OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the Helmets? I see Aztec/Mayan Stuff. And a different culture of Metal clad Armour. I thinks, need some metal things,besides stones to proof it?
Dig it? 222020 128.JPG 49bbcd14e52332921d7b45c610895b16.jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Twin Sisters creek, in the Twin Sisters Peaks? The Twin Sisters peaks are very interesting to me. Are they the female breast, the last clue to look for, after the cobra, for King Solomons mines? I bet those Twin Peaks have some great monuments on them. You have the 3 sisters,Orion, and the Twin sisters Peaks,interesting areas.

Twin Sisters Peaks.JPG
Twin Sisters, viewed from the Santa Rita side. Upstream from those twin swastikas.

Plenty of monuments and unique carvings up there. Here's one of my favorites:
Face 3.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Best cure for any affliction ?

Welppers , for myself, and it has always worked, Zero Side Effects, and no withdrawals.

The Cure : " I get out of Town "

1. Throw away the Clock in your Life
2. Slow down, the Speed limit is a Suggestion, not a Personal Command
3. Never watch for something to come, makes it a Surprise when it does.
4. On the Road Trip, the longer it takes to get anywhere, the Better the Trip .
5. i's and t's , miss a dot and cross , just to denote how un-uptight you are.
6. Don't stop to just smell the Roses, pick those suckers and give them as a Gift.
7. Wear a Slice of Baloney in your Panties, believe me, you'll feel like a Bunch of Fun all day.
8. While Hiking, remember, Rocks are not Dead, they're Hibernating, don't disturb them please.
9. Clear Clean Wind is evidence that Angels have Nice Breath.
10. there is no #10, that would complete this List, always leave something undone.

now, the Meaning of the Knights Templar Glyph.

with my back against the Shield, the far right Rock formation is seen, the Center Glyph denotes the Deposit.

View attachment 1800226

Look at the outline of this formation, see the Round 3D shape near the top ?

View attachment 1800227

Yes, you are looking at a Deposit .

is it still there ?

I wouldn't be if it wasn't.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above is how some of these signs are to be used, with your back against them, look straight out at what they are gawking at.

Same with most , I said "most", Shadow Symbols.

Now, a look at an Interestingly deep drilled Hole, was it for a Steel Bar with a Pulley at the End to lower heavy Metal down a Shaft ?

Unknown as yet,
maybe so
Maybe not
Maybe I'll give it a Try

or,,,

Maybe just,,,?
Reveal it to the Public ?

sure, why not.

View attachment 1800228

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and here's another one of those 3D signs

is it Knights Templar ?
If it's not

we have a Copy Cat messing with Rocks out there.

Welcome to your first sight of an Actual Knights Templar Heart in the Field, not some fake History Channel T.V. Show .

Treasure sign ?

yeppers

right at the Gate into the Depositsssssssss <----<<< plural, as in many more than One Deposit

View attachment 1800229

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above is how some of these signs are to be used, with your back against them, look straight out at what they are gawking at.

Same with most , I said "most", Shadow Symbols.

Now, a look at an Interestingly deep drilled Hole, was it for a Steel Bar with a Pulley at the End to lower heavy Metal down a Shaft ?

Unknown as yet,
maybe so
Maybe not
Maybe I'll give it a Try

or,,,

Maybe just,,,?
Reveal it to the Public ?

sure, why not.

View attachment 1800228

ok
now note the slab of rock set against the wall, recall I mentioned the Pyramid shape to watch for while out in the research area ?

Welcome home, that's why it's shaped like that, and also why it is set there at that site.

there is for a Fact, a subsurface deposit right below the Drill hole.

How do you know that Rog' ? "

need anyone ask that of me ? pffft LOL

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright, this is where we ask Sdcfia to re-post his photo of his Tanit symbol from this site.

I describe what it means before we see it.

Always keep in mind what I've stated about paying attention to the "Skyline" edge of Rock formations to see what some of these Glyphs
are trying to show you.

the symbol seems to be of a Figurine holding an M over their head.

the symbol is carved right in front of the KT Shield I posted above.

if you stand right on top of Sdcfia's Tanit Symbol and look directly at the formation I posted above

you will see in the Formation beyond ( back behind the one with the round 3D ) an M shape .

Now, if we get to see Sdcfia's Pic, we'll see a rectangle shaped Torso below it's face.

That is the Symbol for a Vault.

On site, I can show you the round face with both eyes and a small rectangle mouth in the Bluff that is visible from the Tanit.

Again, when at the symbols, scan the formations around you, you will see the outlines in the Formations.

This is Valid, you'll find that out for yourself when you visit the sites.

Look beyond this Formation I posted ( not to visible at this angle , ) to the left of center Formation, only the edge of the Bluff is visible in this Photo.

View attachment 1800230

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok
per what I've just posted

we find the Heart, the Rectangle Circle and triangle of the Golden Mean used by the Knights at all their Deposit sites.

In other Glyphs in my Photos, we see the Golden Spiral used by the Knights Templar ( Back off History Channel )

Folks, the Beausant of my Order, the Knights Templar, Same as we have on our Flag.

View attachment 1800231

l

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we have El Chato Stating : in this site, you will find the Cloths and Weapons they used in those Times.

He is speaking of People who made deposits 400 years before his time.

Yes, both the KT and Chato were here.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and so
in search of Knights Templar sites, we are to keep our eyes open for Boulders in the shapes found in Golden Geometry.

The Golden Square , the Golden Circle ( Dates way back before KGC existed ) the Golden Triangle
and the Golden Spiral.

Once our Eyes are tuned for the shapes, ( such as Arrow Head Hunters can see the Arrow shape standing out in a Pile of Rock )

we have a chance to find the deposits, that others fail to see or find.

right ?

yeppers.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok
I'm tired, Hungry, sleepy, and getting *****y, so last post today

This figure's Torso denotes a subsurface Vault, the Rectangle shape is used for subsurface Vaults
if instead of dots inside the Rectangle, there are concentric receding rectangles, then the deposit is within a Cave instead,

where is the Vault located. look for the Glyph sticking out of his head, that Trident will be carved very near the Vault.

it's out there, go to this Glyph, stand at it and look straight out across the Terrain, out there is a Canyon on thr right
go uo it and look for the Trident Carved in Stone.

enjoy

View attachment 1800233

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok
I'm tired, Hungry, sleepy, and getting *****y, so last post today

This figure's Torso denotes a subsurface Vault, the Rectangle shape is used for subsurface Vaults
if instead of dots inside the Rectangle, there are concentric receding rectangles, then the deposit is within a Cave instead,

where is the Vault located. look for the Glyph sticking out of his head, that Trident will be carved very near the Vault.

it's out there, go to this Glyph, stand at it and look straight out across the Terrain, out there is a Canyon on thr right
go uo it and look for the Trident Carved in Stone.

enjoy

View attachment 1800233

Thanks
BeeperS Puppy

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The little sideways diamond just off to the right of the small standing diamond you circled. The "as above so below" tells about it. I can explain it sometime I suppose.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bear trap.jpg DTTH don't need to go to the Floridas when he has this already.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DTTH

this is kinda out your way, Floridas ,

have you seen it before ?

It's a Knights Templar Holding his Sword in one hand, and a Liberated Selkirk ( Arabic ) Sword in the Other.

to his right is ?

Kachina ?

I don't think so LOL

This is High up a Canyon, hidden in a Crack of a Formation. sorta like the Glyphs in those Cracks we went to over in Massacre Canyon
in the Cookes Range.

Want to go take a Peekie Boo at it ?

View attachment 1802946 [/QUOT

Wow BeepersPuppy thats a really cool image. I have never seen it, but i sure would like to. You really get around and find some great sites BeepersPuppy. From what i have seen out here,the Templar's have been at a lot of these sites,or most. They sure seem to be some great Treasure hunters,that have true knowledge on how to read these sites.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DTTH

this is kinda out your way, Floridas ,

have you seen it before ?

It's a Knights Templar Holding his Sword in one hand, and a Liberated Selkirk ( Arabic ) Sword in the Other.

to his right is ?

Kachina ?

I don't think so LOL

This is High up a Canyon, hidden in a Crack of a Formation. sorta like the Glyphs in those Cracks we went to over in Massacre Canyon
in the Cookes Range.

Want to go take a Peekie Boo at it ?

View attachment 1802946 [/QUOT

Wow BeepersPuppy thats a really cool image. I have never seen it, but i sure would like to. You really get around and find some great sites BeepersPuppy. From what i have seen out here,the Templar's have been at a lot of these sites,or most. They sure seem to be some great Treasure hunters,that have true knowledge on how to read these sites.

Know where Gap Road goes between the Mesa on the North and Spring Canyon Camp Ground ?

Go past t\

OK, some freaking Mod just networked my text

**** this **** hole

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread