Ancient ?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew about the log symbol being gold. Thanks for sharing it.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its your call SS, if you want to delete that photo. Thanks for posting it.

I will leave it for others. We both know it never goes away. Deleting it only benefits the people who protect these places.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i guess thats it for this one. Ya may as well pack up and go home. Maybe ill show the hole where the Spanish took the Treasure. Dang Nabit. 5312019 063.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i guess thats it for this one. Ya may as well pack up and go home. Maybe ill show the hole where the Spanish took the Treasure. Dang Nabit. View attachment 1742421

It's just a pile of rocks, dog. And a recent one too - no blow sand, no grass growing in the cracks, etc. "Maybe" you'll show the hole?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a pile of rocks, dog. And a recent one too - no blow sand, no grass growing in the cracks, etc. "Maybe" you'll show the hole?[/QUOT

Thats very interesting. There is no sand or grass growing in the cracks. I had thought maybe i found my first Janus Turtle, the head attached on one side, severed on the other. Humm,maybe.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda looks like a frog riding on a birds back. Then if you go over to where the bird is looking, you will find the frog dismounted. Interesting,but what does it convey? 5312019 025.JPG 5312019 125.JPG Did the frog bury himself down in the ground there?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a pile of rocks, dog. And a recent one too - no blow sand, no grass growing in the cracks, etc. "Maybe" you'll show the hole?[/QUOT

Thats very interesting. There is no sand or grass growing in the cracks. I had thought maybe i found my first Janus Turtle, the head attached on one side, severed on the other. Humm,maybe.

HHHHHMMMM pile of rocks.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have or know of a site you might be able to show that has this.

I had just looked at the photo of it a couple of days ago. Thats what prompted me to post that map. I looked for it again but got tired of looking.I probably should have never said anything about the maps you will find in the field. Its not Spanish stuff. I know there not much interest in non Spanish Treasure, but that all that is out here where iam at. So i hunt what the site shows me. Its the under ground stuff now that has my attention. There just are no places to talk about the X spot stuff,or the under ground stuff. Those are my interest now. But you just cant put that out in a public. And to find someone that doesn't buy into the Spanish stuff is rare. So i guess i just got to do what i made up my mind about a long time ago. And its what really pushed me forward. Iam just gonna have to find it out on my own. I found one person on here that knows what iam finding,but he aint talking no more. So its back to lone wolf mode. If i find it i will post it. My point was to look for non treasure book stuff. It kinda sucks having no one to discuses the secret stuff with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread