OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is something that you find at Some sites. This pattern will be done with much lighter color individual stones so they do stand out or done in a inlay type pattern . I wonder where theses Hopi Priests picked this up from? 144c32d43a1980b803fa889bc5feb8d2.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to post any signs they found underground has they dug? That may let them know they are in the right spot.Or maybe there are no signs to be found underground ?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this video very interesting. I never knew all these letters from language can come from this one shape when moved around with light and shadows. The Flame. Wow to me.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i take it that the Cobra is able to make all the letters. Someone get a Cobra and a snake charmer. image.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humm, i never knew the turtle holds up the world.

Lecture at Arthur Young's Institute for the Study of Consciousness, Berkeley, CA, January 1991Notes distributed at this lecture available at: http://www.meetingtent.com/MeetingTen...To support this research: http://www.meru.org/1donate.html Meru Foundation research proposes that the Hebrew, Greek, and Arabic letters are generated by an idealized human hand, the symbol of our self-awareness and the self-referential processes of all life. After a brief review, this lecture presents a new logical matrix which gives meaning to each letter in Hebrew and English, and gives examples of how these letter meanings can be used to decipher word roots. Mr. Tenen suggests implications of this natural language system for our spiritual traditions, for visual, tactile, and dance meditation, and for the study of self-organizing systems including those of biology, language, physics, and cosmology. Viewing note: This lecture, which documents important aspects of our research, was recorded under less than ideal lighting conditions, Please accept our apologies for the uneven video quality

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That video had broken down so many walls that i couldnt understand about this group. I do think that it will take me even further back in time to Original mountain movers language and what they are saying. Hopefully i can figure it out. Its right there in plain sight, its just a matter of being able to see it. Gotta love those Aaa haa moments.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to give thanks where thanks is do. If it wasnt for Maverick1 showing me this path i would still be on the wrong trail, chasing tails. He is the only one on Tnet that i have seen that has posted, and that has a true understanding of this stuff that is laid out in the field. It goes much deeper and iam sure he has that part to. Hopefully someday he will start posting again. Many thanks to you Maverick1,it is truly appreciated.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is some more of how i read this site,your mileage may vary. To me,the one small shadow in the black box is a representation of the cliff face that iam setting above in this photo. The one place to dig is where i have the red arrow. That cliff face has been sheared off smooth and straight by man. More than likely you will never find a site setup like this again. You have to try and read each site separately to get to the right spot. Its hard cause you have 10,000 signs pointing all over the place. But you will learn how to key in on the the x spot ones. Or if you want the whole story you can focus on that. For me its just too much information overload. Maybe later in life i will study the whole story of the sites. Maybe its all Paradilly. Its your dime and your time.
PA040229.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Sepehr at 6pm if you have a intrest.

Lilith is sometimes referred to as Adam’s first wife, who also became known as a succubus demon. Some medieval texts identify Lilith as the serpent who tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden. The Hebrew Bible mentions Lilith once (Isaiah 34:14)

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to share some of their underground signs? It may help some to confirm that they are digging in the right spot. Maybe no one digs? Some above ground stuff. PA040354.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe a lot of treasure hunters really dont want to make the commitment to take it from A to Z. Which i can surely understand. It doesn't come easy.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what a great video. Very interesting. Iam gonna have to check out his web site for his books. Maybe he has some previews of his work.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spirit Man flying into the vortex door way, with a stone hawk looking on. Funny how time and space can all come together at the right time. Maybe not funny, but being blessed to see it.
But i hope Spirt Man watches where he going instead of watching me. But i think Spirit man will be just fine. Me,well i need all the help he can give. P9290884.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see,will add some more to this,to help out with the Hawks. If you stand at the bound feet of this monument and look to the head off to the left and up the montain about 75 yards or less is the stone hawk on the left side of the vortex doorway . Not sure of the degree heading off of the head anchor point,never looked for it. Maybe i will show Horus?staff done as a sun sign. Maybe i will also show a picture taken inside the White Room also. Some more of the story. 52713 139.JPG P9290884.JPG OIP (3).jpg Horus.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Templars sheild :icon_scratch: Huumm. I think the guy in the video is right. The Templars slip right in these site and just added some of their own markings. They definitely are some great Treasure Hunters, Ol sly dogs. 682019 136.JPG I belive they have the true Treasure Knowledge.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see,will add some more to this,to help out with the Hawks. If you stand at the bound feet of this monument and look to the head off to the left and up the montain about 75 yards or less is the stone hawk on the left side of the vortex doorway . Not sure of the degree heading off of the head anchor point,never looked for it. Maybe i will show Horus?staff done as a sun sign. Maybe i will also show a picture taken inside the White Room also. Some more of the story. View attachment 1881960 View attachment 1881965 View attachment 1881970 View attachment 1881976

Some may get this. The Staff. Iam not saying this is Egyptian. Could be very well related, you havent seen the whole picture. Maybe i will break it open into other views. Its your call. P9290804.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread