OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some good stuff sdcfia. I love it, and thats exactly how it does work. To me thats even art work. That is a perfect learning lesson. Paradilly is real. And you dont see anyone showing any Ancient treasures. So i say 99.9% is B.S., The 00.01% is a no show so far. So the odds are not good all at, and it probably wont happen. So far the other side only has Time, till the 00.01% shows up. If the 00.01% does show up, it will probably not be in situ, so things do not look good for the Time being.

I know you dont like thin ice, and i dont blame you. Your call for solid proof is a good thing, it saves a lot of heartache and pain and time. Your post that i read on here when i first started, asking people for proof to back their clams, helped me get off that KW trail, and start following the trail iam on that day. To me,have different views really helps, so much to be learned that way. I dont know why some people has such a issue with being asked question,or to show some proof. Since i have have been on here, you always ask people, for some type of proof. Thats normal in my book.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no Ancient Treasures, or Grand Art Work in the Mountains. Its all paradilly.

On this, you can see the natural V uprising of the earth, done by nature, but i believe worked from there. Check out the J type symbol, a little down and right of center. It could be paradilly, but i think the Ancients were drawn to those things, worked them. I bet that bird is stuffed. There is one other thing that i see in this photo,that would make me look for a opening,if i lived there.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
If it had ear tips and hook tips on the mid-wing, it would have been a giant bat, I've seen it similar many times.

So , the book of the dead (Egyptian) spoke of many of these places of the dead and was written at least 3500 years ago. There were 40 such places it wrote of, they were places of the Gods/kings and where they were buried.

Some odd stuff you can find, especially on the reigns/ruling of some the kings. The Sumerians had some things written on a cube shaped rock, and they spoke of kings rulings that lasted 1000's of years (like 28,000- 40,000 years per king) down to single digits.
Plausibility is something of our era, and maybe not so perfect anymore the more we find out.
Sumeriankinglist.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

Alot of weird stuff out there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew Doc. had such a big crew working for him. This is a great video. I believe the cache was originally Aztec type.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like how Doc Noss didnt take his Bounty home, but did like all before him. Made caches at different locations down lower on the mountain(hint). If i am blessed, What better place, all the signs are there, just use your own system. Orion 2019. OrionConstellation.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have them too, on your BlueBerry Hill. Remember your Clepsydra Time piece?[/QUOTE

Yes i do remember that. Iam gonna have to look into that more. I found one once that was about 2 inches long and about 1 inch wide, solid black,dark blue stone, in this little circle, mini stone set up. The shadows and sun signs that show up on those mini setups are really something.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i do remember. That info. you gave me, helped so much. I was stuck, i couldn't figure that symbol out (Avatar).Lots of doors opened after that finally sunk in. The colors on that stone are really nice. Its good to see someone else finds Orion.
Theres a couple of those goat skin money bag signs in the area of that Avatar sign. I wouldn't have been able to figure those out.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes i do remember. That info. you gave me, helped so much. I was stuck, i couldn't figure that symbol out (Avatar).Lots of doors opened after that finally sunk in. The colors on that stone are really nice. Its good to see someone else finds Orion.

Speaking of colors......

When you splash a little water on the surface of the stone,...that's when the 'map' comes to life, showing details that can not be seen with the naked eye at first.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres a couple of those goat skin money bag signs in the area of that Avatar sign. I wouldn't have been able to figure those out.

When you find all those three elements in a small area (the ID sign, the bag(s), the miniature work as in 1073) it seems that you've been walking on top of the 'bread' for some time. Must find the door to the bakery. It smells good.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of colors......

When you splash a little water on the surface of the stone,...that's when the 'map' comes to life, showing details that can not be seen with the naked eye at first.

Iam gonna have to try and learn read those maps. I have to get better at finding them first, it would be a good skill to learn. I like how it lead to your Avatar. I bet it is a site to be seen when wet.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you find all those three elements in a small area (the ID sign, the bag(s), the miniature work as in 1073) it seems that you've been walking on top of the 'bread' for some time. Must find the door to the bakery. It smells good.

Its good to know other people find those things. Orion 2019.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This book is available now on Amazon, only 3.49, what a deal. These guys seem to have been all over the USA. They did work out here in Sw.NM., i see some of the same stuff he shows in his work.. I hope this link works.
https://www.amazon.com/Return-Giant...=8-2&keywords=the+return+of+the+giant+serpent

Don't have the link to it, but it is now on AMAZON. Just type in the name of my book, The Return of the Giant Serpent, you should be able to find it. For $3.49 it's available . Darrell

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This book is available now on Amazon, only 3.49, what a deal. These guys seem to have been all over the USA. They did work out here in Sw.NM., i see some of the same stuff he shows in his work.. I hope this link works.
https://www.amazon.com/Return-Giant...=8-2&keywords=the+return+of+the+giant+serpent

That's the Kindle version. I have one of the rare originals for sale for anyone who likes this stuff. All pages are 8-1/2" x 11" in protective plastic sleeves, secured in a 2-1/2" 3-ring binder. $100.

serpent1.JPG

serpent2.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions