Southern Arizona Rock Signs

weatherby

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Have been following a few signs. This is the place they have led me to. What do you all see in this picture. Your feedback and comments would be of great value. IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0069.JPG

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
rangler he might want to back up and retake pics the top right pic
looks like it could be bottom lobe of heart cant see top

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! Nice rocks. Seriously though, are we supposed to see Elvis pointing at Spanish gold? I can show you thousands of rock formations my Brother swears are Spanish trail signs. He hasn't found their stash yet either, but he can tell you where it is according to the signs! :laughing7:

OP
OP
W

weatherby

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the comments. In the 2 Pics on the left I see a bears head looking to the right and a square bottom chiseled shape in the lower portion of the rock that resembles an upside down owl shape. I dug right in front of the shape and found a rock shaped almost identical to it. Was an owl shape with 1 eye. I don't want to dig too deep considering there is the large bear head right there. The angle of these pics don't do it justice it looks better in person. The upper right pic is in the area of some of the rocks that pointed me to the other 3. I see a M or a owl. Looks like one of those great horned owls. The rock on top is not a heart, but I see a bears face looking down to the right. It's much easier to see when your standing in front of if. The bottom right pic is a close up of the shape seen in the other pics. I see what looks like a curved line sitting on top of the chiseled out part. Looks to me like a cap. And as of yet I haven't found Elvis pointing to anything. I assure you if I find him I'll take a pic and share it with you. Thanks

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
It's a funny thing...the Bottom Left picture looks like a carved inverted to the right BigFoot Track, from the toes follow it down to the right and it almost looks like a face with 2 eyes and a prominent Nose, where the mouth is supposed to be is broken off...funny.....hee,hee....Darrell

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Upper middle looks like a plug in a mouth, upper left and right looks like a mouth that indicates direction, lower left looks like a tunnel symbol, sides may indicate depth, there may be another 2 other corners that shows a triangle, if so it is a very important to get the direction and directions off of everything on the corners, Also there may be a horzional tunnel symbol, and a " 0 " and a uoside down U could be O = 15 and U = 21

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread