Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ancient ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    ecominer,thanks for that info. on the pointers,its good to hear someone else finds so many at one site. i find so many of them at some sites,i dont even pay them that much attention,they confuse me bad,because of so many in one area,pointing all over the place.so its good to hear that you have seen that.i have tried to find there mines a lot of the time. i know i have walked right over them. i have looked down in the stones where i thought a mine may have been,and have found stone shapes that some on here have said where a trial markers,and thought how the heck can this shape be a trail marker,when it cant even be seen from the trail? you have to be right above it looking down at it. so iam very carefull about how much faith i have in some of the info. that is put out on here. and yes i know peralta knows his stuff on the hidden mines for sure. i sure would like to have him with me in the jeep when i go looking for them. thanks for the info.on the pointers.

us
    Dec 2010
    20 times
    DTTH, you may find this interesting regarding your first post on this thread. I am seeing hands too. Here's two of them, the first one looks a lot like yours. The second one looks like a hand holding a heart.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HandRock.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	693330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeartInHand.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	693334

us
    Dec 2010
    20 times
    DTTH, I got a better photo with shadows and was surprised that we have a face maybe two as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HandFaceRock.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	693503
    Shortstack likes this.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    351 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Heartquest:
    here are my markups for 2 of your last 3 photos. That hand holding a heart is excellent. I've tagged both of the other 2 that will pretty well explain what I THINK I see.

That second view of the large boulder really had better lighting that made that sleeping bear POP out.

EDIT: They almost look like 2 different boulders.

Attachment 693620
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HandRock-heartquest-light adjusted Merged.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	693623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HandFaceRock-heartquest-tagged Merged.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	693624  
    Last edited by Shortstack; Oct 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    wow heartquest,that hand with the heart is killer. you must be so close,that its almost in the palm of your hand.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    ancient? well heres something that i thought to be much older,with a lot of smaller stuff on the ground. this isAttachment 697390Attachment 697391 also the first parrot i ever found. it in the negative photo.south america theme?Attachment 697392
    John_Arizona likes this.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    351 times
    Dog,
    That black line drawing of a long tailed bird, on the parrot's cheek, is also in all of your photos, including the neg. Since birds supposedly mean a change in direction, I wonder if those looooog tail feathers in the drawing are giving direction. Parrots' tail feathers don't stick up at such an angle, do they? I think they run downward; in line with the parrot's back. The drawing looks more like a Roadrunner, whose tail feathers DO stick up at a high angle.
    Last edited by Shortstack; Nov 08, 2012 at 04:22 PM.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Charter Member
    us
    jd88047

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Etrac, FisherF75 LTD2, AT Pro.
    1657 times
    I love the pictures dog. You have found a good area for sure.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    thanks for that info. shortstack. i need to find some better photos of this spot. i hope its a much older site.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    thanks casca, i hope it helps with what your working on. i cant tell you what anything means,because i have no ideal myself. i can only put the photos out and hope it helps in some way or provides some enjoyment to those who cant get out at this time in there life.

Charter Member
    us
    jd88047

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Etrac, FisherF75 LTD2, AT Pro.
    1657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    thanks casca, i hope it helps with what your working on. i cant tell you what anything means,because i have no ideal myself. i can only put the photos out and hope it helps in some way or provides some enjoyment to those who cant get out at this time in there life.
    I just worked a new site and have several more to look at. This time of year is the best as it is cool. I will try to stay active on here. This is my busy time of year.

You are looking for something like this at your site. It will not be visible from the trail. Most likely hidden in a shadow.

Name:	Priest.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	697505  

us
    Sep 2011
    T-2
    137 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    I just worked a new site and have several more to look at. This time of year is the best as it is cool. I will try to stay active on here. This is my busy time of year.

You are looking for something like this at your site. It will not be visible from the trail. Most likely hidden in a shadow.
    dog, same idea as yours... see the turtle with its leg around the egg? same thing I pointed out in yours...yours is just smaller.

us

Jan 2007
    351 times
    Casca:
    I lightened up your photo a little bit and circled some faces in white and some symbols in yellow. That "man walking to the right" is doing it on the larger face that has been partially chipped away. That area I put a square around looks like a large area was cut out and chipped away to destroy something the Spanish didn't like. They took away part of that black tinted face next to it.

There's so many symbols in this area that I only circled a couple or so. On the left are a couple of different hearts and a diamond is down low. In the center of the pix, is a smaller face that I circled in white and down at the 7 o'clock position from it is a large "7" with what looks like a small "A" to it's left side.

Name:	Priest-Casca.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	697593  
    Last edited by Shortstack; Nov 09, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: correct directions and spelling.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    984 times
    nice photo casca. thanks for posting it. thanks for the input usernotfound and shortstack.

us
    Mar 2011
    Hemet, California
    I don't own one YET.
    13 times

Worth the watch.
    usernotfound likes this.

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links