OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you spend enough time around their work,you can start to pick up on their language. From the Aztec/Mayan type to the others that worked the sites.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Roger Snow told me, the Tanit is the protector of the Treasure. I hope all is ok with you Roger. Drop in sometime and let us know your ok. 5312019 061.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to be in the very inner circle to under stand this one. When you can read this one. Its time for you to? But always Remember. 5312019 072.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your still not there yet. You gonna have to dig really deep into your inner circle to complete the Task. It dont come easy.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats up with this? It looks like a Aztec/Mayan Chief with a pony tail type hair do. But yet it looks like a Roman torch is mixed in, What gives?:dontknow: 5312019 030.JPG th.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humm, maybe not Aztec/Mayan at all. Maybe Greek all the way. After all there is another Greek looking head there.Maybe the pony tail is some sort of Greek head ware.:dontknow: ancient-olympics-7.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to give up any info. on the tunnels, doorway setups? If not, how about the Direct burial set ups? Or there plain and simply is no such thing? Its just all Dreaming?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread