OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At some of these sites i have found modern metal placed,and iam not sure if they are markers placed by someone or a group like KGC to mark these sites. Iam gonna post a photo of one. I know its a newer sign, no where near as old as the other markers. I was wondering if i could get some help on it. What are they trying to tell me? Is it what some people call a Crescent Moon?
Iam gonna work on it now in paint and i will get it posted. Thanks for any help.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this what the call a Crescent Moon, Full Moon? KGC? Thanks for any help. 222020 114.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes you have to get down on your belly and become the snake, and slither thru the grass looking for the egg. See things from his level. And dont forget to throw out that forked tongue once in awhile,it is one more of the senses available to use. 5312019 001.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been trying to figure out where this guy is going with his thoughts. He has been posting a lot of videos lately. Iam slow on this stuff,but i wonder where he is headed. I will jump on back to some Door way stuff .

Hey markmar, I believe your brothers from Greece where out here in the south west from many years ago.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats going on? Russian collusion,The Germans like the bird for there symbol. There is a Giant black bird out here flying around.What the heck.:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Towards the end of this video, there are two different views on this armature dig. Which one is right? Or are they both right?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man those Cushite's must be some bad Mo,Fo,Bro's. I got a story about them i might tell some time. Kinda strange, the Germans,Hindu,Russians. There is even Canuks out here looking for something?:icon_scratch:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Towards the end of this video, there are two different views on this armature dig. Which one is right? Or are they both right?

Nice vid DTTH. Reminds me of my childhood period and region. I was born in a town just 7 miles from Deva and just 18 miles from the ancient site of Sarmisegetusa from where those golden springs have been dug. My father is Romanian and my mother was Greek. As child I have been at Sarmisegetusa twice, one time in a school trip and another time during a trip from a holidays camp near by. I have visited also the castle in Deva once during a school trip.
I have lived there for ten years and after my family moved to Bucharest where I lived another thirteen years before left for Greece.Was before the dictator Ceausescu been taken down from the Romanian's leadership. Then the gangs were a way to live, together with the black market and coruption. Was a black and white situation with very little colour to remember.
Also during the high school period , I was a member of the Romanian National Museum of Art which was located in a ward of the ex King's Palace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice vid DTTH. Reminds me of my childhood period and region. I was born in a town just 7 miles from Deva and just 18 miles from the ancient site of Sarmisegetusa from where those golden springs have been dug. My father is Romanian and my mother was Greek. As child I have been at Sarmisegetusa twice, one time in a school trip and another time during a trip from a holidays camp near by. I have visited also the castle in Deva once during a school trip.
I have lived there for ten years and after my family moved to Bucharest where I lived another thirteen years before left for Greece.Was before the dictator Ceausescu been taken down from the Romanian's leadership. Then the gangs were a way to live, together with the black market and coruption. Was a black and white situation with very little colour to remember.
Also during the high school period , I was a member of the Romanian National Museum of Art which was located in a ward of the ex King's Palace.

Thanks for that info. markmar , i find that very interesting. I bet that can make a person pretty tough and have some great street smarts living and growing up in that type of environment.Those Romanians sure made some beautiful stuff,great artist and metal workers. I found it very interesting at how shallow that cache was buried. Those mountains sure look big,steep and thick with trees,rough country to hike. Stuff out here seems to be very deep and well protected. But i have also seen some sites that seem to be miniature set ups, of the lager monumented setups. I just havent taken the time to go back to them with a metal detector to see if i can get a hit. Just been too busy working on something else with my free time. I find it very interesting, that you have a interest in the Treasures sites out here in the south west USA.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread