Nov 3, 2008
Hi
In this photo its really hard to see - Mainly because it seems to be very faint
I don't think your looking at a 5 pointed Star

But instead you mite be looking at a Conformation Mark scribed on the surface
The Mark looks like The Letter ( M )
M for Minerva The 13 Letter in the Alphabet
Which is a Letter Code for the OWL
Giving this Small Rock Marker Conformation that you are looking at an Owl Marker
The two together makes scents when it come to intelligent design

Owl Marker.jpg

Last edited:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
thanks lost horse for the inset picture. i don't post much cause i have little to post but i love to see what others are doing.
wait for your future post's.
tenclaw

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the mark up lost horse and info. when i find the cache,valt, ill let you know thru a pm what direction and distance from the duck it is. i hope i can have that answer for you.this is the place iam gonna try and make that happen at.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi
In this photo its really hard to see - Mainly because it seems to be very faint
I don't think your looking at a 5 pointed Star

But instead you mite be looking at a Conformation Mark scribed on the surface
The Mark looks like The Letter ( M )
M for Minerva The 13 Letter in the Alphabet
Which is a Letter Code for the OWL
Giving this Small Rock Marker Conformation that you are looking at an Owl Marker
The two together makes scents when it come to intelligent design

View attachment 723007

Good eye Lost Horse. The direction would be from the point of the small rock to the point between the eyes of the owl, right?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Dog,

Here's a setup similar to what Lost Horse marked on your marker.

D markup 600 with arrow.jpg

There's a notch on the D shaped rock and about 9 inches away was a little pie shaped pointer rock pointing to the notch. The line from the pointer to the notch was the direction. 100 feet to the hole for me.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres is the area i belive the cache is located,the duck is looking some what in this direction. this is a small owl and # 7. there are several ducks and owls in differant size and forms. could be multi caches,or multi ways in to to valt. in the direction the duck is looking, about 75 yards is this sign. owl # 7. View attachment 723390

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know its hard for anyone to make a call on a place with out being there, and not seeing all the signs and how there used. i cant even make a call with being there.lol. i have to admit, i cheated and used a i.r. lens to catch the aura. but i still cant pinpoint it. and dosent mean the way in might be way off some where in another direction.

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys for your comments and explanations of the signs. I have found a ton of signs on my own but some times there are so many in the same area that gets to difficult putting them toghether I have run in to this problem more than once i will be posting some pics soon and see what you guys come up with thanks for your expertise and the help for the nubies is really appreciated

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This is just a thought but what you have found is what I think is a yard, possibly 600 ft by 400 ft ( 3 cordell X 2 cordell, ) look for those that are dig here symbols ( they don't do that ) just start eliminating you may find 20 0r 30 and only 5 may have any useful info

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dsty for that info., iam going to try and get up there this week end and work on it some more.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a place i belive to be very ancient at the start of travel, it very close to a main cross roads,at a saddel between two mountains. you can cross thru there in the daylight for a ways, in differant directions with out being seen. a nice site. right behind large monument is drill hole area, with many drill holes. compass, windrose, prayer area, very interesting looking pit area? if i found it, spainish did too. large rock throws off reading on compass at places, strange, well here you go, i think anceint and important site. View attachment 729956 View attachment 729956

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks usernotfound. yes indeed there is alot more there. this is a very good site. i just havent taken the time to go back there and do some more exploring. there is what i belive to be a very good producing mine to the left of that picture,just a guess on my part. i couldnt find it on a couple of trips. but i went around the mountain and came in from the back side and seen a very large mayan looking dude leaving the mine. i think it was ancient,then worked by the spainish. ialso belive a cache is hidden there too. all just guess on my part,being i havent found any treasure or the opening. there is one nasty death trap set up there too. have to be vary carefull on this one. that trap will cover a large area in you set it in motion. i know i couldnt out run it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread