OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT IS THE GIANT SHADOW BIRD POINTING AT?????

hadji009, I belive its a mine,vault area,originally ancient. maybe worked by later groups of treasure seekers. wont be able to tell,till i get up in there. i can see what looks like ancient symbols on some of the larger boulders. of course this is just my thoughts, I have only done this for about 3 years part time, and have only found rocks, so only put what faith you want into what i show or say. The shadow bird is facing south.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go to Treasure Legends/ Lost Dutchman mine/ Stone maps Solar/Lunar Symbols by Bill Riley, he did a nice mark up on that photo.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009, I belive its a mine,vault area,originally ancient. maybe worked by later groups of treasure seekers. wont be able to tell,till i get up in there. i can see what looks like ancient symbols on some of the larger boulders. of course this is just my thoughts, I have only done this for about 3 years part time, and have only found rocks, so only put what faith you want into what i show or say. The shadow bird is facing south.

Here dog a little something for you to ponder .
Ya can't thank me , you would have to thank Mesabuddy , but he is gone now .
The Equinox Project

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks kanabite, for passing of the info. from your friend that has passed on. There's some really giant stuff out here,not only shadow,but also large parts of the mountains worked. there's what i call i giant cyclops head,i guess anyways,its at the top of the mountain looking towards the sky in a north direction,it sure looks like it has a third eye on its forehead. also another giant flying shadow that looks like a gargoyle. + giant horns iam trying to figure out. one when you catch the lighting right,looks to be hooded grim reaper type. i can tell these giant signs have been worked.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1215093
Anubis
I think this is ancient work. It is on a mountain about 15 miles away and you can only see it for 30 minutes before the sun goes down.
So I took this through a spotting scope and I could not get a good picture as it is meant to be seen from a distance away.
I believe someone worked this whole mountain as every shadow at that time of day show something. Not a easy task as this thing is big
Amazing

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Dog:
That guy you circled in blue in the 3rd photo reminds me of the Jem 'hadar on the TV series Deep Space 9. LOL In that first photo, is that a multicolored plant in the far upper right or a chalked area?? The area I've roughly circled in yellow contains many stones that don't look natural in shape. Have you ever seen a rock fractured in such odd crack runs??.........some straight; some curved in a NATURAL situation?

View attachment 667242
The whole thing has been worked

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread