OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a man made sign that will show a lot of different stuff as the Sun and angels change. I sure would like to do some full moon work out here, but there just to many illegals that come thru,and i dont want to be out there at night in that area. But i believe a lot of great stuff would show up at this sites on full moon nights. I believe we are missing a lot of great sign work on full moons. Its probably a whole new world of signs that show up at night that still is unexplored. View attachment 1668058

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know what symbol the Aztecs may have used for the heart, if there is one? Could it be the traditional Valentine heart, or could it be these treasure jar looking symbols in these two photos.? I have found both symbols out here in the field. I wonder if i have been mistaking some of the treasure jar symbols. View attachment 1668344 View attachment 1668345

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see in this video,how he says about the connection of the Egyptians and the Aztec/ Mayans ? Man, look at their similarity of the heart symbol.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the heck is going on out here? I find these stone people laid to rest with Aztec/Mayan type headdress, Then i see them with these shorter head wraps. At one time, was it a world of one culture and language? Dang iam ready to load up right now for a expedition.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What i do see out here, is that these Aztec/Mayan type dominated for lord knows how long. Its just like what you hear about other types of works. The oldest Aztec/Mayan stuff is massive. Then it breaks down smaller,but that work even though its smaller, it still is massive in scale. You can see it, its still great work,its just gets a little smaller in size. Then poof,their gone just like that. I wonder what happened to them. Did they get some kind of Plague from another group of travelers? The turtles that are with these sites are massive in size also. Its unreal of the work that has been done. Then you have what i believe to be some really great Treasure hunters that came to these sites,and did their work. Its not the Spaniards. Then the same with them, its like poof,their gone. Did they get some kind of Plague? What the heck is going on,what is the truth?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What i see is Aztec/Mayan type culture, Egyptian type culture, A Greek type culture.:dontknow:. I dont know much about history,so it makes it really hard to sort this all out. What is funny is how they say the Spaniards would destroy the Pagan stuff. But it wasn't done out here, the stuff is all setting there just fine.:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, heres something that i have to tell,and ask about. You may think its crazy,but iam just telling you whats there. On the Real or Paradilly thread, i showed a picture of the back side of a doorway type symbol cut into the mountain, old stuff not done by the Spaniards. I told about this creature with spread wings,his feet are pointing down along with his devil type tail,he has horns. I also at some other time posted another one, but way way bigger. Again with spread wings with a horned head. Really creepy, but it is there,plan as day,no imagination needed. I often thought Gargoyle? Does anyone know if the Ancients have a creature like that in their beliefs? Mothman, iam just telling you whats there,it is what it is. View attachment 1668436 Its not a fluke,i have found them multiple times. Pagan stuff,not touched. If the Spaniards would destroy this stuff, why didnt they destroy these sites?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam thinking its Aztec/Mayan based, you have the Parrot there, the Jaguar warrior, the Feather Serpent, and some other things. Any thoughts,questions or snide remarks,no hurt feelings here. Its not really fair on my part,because i know a lot more of what going on here,and what this stuff is all carved on. I guess iam just to lazy too google all the time. But googling did help tonight with the Jar also being the heart symbol in some cultures. Theres just so so much more out there.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The large gargoyle shadow images watch over an old crypt. The smaller ones done in rock can be another thing.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The stone point images and renditions are used at the sites but I havent ever figured out totally why.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pic like that and somebody on here called it a Griffin
IMG_0635.JPG (2).JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That one is just guarding the large hoyo, In-Deep. You look thru it to a shadowed spot in the background. Look thru it for a huge image of a head or face in the background and it will be in the mouth or nose of it. Probably gone and reburied nearby and marked other ways but not necessarily.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a man made sign that will show a lot of different stuff as the Sun and angels change. I sure would like to do some full moon work out here, but there just to many illegals that come thru,and i dont want to be out there at night in that area. But i believe a lot of great stuff would show up at this sites on full moon nights. I believe we are missing a lot of great sign work on full moons. Its probably a whole new world of signs that show up at night that still is unexplored. View attachment 1668058

View attachment 1668717 Dog I have a man made on my site to it has a close resemblance to the one you have on your site.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The large gargoyle shadow images watch over an old crypt. The smaller ones done in rock can be another thing.

Heres is another one, it hasn't formed all the way yet in this photo. But iam gonna try to make a connection to your statement. What i have circle is where i went. I call it a flower,could be cross, or whatever. But anyways i get there, i see i can crawl in there on my stomach, to where it opens up to where i can sit up. I have my little folding entrenching tool with me. I see where the sunlight is coming thru, and its looks to be pointing out a spot to dig at. Did i dig there, no. I didnt feel comfortable in a 6th sense type of way. So i did some photo work and got back out. But what did i find outside after hiking around a littel,was one of those stone persons laid to rest,full body with bound feet, about 50 feet long. I never showed the photos of that one. Like Q said before some images are to be seen long off or thumb nail. Up close,no flower or cross looking. So it looks to be the keeper of the crypt. View attachment 1668785 So the trip was worth it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pic like that and somebody on here called it a Griffin
View attachment 1668572

Nice, on the one i posted. If you go about 100 feet to the right, you will find the more common stuff. Ducks,Owls,Turtle and so on. Multiple caches. But those ones are all riding on a different animal then the Pagan stuff that is at the door way. Thanks for posting the photo.There should be some really great stuff in that area. Keep at it,its there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is crazy with this one if you move just a small amount to the left it changes to this. View attachment 1668792

The coloring of the stones are all part of it. There is some kind of meaning to the colors, i dont know what it is yet, but there is some type of meaning with colors. Every time you go out there to that spot,photo it,you will keep getting more. Thanks for posting it.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you your post that you started here is very interesting and knowledgeable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread