OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kinda shows how they back up their info. hard drive in case it crashes with the head falling off. You got another one looking at the same spot. Even if that all gets destroyed you still have the Spot all marked up. 102118 433.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a story for you. Once when i was at this site doing some work,this small 2 seat helicopter popped up over the mountain top hovering right up against the cliff face. They caught me off guard to were i didnt want to move to get my camera to get some photos of them. I couldnt believe that they were hovering that close to the cliff face,you cant get some real hard wind gust up there. Theres no doubt in my mind they where Treasure hunters looking for the opening to that store house. But they where way off target,it was interesting watching them searching that cliff face for the door way. Thank goodness they didnt get slammed into that cliff. Those guys got some backing behind them to be able to have a helicopter available for there searching. I kinda have a ideal who the company is. There trying their best to get in there,but they a little ways of target. Hopefully they have given up.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a good video to watch. Lots of good info. in it. To me, it shows the Spanish had no ideal what was going on or what to look for. Also if the spirits tell you to scram,id get out of there. Also be careful of the floor,they will crack and break under your feet. It gives you a sick feeling in your stomach when that happens,and hit happens Quick. So be very careful, keep your radar up and running.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you follow that 330 line up towards the top of the page,you will find one of the caches. I found it first by reading the set up first at the spot. The discovery of that map rock came later. You will need to be John Henry and know how to swing a hammer or yell fire in the hole 3 times to get at it. It dont come easy.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another log with branch, GOLD? Those log with a branch dont last very long out here,then they disappear.But i have found them at different sites. They are legit to me.There is a lot of bad info.that has been put out. I believe that is what is keeping people from finding the spot. Its been a very cleaver Sentinel campaign over the years. Its been keeping everything nice and safe. I think some dont know and they just keep the bad info.going,and others do know its bad info. and keep pushing it. Or maybe its all just Paradilly? Maybe iam a Sentinel:laughing7:. Keep at it,its out there. Its heard,but it can be done. 51412 007.JPG 21619161e6dddd24b68f2f6167a772c7.jpg

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another log with branch, GOLD? Those log with a branch dont last very long out here,then they disappear.But i have found them at different sites. They are legit to me.There is a lot of bad info.that has been put out. I believe that is what is keeping people from finding the spot. Its been a very cleaver Sentinel campaign over the years. Its been keeping everything nice and safe. I think some dont know and they just keep the bad info.going,and others do know its bad info. and keep pushing it. Or maybe its all just Paradilly? Maybe iam a Sentinel:laughing7:. Keep at it,its out there. Its heard,but it can be done. View attachment 1743771 View attachment 1743773

Thanks dog!

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a good video to watch. Lots of good info. in it. To me, it shows the Spanish had no ideal what was going on or what to look for. Also if the spirits tell you to scram,id get out of there. Also be careful of the floor,they will crack and break under your feet. It gives you a sick feeling in your stomach when that happens,and hit happens Quick. So be very careful, keep your radar up and running.

Danger signs are real pay attention to them.

The Spanish and Jesuits were a nasty bunch. They would sometimes coat the inside of their treasure caves with powdered arsenic so if you kicked up the dust it may not kill you now but later down the line.

In regard to Terry Carter videos any Tnet member would be wise to watch them.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a map of the Red Sea. Its also on a 330 Deg. line. Why do i say the Red Sea, because of other things found in the area. I have also found the fan of the Nile Delta region. You will still need to read things to the X spot. Once you find the X spot,you will have a whole new learning experience. It doesn't stop below ground. Real or all just a bunch of Paradilly? 111013 016 - Copy.JPG download.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i have seen,the Templars have this knowledge. They are some great Treasure hunters. They Spaniards,nope. They where looking, but they couldn't find it. A lot of people searching.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have all these signs around you. You have to sift thru them and start trying to read what they are telling you. You have to be like Conjunction Function are start to hook them up. I have 3 favorite cars i use.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lesson # 999. Look at the shadow symbol on this guys head. If you go across the canyon, towards the top of this peak. You will find that same shadow symbol on the ground. He is looking right at it. Real or just lucky Paradilly? Dig it? 102118 443 - Copy.JPG 5312019 096.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread