OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your welcome Ditlihi. I need to get moving on with this Ancient stuff. It was a great year for the more modern stuff. But i want to see the Ancient underworld stuff now. Hopefully ill be able to do that.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you much success, my friend. Just remember, once you enter the belly of the snake you're never the same. Whole new world and new eyes to see it with. Sometimes when you emerge the light's so bright ya gotta wear shades. 8-) :icon_thumright:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Hope find what your looking for and then some. I can guess there will be something new to us there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope find what your looking for and then some. I can guess there will be something new to us there.

Ill be looking 4 more of the truth. I really have been blessed this year with finding things out. Maverick1 gave me a big part that i couldn't figure out. I owe him a lot.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen several shadow forms with the Jaguar claw on the left hand. I also see shadow steps. I have one Aztec Chief carved in a mountain, that gets a Jaguar shadow that forms over him, it looks like this photo,without the shield. In its left claw,it looks like it has a helmeted head in its grasp. I also see shadow steps that forms at certain places. So i have to say, that type of culture was in this area for sure. I must say that that culture where excellent at making shadow forms. View attachment 1592232 View attachment 1592233 View attachment 1592234

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient gold burial 6000 years ago in Bulgaria. Why cant there be Ancient gold burials in the USA from 6000 years ago, or even older?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The most interesting thing I would get out of that ,whether real or not, is both worked metals and stone type points found in the same place. Many people don't realize or know of the stone points/artifacts of the Egyptians.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a update. I never made it to what i believe is a Aztec/Mayan type cave,because of the markings around it. Just been busy working on other thing that i always underestimate the time it takes to get to where i want to be. But i did find something that helps me believe there was a Aztec/Mayan type culture out here that did the giant massive earth works out here,with the mining. What i found was a Giant shadow Snake coming out of a canyon,with its shadow jaws latched on a giant mound(egg) that lights up white in color, Its a huge man made mound that is the egg. They also put a large white stone on the mound that also lights up. Also to the right and higher in the mountain is a alligator looking giant shadow. It has no tail. the body is a rounded rectangle with its long jaws open, Giant stuff, very well done. These guys where all over the USA. Check out these Snakes and eggs all over the USA. I hope this helps you to understand some of your sites.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have photographed this one sign for years at different months, and times of day,trying to figure out what it is. It doesn,t fit,or so i thought. What it is, is Anubis, View attachment 1664978 about 80 feet long,30 feet high(just a quick guess) I could probably measure it on google earth..Its below what i believe is a Aztec/Mayan tomb area, so maybe it does fit. These may have been the first Treasure hunters to this area looking for these tombs. Theres just so many signs and times to sort thru. You have the Pegan type BC stuff on thru to a AD type stuff. Anyways, down below this Dog at the base of the mountain at the first large uprising of the mountain,is a guy carved into it,with out stretched arms holding a ball up towards Anubis?:dontknow: Still digging thru it all,looking for answers, and the time line.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or maybe i got it backwards. Maybe they are Egyptian type tombs,raided by the Aztec/Mayan culture? At the bottom of the guy with the out stretched arms and ball, Is a giant shadow Oxen, seems to be laying at rest.:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anubis never changes, or morphs into something else. It doesn't create a shadow. It has some type of cutout carving in its one ear. Its like the object was cut out of its ear, then placed back in it.:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great video to me. At 4:10 is what i believe to be secret stuff, thats all i have to say on that. Someone on here will probably know what i mean. Look at 9:40 and listen to what he says,Look at all those symbols, See the gang sign,of the thumb and forefinger across the river from the two mound, or is it the Snake snatching the egg. I all most cant believe the symbolism there. Originally Ancient, then a coded remark?

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0959 (3).JPG
This is a Shadow Anubis I always felt there was someone important buried up on this hill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread