OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you your post that you started here is very interesting and knowledgeable.

Thanks, I think you are gonna find out that there have been other treasure hunters there working those sites over time. I think you will find the pagan stuff on to the christian type stuff. They will slide right in there like ghost, leaving hardly any trace of there work,blending right in. Now its your turn in 2019. Be like them,try and do your work without leaving to much of a trace.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the huge "gargoyle" shadows I have appears around the dec solstice, actually maybe a couple weeks either side of it, it's pretty well done. It's still visible now. Anyways at about 3 pm it covers the whole hillside the crypt is on and shows up as the shadow of the "horned one's" head with an open mouth and lit up eye. The eye looks right at the entrance a short distance away, and a shadow snake head comes out from above the eye and stretches over and swallows the crypt entrance as the shadow develops ( I found the crypt entrance last spring and noticed the shadow gargoyle thing this winter on it). The action of swallowing the tomb means rebirth, more specifically meaning "return to the womb"

My gargoyle one is probably the "horned one" representing rebirth and the underworld, it's an old celtic type God named Cernunnos who goes back to sumerian times, sometimes portrayed with antlers by the celts. Not sure who the smaller winged ones or caped ones are representing, perhaps the smaller ones aren't so ancient and are just the underworld or devil or demon like representation. There's some pretty big shadow bats I've seen though, could be one of them as well. Your's kinda looks like a bat, it has a small open mouth forming I can see.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mixture of signs and times and cultures is so hard at times to work out. Its seems like everyone left each others art work alone. Maybe back then,it was thought of as the ultimate doom if they messed with others art work.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I know of many well marked crypts, some larger or more prominent than others. I am very confident I know who placed many of them as well as reasons why.

I shouldn’t post this and it’s not all encompassing, but it is a shortened version of it all and something only a treasure hunter specifically after something like this would figure out. No archaeologists with degrees in bookwork, no history buffs, just a guy after something that isn’t supposed to be here who had some extra time on his hands that studied ancient cultures for the last 6 years and saw some odd things in the field that correlated as such. In fact, my elbow was whacked out for the last 9 months due to injury, so all I did was look for spots and what delineated them instead of thinking about digging around..

You see the "Duat" was the place or land of the dead or afterlife to the Egyptians , It was where the sun god Ra disappeared to each night and was reborn to rise again from each morning, the place of "rebirth". But was it a mythological place? It existed in the underground or underworld , or under their feet , and somewhere where the sun set and rose from , obviously the opposite side of the earth. We are pretty much the opposite side of earth to Egypt. Are these things in hieroglyphs actually mythological as the Egyptian archys suggest? Perhaps they are not mythological at all.

That place of the Duat would geographically be here on this continent if you think about it and understand the description and meaning of it.. It was well known that Egyptian crypts would get looted if they were placed in Egypt, as only a single one out of all that were ever excavated was ever found intact (King Tut, one of the last of the pharaohs). The Egyptians even wrote of the looting problem in ancient texts. To resolve that, in my opinion they would have had to make "mock" tombs and give the appearance of a crypt or a shrine if you will and even go so far as to use a slave for a body double for the mummy to control looting.

But there would be no speaking of it as if the secret was let out, looters would find a way to travel and recover these mass riches that were buried along with the pharaohs and in effect, robbing the Pharaoh of his/her royal eternity.

Now, if they took the pharaoh who was to be buried elsewhere it would secure the afterlife for an eternity if no-one ever found out about it. They believed that for the afterlife, they needed the body as well as all their belongings and it would be buried with them as such.

They believed in duality, light/dark, life/death, shadow/sun, the duality of things being two parts or have a counterpart or the illusion of being separate but related things. They believed the shadow was part of the body and had power and was of the divine. The shadow of a god was thought to cast upon the pharoah.

Even in the uncovered crypts in Egypt they talked about the trip to the land far away described as the Duat, why not it be an actual place that represents it such as here on this continent? In several tombs they depict the pharaoh going off to the Duat in a reed boat. Metaphorical? They had a hieroglyph for foreign land, which had either 1 or 2 bodies of water and mountains in the middle and or each side (djew symbol). Could it be these “mythological” places have been misinterpreted and are actually a real place? Nothing says they are mythology other than the archys giving a personal interpretation of them. They even put false doorways in the crypts that they could communicate with the dead Pharaoh, as well as a place their spirit could pass thru freely.

As I recall they usually faced west ( the false doorways) towards the setting sun. Some Pharaohs were even buried with nearby boats that were used for this supposed "mythological" trip to the Duat. Why did they need a boat to travel ? Was it metaphoric to travel into the sunset across the ocean? Or perhaps it was actually used to carry them, and their “looted” tomb was only a shrine.

Btw there have been people in the past that have reconstructed similar reed boats and crossed the ocean. I guess it's not as impossible as we were made to believe. Thor Heyerdahl did it a couple times to prove it could be done in a reed boat and even did a 5000 mile ocean crossing in a hand made raft as far back as 1947. Then another in reed boat from Africa to Barbados in 1970. Oops.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I know of many well marked crypts, some larger or more prominent than others. I am very confident I know who placed many of them as well as reasons why.

I shouldn’t post this and it’s not all encompassing, but it is a shortened version of it all and something only a treasure hunter specifically after something like this would figure out. No archaeologists with degrees in bookwork, no history buffs, just a guy after something that isn’t supposed to be here who had some extra time on his hands that studied ancient cultures for the last 6 years and saw some odd things in the field that correlated as such. In fact, my elbow was whacked out for the last 9 months due to injury, so all I did was look for spots and what delineated them instead of thinking about digging around..

You see the "Duat" was the place or land of the dead or afterlife to the Egyptians , It was where the sun god Ra disappeared to each night and was reborn to rise again from each morning, the place of "rebirth". But was it a mythological place? It existed in the underground or underworld , or under their feet , and somewhere where the sun set and rose from , obviously the opposite side of the earth. We are pretty much the opposite side of earth to Egypt. Are these things in hieroglyphs actually mythological as the Egyptian archys suggest? Perhaps they are not mythological at all.

That place of the Duat would geographically be here on this continent if you think about it and understand the description and meaning of it.. It was well known that Egyptian crypts would get looted if they were placed in Egypt, as only a single one out of all that were ever excavated was ever found intact (King Tut, one of the last of the pharaohs). The Egyptians even wrote of the looting problem in ancient texts. To resolve that, in my opinion they would have had to make "mock" tombs and give the appearance of a crypt or a shrine if you will and even go so far as to use a slave for a body double for the mummy to control looting.

But there would be no speaking of it as if the secret was let out, looters would find a way to travel and recover these mass riches that were buried along with the pharaohs and in effect, robbing the Pharaoh of his/her royal eternity.

Now, if they took the pharaoh who was to be buried elsewhere it would secure the afterlife for an eternity if no-one ever found out about it. They believed that for the afterlife, they needed the body as well as all their belongings and it would be buried with them as such.

They believed in duality, light/dark, life/death, shadow/sun, the duality of things being two parts or have a counterpart or the illusion of being separate but related things. They believed the shadow was part of the body and had power and was of the divine. The shadow of a god was thought to cast upon the pharoah.

Even in the uncovered crypts in Egypt they talked about the trip to the land far away described as the Duat, why not it be an actual place that represents it such as here on this continent? In several tombs they depict the pharaoh going off to the Duat in a reed boat. Metaphorical? They had a hieroglyph for foreign land, which had either 1 or 2 bodies of water and mountains in the middle and or each side (djew symbol). Could it be these “mythological” places have been misinterpreted and are actually a real place? Nothing says they are mythology other than the archys giving a personal interpretation of them. They even put false doorways in the crypts that they could communicate with the dead Pharaoh, as well as a place their spirit could pass thru freely.

As I recall they usually faced west ( the false doorways) towards the setting sun. Some Pharaohs were even buried with nearby boats that were used for this supposed "mythological" trip to the Duat. Why did they need a boat to travel ? Was it metaphoric to travel into the sunset across the ocean? Or perhaps it was actually used to carry them, and their “looted” tomb was only a shrine.

Btw there have been people in the past that have reconstructed similar reed boats and crossed the ocean. I guess it's not as impossible as we were made to believe. Thor Heyerdahl did it a couple times to prove it could be done in a reed boat and even did a 5000 mile ocean crossing in a hand made raft as far back as 1947. Then another in reed boat from Africa to Barbados in 1970. Oops.

That’s a great post, Quinoa. I’ve wondered about some of these things myself. I believe the Phoenicians hired out to the Egyptians for any long distance seafaring projects. I think the Phoenician vessels were more seaworthy.

Your idea makes sense. If you would study Phoenician sailing history, you might be able to find out when the boats would have been strong enough to make the trip consistently. I’ve read about Heyerdahl’s journey but the Egyptians were not as good at sailing as the Phoenicians. Their boats were made mostly for river travel and they felt uncomfortable getting out of site of land.

Have you ever found any carved hieroglyphics.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Egyptians had boats up to 300 feet long, every boat they had could be disassembled and reassembled. The small boats could have been carried along to run up river corridors. Even the ones buried alongside some those tombs were about 150 feet long. Those are no small boats, they were huge. You do realize Christopher Columbus's boats were only 70 feet and under in length for a perspective. You've been fooled by pictures and depictions of models of Egyptian boats being only 20-25 feet in length.

As far hieroglyphs, you need only know that many boulders and monuments were done in the spirit of a hieroglyph, some simply are a hieroglyph and had those meanings. The are only seen as 2 dimensional images from one angle , and are actual animal or other type hieroglyphs. The Duck that is spoken of so much , is the hieroglyph for "Son" or "Pharoah". The owl, the lion, the eagle or falcon, the frog, rabbit , kings heads, the shaped shadows, many have roots based on hieroglyphs.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. Q. It is believable to me. And makes way more sense then a lot of the stuff that is put out. Ian gonna look some of that stuff up. I have been looking for some of the Egyptian type symbols i have photos of. But i got to tired going thru them,i dont have any of them organized.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw your sleeping giant.

So, I didn't necessarily say the Egyptians were the only ones. Your sleeper had an ancient head carved on top of an older one (harder to see). The prominent one with the geometric ear or helmet piece carved over the other may be ancient Persian, the ones that took over the Phoenician empire in like 900 bc or so I can't remember the specifics. So yeah, I believe there was a mixture, some very old ones, older than "ancient" and they were here to mine divine metals as well as bury kings in a divine way. I have a mixture here, but the best locations oriented towards the solstices and located under a certain geometric type landform were marked mainly with huge Egyptian imagery. Perhaps 5-10x the size of your sleeping giant.

We will be lucky in our lifetime to see the bottom of it all. I have my own plans, and can't go into massive detail on it.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

That's pretty much the end of it all as I see it.. Pretty beautiful song way ahead of her time. I'd like it played when I'm gone.
We all have it coming.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw your sleeping giant.

So, I didn't necessarily say the Egyptians were the only ones. Your sleeper had an ancient head carved on top of an older one (harder to see). The prominent one with the geometric ear or helmet piece carved over the other may be ancient Persian, the ones that took over the Phoenician empire in like 900 bc or so I can't remember the specifics. So yeah, I believe there was a mixture, some very old ones, older than "ancient" and they were here to mine divine metals as well as bury kings in a divine way. I have a mixture here, but the best locations oriented towards the solstices and located under a certain geometric type landform were marked mainly with huge Egyptian imagery. Perhaps 5-10x the size of your sleeping giant.

We will be lucky in our lifetime to see the bottom of it all. I have my own plans, and can't go into massive detail on it.

The largest one i seen out here so far is easily over 500 feet long, i should measure it on google earth. I believe it is facing north/north east. The turtles are massive with those, the amount of work that has been done is unreal. The smallest i have found is about a foot long. I almost wanted to pick it up and take it home. Then if you can pan back even more you start seeing what the overall shape is forming. Its probably easier out here with no tree cover. It would be nice to have more time,to uncover more things. Still digging for more truth.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Egyptians had boats up to 300 feet long, every boat they had could be disassembled and reassembled. The small boats could have been carried along to run up river corridors. Even the ones buried alongside some those tombs were about 150 feet long. Those are no small boats, they were huge. You do realize Christopher Columbus's boats were only 70 feet and under in length for a perspective. You've been fooled by pictures and depictions of models of Egyptian boats being only 20-25 feet in length.

As far hieroglyphs, you need only know that many boulders and monuments were done in the spirit of a hieroglyph, some simply are a hieroglyph and had those meanings. The are only seen as 2 dimensional images from one angle , and are actual animal or other type hieroglyphs. The Duck that is spoken of so much , is the hieroglyph for "Son" or "Pharoah". The owl, the lion, the eagle or falcon, the frog, rabbit , kings heads, the shaped shadows, many have roots based on hieroglyphs.

Q, if you want good solid information concerning the false gods and some pictures to go along with it, as Seb with a goose on his head and cupid riding a goose, the book written by '' Alexander Hislop, The Two Babylons '' begins at Babylon and
Nimrod and brings it all forward. He studied over 200 books going back as far as 1529. He listed over 50 illustrations including
Osiris, the son and husband of the great goddess-queen of Egypt.
I believe the book will open the eyes to more, and allow treasure hunters to recognize what is being seen in all the
carvings.
You are correct about Phoenician boats too. Hiram, from Phoenicia sailed the seas for King Solomon and you know what he
brought back for him. No doubt his men may have built shrines etc. here. Also remember that Ahab married Jezebel who was a kings daughter from Phoenicia, IF I remember correctly.
I hope I did not cross a border by naming the book. If I did, I can delete.
:coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no Ancient Treasures, or Grand Art Work in the Mountains. Its all paradilly

p2.jpg
Follow this sign - you're headed in the right direction

p5.jpg
Turn back - looks dangerous

p4.jpg
Another bad omen - getting discouraged

p1.jpg
Too confusing - just go home

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions