Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,063 of 1063
Like Tree583Likes

Thread: Ancient ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I dont need treasure net to post photos.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    I dont need people to send me their photos and info.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    Its all Take, and no giving now.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    There are no Ancient treasures. If you find a hole cut in stone, it means you have found a cheese block.
    Quinoa and elh like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1854 times
    I saw your sleeping giant.

So, I didn't necessarily say the Egyptians were the only ones. Your sleeper had an ancient head carved on top of an older one (harder to see). The prominent one with the geometric ear or helmet piece carved over the other may be ancient Persian, the ones that took over the Phoenician empire in like 900 bc or so I can't remember the specifics. So yeah, I believe there was a mixture, some very old ones, older than "ancient" and they were here to mine divine metals as well as bury kings in a divine way. I have a mixture here, but the best locations oriented towards the solstices and located under a certain geometric type landform were marked mainly with huge Egyptian imagery. Perhaps 5-10x the size of your sleeping giant.

We will be lucky in our lifetime to see the bottom of it all. I have my own plans, and can't go into massive detail on it.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    1854 times

That's pretty much the end of it all as I see it.. Pretty beautiful song way ahead of her time. I'd like it played when I'm gone.
    We all have it coming.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    I saw your sleeping giant.

So, I didn't necessarily say the Egyptians were the only ones. Your sleeper had an ancient head carved on top of an older one (harder to see). The prominent one with the geometric ear or helmet piece carved over the other may be ancient Persian, the ones that took over the Phoenician empire in like 900 bc or so I can't remember the specifics. So yeah, I believe there was a mixture, some very old ones, older than "ancient" and they were here to mine divine metals as well as bury kings in a divine way. I have a mixture here, but the best locations oriented towards the solstices and located under a certain geometric type landform were marked mainly with huge Egyptian imagery. Perhaps 5-10x the size of your sleeping giant.

We will be lucky in our lifetime to see the bottom of it all. I have my own plans, and can't go into massive detail on it.
    The largest one i seen out here so far is easily over 500 feet long, i should measure it on google earth. I believe it is facing north/north east. The turtles are massive with those, the amount of work that has been done is unreal. The smallest i have found is about a foot long. I almost wanted to pick it up and take it home. Then if you can pan back even more you start seeing what the overall shape is forming. Its probably easier out here with no tree cover. It would be nice to have more time,to uncover more things. Still digging for more truth.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    There is no Ancient Treasures, or Grand Art Work in the Mountains. Its all paradilly.
    weekender likes this.

elh

Aug 2015
    437 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    The Egyptians had boats up to 300 feet long, every boat they had could be disassembled and reassembled. The small boats could have been carried along to run up river corridors. Even the ones buried alongside some those tombs were about 150 feet long. Those are no small boats, they were huge. You do realize Christopher Columbus's boats were only 70 feet and under in length for a perspective. You've been fooled by pictures and depictions of models of Egyptian boats being only 20-25 feet in length.

As far hieroglyphs, you need only know that many boulders and monuments were done in the spirit of a hieroglyph, some simply are a hieroglyph and had those meanings. The are only seen as 2 dimensional images from one angle , and are actual animal or other type hieroglyphs. The Duck that is spoken of so much , is the hieroglyph for "Son" or "Pharoah". The owl, the lion, the eagle or falcon, the frog, rabbit , kings heads, the shaped shadows, many have roots based on hieroglyphs.
    Q, if you want good solid information concerning the false gods and some pictures to go along with it, as Seb with a goose on his head and cupid riding a goose, the book written by '' Alexander Hislop, The Two Babylons '' begins at Babylon and
    Nimrod and brings it all forward. He studied over 200 books going back as far as 1529. He listed over 50 illustrations including
    Osiris, the son and husband of the great goddess-queen of Egypt.
    I believe the book will open the eyes to more, and allow treasure hunters to recognize what is being seen in all the
    carvings.
    You are correct about Phoenician boats too. Hiram, from Phoenicia sailed the seas for King Solomon and you know what he
    brought back for him. No doubt his men may have built shrines etc. here. Also remember that Ahab married Jezebel who was a kings daughter from Phoenicia, IF I remember correctly.
    I hope I did not cross a border by naming the book. If I did, I can delete.
    Secret squirl likes this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    5913 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    There is no Ancient Treasures, or Grand Art Work in the Mountains. Its all paradilly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	1670828
    Follow this sign - you're headed in the right direction

Name:	p5.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	1670829
    Turn back - looks dangerous

Name:	p4.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	711.9 KB 
ID:	1670832
    Another bad omen - getting discouraged

Name:	p1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	1670833
    Too confusing - just go home
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    That is some good stuff sdcfia. I love it, and thats exactly how it does work. To me thats even art work. That is a perfect learning lesson. Paradilly is real. And you dont see anyone showing any Ancient treasures. So i say 99.9% is B.S., The 00.01% is a no show so far. So the odds are not good all at, and it probably wont happen. So far the other side only has Time, till the 00.01% shows up. If the 00.01% does show up, it will probably not be in situ, so things do not look good for the Time being.

I know you dont like thin ice, and i dont blame you. Your call for solid proof is a good thing, it saves a lot of heartache and pain and time. Your post that i read on here when i first started, asking people for proof to back their clams, helped me get off that KW trail, and start following the trail iam on that day. To me,have different views really helps, so much to be learned that way. I dont know why some people has such a issue with being asked question,or to show some proof. Since i have have been on here, you always ask people, for some type of proof. Thats normal in my book.
    Last edited by dog, the treasure hunter; Jan 13, 2019 at 07:14 PM.
    sdcfia likes this.

us
    Jan 2011
    2915 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    There is no Ancient Treasures, or Grand Art Work in the Mountains. Its all paradilly.

On this, you can see the natural V uprising of the earth, done by nature, but i believe worked from there. Check out the J type symbol, a little down and right of center. It could be paradilly, but i think the Ancients were drawn to those things, worked them. I bet that bird is stuffed. There is one other thing that i see in this photo,that would make me look for a opening,if i lived there.
    Last edited by dog, the treasure hunter; Jan 13, 2019 at 07:03 PM.
    sdcfia likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    1854 times
    If it had ear tips and hook tips on the mid-wing, it would have been a giant bat, I've seen it similar many times.

So , the book of the dead (Egyptian) spoke of many of these places of the dead and was written at least 3500 years ago. There were 40 such places it wrote of, they were places of the Gods/kings and where they were buried.

Some odd stuff you can find, especially on the reigns/ruling of some the kings. The Sumerians had some things written on a cube shaped rock, and they spoke of kings rulings that lasted 1000's of years (like 28,000- 40,000 years per king) down to single digits.
    Plausibility is something of our era, and maybe not so perfect anymore the more we find out.

Name:	Sumeriankinglist.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	1671754

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

Alot of weird stuff out there.
    Last edited by Quinoa; Yesterday at 01:57 AM.
    weekender likes this.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links