:. Learned something from the history channel show on the lost dutchman mine,from the guy named Frank, he said gold rides a iron horse, i loved that. Thanks Frank. bob632 also told me to look for iron,the mother of all metal i think he said,thanks bob632. For some reason they enshrined this small nugget,it even has a hoyo over it.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

You don't think that those guys watch THIS show?

The apache helicopters was a hoot, what's next a buried spanish galleon? Spanish coins?

want to know what the black hand really means.........tough poop (:) go ahead and ban me premanently this time, I don't care.) .......figure it out on your own.

I'm going to venture to guess they don't find much......I guess we'll see.

and next time you all accuse me of being mean to someone make sure they don't deserve it first, if I can keep one person from losing their life savings from some some dipstick with a spanish treasure scam........all of your defamation is worth it.

pucker up butter cups.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

You don't think that those guys watch THIS show?

The apache helicopters was a hoot, what's next a buried spanish galleon? Spanish coins?

want to know what the black hand really means.........tough poop (:) go ahead and ban me premanently this time, I don't care.) .......figure it out on your own.

I'm going to venture to guess they don't find much......I guess we'll see.

and next time you all accuse me of being mean to someone make sure they don't deserve it first, if I can keep one person from losing their life savings from some some dipstick with a spanish treasure scam........all of your defamation is worth it.

pucker up butter cups.

Oh, so thats where you have been,in exile ? now dont go and get yourself beheaded, i need your and other guys info. on this stuff,if your in a generous mood. I can find the kenworthy stuff on the spanish, but not the other stuff that you guys post. Id like to hear other thoughts on the black hand,or anything else.

We are a thin skinned suppressed society nowadays, I think it sucks, but times are changing,as always.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread