OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, are you going to just give Roger Snow, all of your work, so that he can dig it up??

#/;0{>~(c)

Roger can have this site for sure, he is more than welcome to it. He showed me where a few cache are located in Cookes peak area. I really dont think Roger needs my help on locating more cache. He may need help with digging them, putting a team together to help with the recovery. There is plenty of cache out here to find. Digging for them is a very big task to over come, for me anyways. Its a new learning experience, thats just as hard to learn about as learning the X spot.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger can have this site for sure, he is more than welcome to it. He showed me where a few cache are located in Cookes peak area. I really dont think Roger needs my help on locating more cache. He may need help with digging them, putting a team together to help with the recovery. There is plenty of cache out here to find. Digging for them is a very big task to over come, for me anyways. Its a new learning experience, thats just as hard to learn about as learning the X spot.

Dog, there is much truth to saying ,
Sometimes the voyage and adventure is the true treasure.

I have believed that about mine and Weekender’s site, for some time.

But I will say that, at some point, the hazards become difficult to control.

Even if I were locked away from it for a decade..... I believe that I would still be a slave to the voice of the mountain. Calling and promising to give up her treasures .....

So far, it’s been a heck of a ride!

#/;0{>~(c)

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mark of ZORRO. At the 22 second mark in the video, there may be some shadow signs. Was there a real ZORRO ? P9160225.JPG

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mark of ZORRO. At the 22 second mark in the video, there may be some shadow signs. Was there a real ZORRO ? View attachment 1732490

Dog, your mark of Zoro, is one of the signs that I spent a great deal of time and energy trying to decode in a triangle of symbols.

It was made clear that it was the number two, once I realized that the Catholic priests were using the
“Vulgate “ translation of the Bible.
The Latin numbers are shown in a photograph ,that someone sent to me.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563064959.609889.jpg

They are visible in several places on the navigation tool in the photo, was made by Galileo and is in the Galileo museum.

If you can see the part of the tool that is a sundial, you will see that the two and the three, both look odd to our modern mindset.

#/;0{>~(c)

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, your mark of Zoro, is one of the signs that I spent a great deal of time and energy trying to decode in a triangle of symbols.

It was made clear that it was the number two, once I realized that the Catholic priests were using the
“Vulgate “ translation of the Bible.
The Latin numbers are shown in a photograph ,that someone sent to me.

View attachment 1732494

They are visible in several places on the navigation tool in the photo, was made by Galileo and is in the Galileo museum.

If you can see the part of the tool that is a sundial, you will see that the two and the three, both look odd to our modern mindset.

#/;0{>~(c)

Thats very interesting PMikel. Good catch on that.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will find in the field, the HORN of PLENTY and what i call the LOG with a branch. I have found them both at multiple different sites. To me they are legit, other signs at the sites will back them up. Of course you will also find the CIRCLE with DOT at sites also. You will still need to read the rest of the signs there to get to where the X spot is. Real or just Paradilly ? P9160112.JPG nm#4 030.JPG 21619161e6dddd24b68f2f6167a772c7.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam looking for a very very old Ancient symbol to post. When i find it i shall post it. But i wont leave that one up for very long.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will find in the field, the HORN of PLENTY and what i call the LOG with a branch. I have found them both at multiple different sites. To me they are legit, other signs at the sites will back them up. Of course you will also find the CIRCLE with DOT at sites also. You will still need to read the rest of the signs there to get to where the X spot is. Real or just Paradilly ? View attachment 1732672 View attachment 1732673 View attachment 1732674

Thanks !

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The University's have been crawling all over that area for years if they did not get it the people they showed came back and got it.

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can’t imagine a better place to build a missile silo, and do all of that digging up and creating a maze of tunnels and creating a security system that would work to keep people from exploring,

than in the midst of a hotbed of hunted treasures!!!

Someone tell me that, that is a coincidence............

Ready made storage facility for tons and tons of GOLD!!!

#/;0{>~(c)

[AREA 51] is child’s play...

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It funny you mentioned area51. All eye are on that place in September.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, is that thing about the storming the fences,to see if they really will shoot to kill ?
If it is, I think the politicians that are behind it need to be moved to the front row and given tee shirts that have,
“FOLLOW ME “ on the back of them, and a big
Bullseye [emoji457] on the front!

Self cure for a bad idea!!!!

~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~

That may have come off a bit anti political .........
So, good!!! It worked!

#/;0{>~(c)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, is that thing about the storming the fences,to see if they really will shoot to kill ?
If it is, I think the politicians that are behind it need to be moved to the front row and given tee shirts that have,
“FOLLOW ME “ on the back of them, and a big
Bullseye [emoji457] on the front!

Self cure for a bad idea!!!!

~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~

That may have come off a bit anti political .........
So, good!!! It worked!

#/;0{>~(c)
I totally agree

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread