OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a giant stone elephant out here that they cut the eye out right thru the cliff. no way will i climb up to it. I still havent got enough photos to see what the light is showing when it shines thru the eye on the other cliff face. its been a hard one to catch.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
You know they had to map it all. The all seeing eye only sees in 2d , same as a map. That is one of the biggest keys to all these sights and everything you see there. What you see from a far, is not always the same as what you try to see from up close. Same with the alignments.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Q, from what iam see out here, this stuff is old that iam showing here way older than spainish . But when i go back and get a even wider view, that stuff looks to be even thousands of years older than this stuff,and super large. I know that sounds crazy, but its there, i just havent shared any of that stuff.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, Iam going to throw this out to you. Its just a thought, something to think about. Look at this shadow, if you seen the photo of this mountain before the shadow is BORN, you would say there is no way that that this shadow could take form. I wouldn't believe it unless i seen both photos. It just couldn't happen. Could it be, it is magical or a miracle of life that it forms?:dontknow:. Now look a the eye, the shape. Again,how they did this, And who they are?:dontknow:. Just putting a ideal out there. View attachment 1263682 View attachment 1263683 View attachment 1263684 View attachment 1263685 View attachment 1263687

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i made it out to this one. View attachment 1270451 The stones in the white circle as you get closer morphs to a dogs head among
other things. View attachment 1270452 Its sealed pretty good, beyond my skill anyways.There could be a simple backdoor close, for a one man crew to open. I didnt spend to much time looking for it. I think it a Vault, Tomb setup for this guy. View attachment 1270454 I found the doorway symbol there, very easy to find,its looking right at the door way. You have a sun pointer,right along with the shadow pointer balancing it out, yin yang, a complete circle,the scales are balanced, infinity. i found where some lose fresh dirt was coming out from all the rain and dug there. found some quartz rocks just under the dirt and partially sticking out. Seen none in the area or the way up there,so its my feelings it was hidden there, and it came from somewhere.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing details on that cliff face

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the loose dirt washing out? from under large boulder. Didn't see any animal tracks in loose dirt or a open burrow hole under boulder. Not sure if rain water funneled under there washed it out or if done by animal. But i would like to dig under this boulder. View attachment 1276383

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres a round stone there, that i call the anus symbol lol,or star burst. Its a round stone with a hole in the middle, and coming out from the center hole are lines or cracks radiating out. I have found that stone at other sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread