OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice below the tip of arrow. It look like a shadow 8 or Maybe a rabbit. I would say you had many places there to explore. A lifetime of work for one man. And probably cost many to work that place when built. You should be in good shape walking that place.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes Backwoods,your right,there is a massive amount of work done there.The shadow work is unreal. I have so much to show and tell. I just dont know how or where i want to put that info. out.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill tell you what else i found out about the ceremony,info. rock. Of course at different times certain shadows appear on the rock. Google earth helped me with finding this out. They took large cut stones and placed them on that bed rock to form different shadow stories. I bet they have a system, where you can flip and turn those cut stones to tell different shadow story,during different times of the year,like the equinox?, spring,summer,fall,winter? Easter?Harvest moon?you get the point.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alls this work on this mountain range and in this area is set in something much larger,and way older.Theres stuff way older and larger than the Aztec/Mayan stuff.Iam getting there,trying to tie it all together sometime.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's used because not everyone know the little things about the Bible. Most of the priest knew it inside and out. Then again I have my on theory on that. The pagan stuff too could have been theirs. I've seen on stones here about finding treasure and what it will do to you. I'm working on another angle that goes a long with yours and others thinking. There is talk of the Knights Templars and others being here. Now we also know that the priest were very educated. It's very likely they knew of the other cultures being displayed. They were all over the world. Unless it all the work of God. I could handle that. Not natural as some say or imagination. Because all this not being taught in school. Most are blind to it. We see it and a lot of others do too. There are many question Dog. It will people like us to find the answers. If there are those who know why all the work we see out in this country and abroad. We know it as trail markers ,treasure signs other meaningful thing. The treasure stuff is hard to find I've never seen just one symbol on a stone. It's loaded to the point of confusion. What are they hiding besides what we know about? Why do we have such an up hill climb just to get info. Is there more? In the bible it talks of the silver and gold. But the treasure you seek is God or the Word of God. I see that on the stones. Most from what I see is . It all about the battle man has within himself. The Good and Bad. One of the things here is about, if I took the treasure from one area. I would have a life of sex and lust. It's on some stones. Very good details if you get the lighting right. Show the debauchery from being on the wrong side of God. I'm more into what's on the stones than anything. Their messages. Then their is some that deals with the Good Side. The Law of God. I'm sure you see that kind of stuff out there. I see it in some pictures from you and others. I think they want the finder to have a good reason for they search. It what you will do when you find it. I've said before, I think all these place were put there for the future. They didn't have any intentions on using them. Hiding it from the Kings. On a site there are multiples stashes. They had their pay. I see that one. There is one that says God's treasure. Then one that say the Kings. One that says the Sons. Then the one that says the pit of Satan. On the stones it says if open then you will find the death and destruction. . All these are referring to deferent places. Your in an area that you can see this in a large format. Make me think my place was a training ground. Make small models then apply to the mountains. My opinion only. You know a lot of them think I'm crazy. I live on a site see it daily. Spending a lot of time just studying the stone work. There is a story on every stone. Most from the Bible. A lot to do with the return and the Battle. My angle has always been from the Biblical side. I get the other from you and others. Ill shut up ,to much coffee tonight.Glad to see your stuff. Keep it up and be safe. Here I have a hard time keeping the powder dry. Raining again. But the bright side rain uncovers. Bad side it covers too. Balanced that way.lol God Bless my Friend
Bwb

YesBackwoods,I belive the Templars where here, I belive i found there headquarters. Its the only site i found out here,that black stones are used as eye catchers.And there is a massive death trap there.You cant miss it,they show you straight up, come digging here, you will Die.They can watch over this Aztec/Maya site with ease.The black eye catchers of the Templars. View attachment 1430149

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
22117 1194edit.jpg it is a hummingbird,who has ever used a anteater and why would they.hummingbird showing u the sweet spot.

Last edited:

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator < when I click on the photo this is what I get ...Maybe not my day for photos on the internet ..

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem except for the older attachments that do not show pictures

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in this photo of the ceremony rock, where i have the white diamond. A dark shadow diamond appears(christian work) and has the light changes over time,a figure comes out of the shadows. In some photos i thought it was a egyptian figure with its head gear on, but as time went on it looked like mother Mary, then it develops more into looking like a person with holes in its hand, Jesus ? I believe i read where Quinoa said a diamond means Jesus. View attachment 1430361

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Diamond means eternity, but it also means opening/God/rebirth depending on group. It's really supposed to represent the entrance to the womb or rather the birth canal (which is rebirth) in ancient context, so you will see it on lines/alignments/markers that go to the caches/vaults/tombs/mines etc. as well as large shadows in a diamond shape in the canyons that have a storage/tomb/vault/mine.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That goes right along with what Backwoodsbob told me he saw the ceremony rock as. Maybe he will tell everyone else what he saw there. Its his call,he told it to me in a PM,so its up to him if he wants to say.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Q gave us some good info. on the meaning. So iam gonna show a really nice owl from the back side of it. Its looking at the right side of that canyon.I shot this photo coming back down the trial from the wash below the shadow Aztec/Mayan head. I dont want to show the front of the owl yet,but its the best owl i have found to date and the largest. View attachment 1430390

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
All the faces in the photo are looking down and to left. There are several that will be best seen at different times of day. Go up around the owl and look for a hoyo or gunsite that leads you in that same direction they are looking. It will either point out the main vault or the markers that go to it.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish my eyes were better. Large heads equal nice site. Phallus equals a living area. I think they used to change folks up to them for retraining. But have found fortified camps with large phallus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread