Ancient ?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Dossier group, I had these's guys watching me at Lime Kiln last summer west of Alamosa. I don't think they counted on me having a bigger lens than them though. IMG_5643.JPG

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The Dossier group, I had these's guys watching me at Lime Kiln last summer west of Alamosa. I don't think they counted on me having a bigger lens than them though. View attachment 1898865

Had another set of eyes out there for just in case situation occur.

Yeah the last year's I spotted some from that Dossier group, coming around trying to be fishing.
I had a lot bigger lens, so laid back in the shade & they never saw me looking at their casting.

Attachments

• DSC_0554.jpg
    DSC_0554.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
One more, well at least 2, very essentially important things...

Proverbs 3:6
“In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 37:23
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

King James Version

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kinda looks like the head wear the Sheik has on. OIP (10).jpg Nice head gear for the desert region. I like the shadow Log with branch under the Sheiks jaw line. Must be a important symbol to them. I read it as, he is pointing to his bad tooth, letting you know your gonna have to do a root canal to get to the cavity . Maybe ill show some of what might be the Sultan's work up close.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could very well be the work of the Iron Sheik. Look how old looking the helmeted head is on the sun sign above the spetsnaz shovel handle . Lots of clues all around. Its Like a riddle when you dont understand the language . Maybe i can tie in a riddle into it.

Occului Nunc

Greenie
Apr 21, 2011
Found this 'cowboy' the other day while taking a walk on a remote trail in the southwest. His gaze is looking at a few strange symbols etched on canyon rock/wall. Will visit again in a few weeks to further investigate. More later. That's all I know.
IMG_2505.jpg

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DTTH,
Your Iron sheik looks similar to this bearded fellow I found in NM.
WH

pocket ref profile-cleaned.jpg pocket ref-cleaned.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha Ha, so funny listening to and seeing this now. Green as all can be,lol. But sometimes you get lucky and stumble on to things not knowing , and later on you understand whats going on when you have had some time to sit and think about it, and dig a little deeper into it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same Janus stone as in Nicolas Poussin painting . Look below the head, same stone cut as the one in the field video. Something else to look for that seems to represent a doorway . Janus? poussindancemusictime.jpg OIP (1).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread