OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like how he can find the tombs thru geological formations also. So the ancients where following the veins for metal and jewels,making there tombs and vaults as they mined?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1445737
I think this is a vent to an ancient tomb

Nice In Deep, I like your thinking.It all started with the Ancients. I think that those vents maybe the easiest and safest way in. When you can find the non trapped ones. I have seen your other photos,they help me alot with my stuff out here. And seeing others photos,it makes me wonder who were this people,and where did they go?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do i see out here that trumps the Turtle, The Dragon, not so much as a cache sign, but as the king of the beast, It was right there at the beginning of time. Even before Great Grand Pa, A massive Dragon. Ill show the ity bity Dragon shadow at the Aztec site. It lost alot of worship over time, kinda disappeared over time,along with the third eye.

It took me a long time to find the shadow Feathered serpent/Dragon photo at the Aztec/Mayan type site. Here it is. View attachment 1455476

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site,which is much smaller than Great Grandpa site, is helping me with finding the way into there. Great grandpa also has a much larger head shadow that appears with a open mouth, but Great Grandpa shadow has a third eye on the forehead made bright with the sun. The all seeing eye goes way back in ancient times out here, its very pronounced,right there with the open mouth. So its importance should not be over looked. But it gets smaller, then kinda lost over time.

Ok, i told you about great grandpa site having a very large shadow head with a sun lite third eye, then a set of shadow steps will form last out of the mouth. Well i found another one,same set up, 3rd eye and steps out of the mouth,but it much smaller and not as well done. i belive its the same related group of people,just done many many years later. So to me this group of people have lived in these mountains for many generations.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ok, i told you about great grandpa site having a very large shadow head with a sun lite third eye, then a set of shadow steps will form last out of the mouth. Well i found another one,same set up, 3rd eye and steps out of the mouth,but it much smaller and not as well done. i belive its the same related group of people,just done many many years later. So to me this group of people have lived in these mountains for many generations.

Is it something like this setup, Dog?

Shadow of the Snake God ? Winter solstice at Chichen Itza | | You're Not From Around Here, Are You?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, the head is more round like man, but the shadow steps are on a steep incline like those steps,they go right in the open mouth. I know its showing the way in. But this stuff is all on a giant dragon..

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In the Superstitions.. I believe this to be the Peralta Heart, 1847, Priest, Cross, Mule.

19990121_459998101023613_16284704971783258_n.jpg

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Neat! I've never seen that one before. Do you have a "larger" (more detailed) version of the image?

it's at the very top of a large mountain (facing south) on the southeast end of the Superstitions when you are heading into them from Florence

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a lot of very interesting photos of the superstition mountains.
7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
amirkarimian:Please start your own thread instead of hijacking other folks' threads.

It's considered quite rude and you won't get any help posting on others' threads.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its good to hear from you John. At times i have wondered what you have been up to. You always have the different take on the supers. That heart is grand. You find the good stuff right there in plain site. What i would really like to hear about is your Avatar,if you would like to share some info. Like do you think its Ancient ? Whats it mean or use? I have seen that before. Would you like me to go first and give my thoughts? It will fit that heart just fine. Great finds.Thanks for posting the photos. View attachment 1471705

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

amirkarimian

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so sorry im new there and didnt know. so i have to post and make my own thread.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so sorry im new there and didnt know. so i have to post and make my own thread.

Your ok, post what you want. Its America, you have freedom of speech. A lot of members on here have fought for that freedom,so let it fly. I want to see your photos and here your thoughts. (Deleted by mod for violating our rules)

Last edited by a moderator:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its good to hear from you John. At times i have wondered what you have been up to. You always have the different take on the supers. That heart is grand. You find the good stuff right there in plain site. What i would really like to hear about is your Avatar,if you would like to share some info. Like do you think its Ancient ? Whats it mean or use? I have seen that before. Would you like me to go first and give my thoughts? It will fit that heart just fine. Great finds.Thanks for posting the photos. View attachment 1471705

I'll let you go first, since this is your thread :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread