OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some different stuff on the staff photo. Bird? Two riders one horse? Templars ? Horus Staff? Or just paradilly? P9290804.JPG P9170295.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont even know how someone could even make a Sun Vortex out of a Sun Staff. Brilliant work.It must be some kind of magical knowledge . OIP (6).jpg thoth_by_sans_art-d834ndm.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know of any signs and symbols from Alantians time. Id like to dig back deeper in time. Trying to figure out who these giant Mountian movers where. They seem to have a Aztec/Mayan type style to them. I guess i will need to look into some Ancient scholars for some clues. Things that make you go huumm.:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working on sorting this stuff out,Time and Culture. Is the beginning a Alantians,Aztec/Mayan culture, then gone. Then a mediterranean group or groups working there sites.Then they are gone. They dont seem to have destroyed the others work, but seemed to have added theirs to it. I think the originals had big main storage vaualts,later they where broken down to smaller ones.Guess i just have keep digging for ansewrs. A real melting pot of time and culture. PC010240.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 2,3 thousand yards behind the shadow Minotuar is one of those stone mummy representation laid to rest with a map of Crete on its rib cage . Just telling what i have seen. Maybe it all just a bunch of paradilly.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still working on sorting this stuff out,Time and Culture. Is the beginning a Alantians,Aztec/Mayan culture, then gone. Then a mediterranean group or groups working there sites.Then they are gone. They dont seem to have destroyed the others work, but seemed to have added theirs to it. I think the originals had big main storage vaualts,later they where broken down to smaller ones.Guess i just have keep digging for ansewrs. A real melting pot of time and culture. View attachment 1887244

DTTH

The Atlanteans were all over the shores of Atlantic Ocean, but not far north and south from the tropics. They were not mining gold but only copper and tin because they liked bronze as their main metal for jewelry and decors. After their disappearance, the gold was discovered and subtituted the bronze, not because was more worthy but because was more easy to come to the same result like the bronze sight. For the bronze they would need two components copper+tin, which in the most case were not so close each other and they would go in another terittories to take one or the other. That would means wars with the owners of those metals if they would not agreeded to give it in exchange for another things.
In the Golden Ege, Maditeranean and Middle East civilizations went out searching for gold in new and unknown terittories, like America. They found gold but in the most cases they were banned by the natives of that era.
The Aztecs were a combination of European and Middle East civilizations who came to America for its gold, with Toltecs and Olmecs, and were " melting " together about 800-100 AD. The melting of the newcomers with the Toltecs occured at the " seven cities/caves of gold " known as Cibola, place located at the ancient American Native's gold mines which were " conquered " by the newcomers.
The Spaniards, who came little later on the scene of the Americas, went for the same reason, the famous ancient gold mines. They took all the gold and silver can find and searched for new deposits and worked the still found for over three centuries.
What little people know, maybe less than the fingers of a hand, how the Spaniards under Coronado comands and with the help of Franciscan priests, found the place of the " seven cities/caves of gold " and worked them secretly. I don't know the reason they never made it public in archives, because they had plenty of time, judging from the big deposits of gold bars they left in each of the seven caves. What is for sure, the Spaniards who worked the Cibola were massacred by the Natives and as a result the place remains unknown to the Saniards and the church, but not to the Natives of that terittory.
What is really amazing with Cibola, is how in the 1760's, Jesuit priests with the help of the Natives, hid in four of the seven caves their golden and silver church ornaments.
So, a place which you have mentioned to hold treasures added from different owners, is the seven "cities"/caves of gold, with one of them to holds, except Spanish and Jesuit treasures, the Monctezuma lost treasure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that info Markmar it is much appreciated. I didnt know that. It helps a lot with trying to understand all this mixture of time and cultures. I dont know much about Ancient history and cultures,or the time line that they all fall under. I think i need to make a ruler type scale with the differant time lines of the cultures and happings. Thanks for that info. It gives me a lot to work with to help understand this better.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is over by the stone type mummy laid to rest with the Crete map on its rib cage. It seems to be a Aztec type, that turns into Jaguar warrior by the way of getting a shadow cloak Jaguar skin over him,complete with fangs and 3 claws holding a helmeted head. So they surely did some battles with a armor wearing group over something. The stone mummy is fairly close to this. Such a mixture of stuff. Just got to keep digging at all the info. and time line. PC010216.JPG download.jpg OIP (7).jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay focused, stay strong, see thru all the smoke and BS.Block out the naysayers and Egos. Dont wait around for the phone to ring or for people to tell you everything. Listen to the ones that set the site up,thats the true path to taking it to the end of the line. The White room. 92219 367.JPG

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay focused, stay strong, see thru all the smoke and BS.Block out the naysayers and Egos. Dont wait around for the phone to ring or for people to tell you everything. Listen to the ones that set the site up,thats the true path to taking it to the end of the line. The White room. View attachment 1890010

Dtth,
You've been working on that for awile.. Looks like 14-15'.
Thanks for sharing.
-Weekender

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dtth,
You've been working on that for awile.. Looks like 14-15'.
Thanks for sharing.
-Weekender

Its the hardest and longest project that i have ever worked on in my life. I cant really give any details, for you have the frauds and con boys that will get ahold of that info. and start using it to con people on here. Most of the stuff in treasure books and what put out is BS. Atleast to me it has been. The best thing i ever did Treasure hunting wise was dump that crap. There is a lot of that in Treasure hunting, and a lot of Guru's pushing it. But once you start picking up on things, you will spot the frauds just as easy as the true X spot stuff. You got to stay strong and focused. The frauds and their minions may make a run at ya for screwing up their con game, but those Soy Boys wont be anything challenging. You just go right thru them. The hard part is the field work. But it can be done. Just read the true signs .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a spot i belive to be a massive Silver cache. I like how the larger symbol on the sky line in the yellow box can be found on the ground in yellow box. And the inner symbol on the sky line symbol in the white box, can also be found on the ground separate in the white box. From what i have seen, the actual dig spot is the lower left corner of photo. Real? or just a bunch of BS? Its your call to make for yourself . Your dime and your time. 11112018 495.JPG 11112018 496.JPG 11112018 497.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A great video. I will have to get this guys book when it comes out. I have seen signs of what i belive are two riders on one horse, and i have also seen the Tanit symbols. There is a Tanit symbol at that spot of the last set of photos i posted. Interesting stuff.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what i belive to be a Tanit symbol. I have seen them done on vertical surface and horizontal surface, which more than likely adds to the meaning. 5312019 061.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A interesting pillar . The view of looking at corner edge at .37 to.40 second mark in the video , has a fimlliar shape of a pillar that i have seen out here that is set in the ground. It looks like a pillar that i have seen in a painting also. Interesting.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunting can sure have its bad apples. Take the dossier group. In their way of thinking, they think that gathering information on people, that somehow they can use that info. to control or blackmail them to get what they want. You have to watch out for that group. Luckily they are easier to uncover than treasure. Just throw out some sucker chum,they will show up. Its how they operate. You need to stay clear of those type when your treasure hunting,they are a bad group to get mixed up with.. There out there, right along with treasures. OIP (4).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread