OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there mdog. no mdog,i sayed where i was at when i took the photo ,about 20 yards away. i was trying to climb this mountain and was in a rush cause it was taking me longer than i thought. and this site wasnt my goal for that day,but i looked at it and thought that the round part of the stone at the point was casting the chin point part. there are some straigth stumps right behind that rock that look to be worked and some type of meaning,but i have no ideal. yes i see that light spot,how it was cast i have no ideal. yes mdog there are very large monuments all around this area, one it at the top of this range, i kinda thought it is a camel laying with a basket on his back,lol. yes mdog this stuff for me is very hard just being there, for someone to go by just one photo is like mission impossible,your brain will self destruct in 5 seconds,lol. yes i like the ancient stuff now that iam aware of it and belive they where here. i think it starts with them in trying to figure the treasure part out. ill see if i can find the stump photos and one of this whole rock.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh, thanks usernotfound. now i know what luke looks like. i have a photo of a shadow that looks like a winged loin,what ever the winged loin is?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
hi there mdog. no mdog,i sayed where i was at when i took the photo ,about 20 yards away. i was trying to climb this mountain and was in a rush cause it was taking me longer than i thought. and this site wasnt my goal for that day,but i looked at it and thought that the round part of the stone at the point was casting the chin point part. there are some straigth stumps right behind that rock that look to be worked and some type of meaning,but i have no ideal. yes i see that light spot,how it was cast i have no ideal. yes mdog there are very large monuments all around this area, one it at the top of this range, i kinda thought it is a camel laying with a basket on his back,lol. yes mdog this stuff for me is very hard just being there, for someone to go by just one photo is like mission impossible,your brain will self destruct in 5 seconds,lol. yes i like the ancient stuff now that iam aware of it and belive they where here. i think it starts with them in trying to figure the treasure part out. ill see if i can find the stump photos and one of this whole rock.

Thanks Dog. I'd like to see those stump pictures.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-4 mdog, ill e-mail them to you, and what i thought to be a kneeling camel with a basket that is at the top of the hill. oh and i forgot to mention the back upright part on the aztec head ,the part that is steped going staight up and down. i think that i found that same shape on a pyramid at the top of the hill also. i will e-mail you that one also. please just keep those photos for your own self use.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope it sure didnt usernotfound,its a true sign,so is the littel rock the duck is facing. i dont care what the experts say about not being able to move it.

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Dog the Treasure hunter
There is not must to see in the Photo
what I see in your Photo is a Duck and Owl Marker

The Duck Marker, Its possible its the False Trail -

The Owl is a Treasure Marker -
The Fact that these 2 markers are Small and close together is Conformation (intelligent Design)

Means you are in the area of some sort of Treasure or something of value near by
Could be a Mining area - Vault
That will be up to you to figure out

Go the direction of your Owl - or in the Direction of the more dominant Eye if Open
You cant ask for better markers than this if your looking for Treasure

Lost Horse

Attachments

• Duck and Owl  Markers.jpg
    Duck and Owl Markers.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse, I think duck, too. That owl has some large letters on it and a 5 pointed stick star. Doesn't a 5 pointed star mean "danger"? Lastly.........the owl's eyes are an Omega sign.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Dog the Treasure hunter
There is not must to see in the Photo
what I see in your Photo is a Duck and Owl Marker

The Duck Marker, Its possible its the False Trail -

The Owl is a Treasure Marker -
The Fact that these 2 markers are Small and close together is Conformation (intelligent Design)

Means you are in the area of some sort of Treasure or something of value near by
Could be a Mining area - Vault
That will be up to you to figure out

Go the direction of your Owl - or in the Direction of the more dominant Eye if Open
You cant ask for better markers than this if your looking for Treasure

Lost Horse

Nice to see you post, Lost Horse. I've really enjoyed your past pictures and posts and I hope you will be posting again.

Rick

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I don't know if this information will help anybody, but here it is anyway.

I've been reading about the Coronado Expedition and I saw some mention of how advance units left messages for the main army. They would carve or set up a cross or some other kind of noticeable marker and bury a message at the foot of the marker or carving. I've read about the French doing the same thing during colonial times. Maybe the miners did something similar. There was something else about treasure signs that I believe I saw in one of Kenworthy's books. I could be wrong but I think he had a lot of maps showing direction and markers but no starting point. So the markers you see in the field might only be a part of it. There could be a map that goes along with the markers so you can't figure out one without the other.:censored:

Rick

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the info. losthorse. and yes,its good to see you post again. i also belive it is there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like that ideal m-dog. i often wonder if some of the crosses or X"s that i have found,if there wasent something buried at the base of them. i just may work on that and see if i cant prove the rule, that the spainsh would never bury something at a sign is a myth also. i belive they did bury things there. i know that will make a lot of the rule book followers mad. but iam looking for the truth.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found what i belive to be a very large devil cut relife in a mountain,about 80 to 100 feet high about thirty feet wide,classic devil,horns pointed chin. anyone have any ideal on why such a large use of the devil? to scare away raiders?

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Nice to see you post, Lost Horse. I've really enjoyed your past pictures and posts and I hope you will be posting again.
Rick
Hi Rick
It is winter and time to rest these old feet and start to write again
Had a Great 2012
I do have some great sites to show in the style that I do
But it takes time to put together The Photos and comments and of course Maps
You will be hearing from me soon

Thanks, Lost Horse

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread