OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this video, i have found these same type of stone mummies in a laid to rest set up, where iam at. From 30 feet to hundreds of feet. It was good to see that someone else is finding these.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your going to start looking for these stone mummies, my early and very limited long range study. Might be showing where the openings are located. Ill have to wait and see if i can verify it by hiking to them to see if my guess is right.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a video i found to have a lot of good ideals in it. I liked the photos of the ancient bars. The horn looking headdress on the lady on the cover of his book, i found to be very interesting. Ill have to look into that more. Keep a eye open for that shape.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a very very old head of a Ancient laid to rest. I dont want to show his headdress at this time. Iam working on going inside one of these. Its not as old as this one. But i believe a Aztec/Mayan culture of people where in there. I hope i can get in,id like to see the layout. View attachment 1519512

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Did this is some real interesting stuff you got going I’ve read several books on prehistory and seen a few shows on ancient North America. Question what or who is standing in the notch of that mountain.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I noticed that first thing. It don’t look natural. I see several things that might be to draw interest to this mountain. There is something that looks carved in relief on the side of the mountain.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These mountains are full of carvings. These sites are what the Ancient treasure hunters where after,all the way to modern times. They cached the raided stuff all over. Its the same where you are at. Ancient where there,and the sites where raided. You will eventually see it. Look for it now,with the leaves down. Look across the canyons from a far. You might only have the heads,and they might be just vertical. But they where there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot of signs shadow and sun,that show on this and other stone mummy. You can see one figure looking at a shadow symbol that forms in the crease of the mouth area. You can also see a shadow heart. I have found them with the heart carved in the chest,right where they should be. If you look at the video on post #964 at 1.09.57, you will see a horn on top of a helmet on the cover of the guys book. I may post a photo of another mummy about 40 feet laid to rest. On the side of this mummy, is a stained form of a person with a headdress that has that horn on it. If i do post it,I wont leave it up for long. View attachment 1519667

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511636844.744413.jpg I seen these and wondered what they might be.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot there for sure, but iam gonna have to not work on that stuff for now. May goal is the entrance stuff and the underground stuff, I only have so much time to spend on this Ancient stuff. So it entrances and under ground. Its the same as the treasure hunters i was following that where after this stuff. I didnt have the time to spend on their stories,just figuring out their X spot set up stuff took me over 6 years, and i only got some of the basics. But i think ill be much faster on finding the opening set ups on these Ancient mummies . View attachment 1519745

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1519744 I seen these and wondered what they might be.

Yes, its full of stuff Orangeman. Symbols and writings all over it. This mummy, l believe is before the Aztec /Mayan group arrived here. I think they raided these older sites too.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, iam gonna tell some info. i haven't told yet on this Ancient stuff. It has to do with the ancient headdress with the single Rino's horn. And the Aztec chief i showed before. Iam gonna try and show a connection with some photos. I think the Rhino horn wearing people where here before the Aztec /Mayan group.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photo i showed of the Aztec chief, later in time forms a really dark shadow of a Evil looking fanged beast around him. I take it as, it must be showing what fierce warrior he is. The shadow beast has a open mouth with fangs and a sun eye. Its left hand looks to be come a panthers claw. The Chief still stands out in the sun. Even though he is slim and lean, i don't think he is to be messed with. Here's the kicker. When this shadow forms real good. in his left hand he has a helmet with a Rhino's horn on it. He took some ones stuff. Here's a out line of what forms. the black of the beast snout is how big it gets. View attachment 1519877 View attachment 1519878 View attachment 1519879 mdog,sdcfia, see your googled eyed fang friend?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont want to show the photo of the finished work yet. But believe me,you dont have to guess what it showing. Yea,no doubt,that chief is a beast of a warrior. He's kicking butt,and taking heads. He took someone's helmet with a Rhino's horn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread