OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang,been having major computer troubles the last week,darn thing been crashing,running slow big time.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope your not alone out there. Look forward to some pictures

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Dog ,that a fine team you have. My team is a 45 long colt judge by Taurus . I keep two 410s for the snakes three for the big boys. Look forward to seeing them.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look like the head of a snapping turtle

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, We have the Atec/Mayan shadow head with open mouth,with a opening there in the back of the mouth. We have the shadow Ant eater,We have the carved Atec/Mayan head carved in mountain,with the opening in the corner of mouth. View attachment 1420624 View attachment 1420625
We have the Chief ,then the Dragon /Feathered serpent shadow, picture yet to come. View attachment 1420626

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We also have Christine type symbols here, but on a smaller scale. And i think they where made later.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the Christian treasure hunters came, opened these vaults , ill call them that,instead of tombs. Was more than they could take,and re-cached?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So,out here at sites, i see a mixture of Pagan worship and Christian worship. But i think the Pagan stuff is older.Some of the Pagan stuff is defaced. Some of the pagan stuff is very large in scale. It has me thinking about the christian stuff,like why was it used?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So,out here at sites, i see a mixture of Pagan worship and Christian worship. But i think the Pagan stuff is older.Some of the Pagan stuff is defaced. Some of the pagan stuff is very large in scale. It has me thinking about the christian stuff,like why was it used?
It's used because not everyone know the little things about the Bible. Most of the priest knew it inside and out. Then again I have my on theory on that. The pagan stuff too could have been theirs. I've seen on stones here about finding treasure and what it will do to you. I'm working on another angle that goes a long with yours and others thinking. There is talk of the Knights Templars and others being here. Now we also know that the priest were very educated. It's very likely they knew of the other cultures being displayed. They were all over the world. Unless it all the work of God. I could handle that. Not natural as some say or imagination. Because all this not being taught in school. Most are blind to it. We see it and a lot of others do too. There are many question Dog. It will people like us to find the answers. If there are those who know why all the work we see out in this country and abroad. We know it as trail markers ,treasure signs other meaningful thing. The treasure stuff is hard to find I've never seen just one symbol on a stone. It's loaded to the point of confusion. What are they hiding besides what we know about? Why do we have such an up hill climb just to get info. Is there more? In the bible it talks of the silver and gold. But the treasure you seek is God or the Word of God. I see that on the stones. Most from what I see is . It all about the battle man has within himself. The Good and Bad. One of the things here is about, if I took the treasure from one area. I would have a life of sex and lust. It's on some stones. Very good details if you get the lighting right. Show the debauchery from being on the wrong side of God. I'm more into what's on the stones than anything. Their messages. Then their is some that deals with the Good Side. The Law of God. I'm sure you see that kind of stuff out there. I see it in some pictures from you and others. I think they want the finder to have a good reason for they search. It what you will do when you find it. I've said before, I think all these place were put there for the future. They didn't have any intentions on using them. Hiding it from the Kings. On a site there are multiples stashes. They had their pay. I see that one. There is one that says God's treasure. Then one that say the Kings. One that says the Sons. Then the one that says the pit of Satan. On the stones it says if open then you will find the death and destruction. . All these are referring to deferent places. Your in an area that you can see this in a large format. Make me think my place was a training ground. Make small models then apply to the mountains. My opinion only. You know a lot of them think I'm crazy. I live on a site see it daily. Spending a lot of time just studying the stone work. There is a story on every stone. Most from the Bible. A lot to do with the return and the Battle. My angle has always been from the Biblical side. I get the other from you and others. Ill shut up ,to much coffee tonight.Glad to see your stuff. Keep it up and be safe. Here I have a hard time keeping the powder dry. Raining again. But the bright side rain uncovers. Bad side it covers too. Balanced that way.lol God Bless my Friend
Bwb

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What i see now, that i didn't realize before,at this site. Is they used the Christianity to protect from the heavy Pagan worship when they entered this site. I Wonder if it worked out for them.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what gonna show inside the cave,had to be a special place to carve that mountain. Living quarters,Vault,Tomb?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you show us some of it?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ill show and tell some. When i got as close as i could to date.The Ant eaters snout looks to be pointing out another opening. Could the Ant eater hole be the pantry? Dried food storage?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the Aztec /Jesuit influence for sure. I would love to see it with you sometimes. That's a great place Dog. I see the Aztec figures here. Don't think they were this far east but could be wrong or should I say mistaken.
A color picture isn't needed to see the detail. Sweet!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could have been the oldest one. There is a place out from the two hole. It's a part of the triangle what in that area?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread