Miners Needle: Hillside Carvings, Symbols, Numerology by Aztec & Jesuit

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck.

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds fun, this forum allows video feed. Would be nice to see a aerial view of the area. I too have seen aerial views of trails in the southwest. It is easy to stop parrajes along the trail.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. Miner's Needle. Nothing is on Weaver's Needle. Miner's Needle is saturated with huge carving marked into the ground. You have to be above it. I use a helicopter.

Cheez, now THAT can get expensive real fast. :goldbar:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arock,
Have you tried bing maps with the birds eye view capability??? I don't know if ALL of the Supers are covered by that app, but at least SOME of it is and the birdseye view gets you down to about 200 feet or less, from the ground. I was playing around with it one day and check the area close to Apache Junction, and the detail was outstanding at about the 200 foot elevation.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nopr Apache Junction bout as far west as we go

??????????????????? I thought Apache Junction is IN the Phoenix valley. Unless I'm confusing Phoenix Valley with Sun Valley.

Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
having a hard time uploading photos lol

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post more later. Having upload & connection problems. Thanks

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this area is interesting. the zoomed in version of the next image looks like a hat or a bell with a circle in the center with lines radiating outward but still contained in the circle

ForumRunner_20120709_220534.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I adjusted the color to make image more visible

ForumRunner_20120709_222406.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this area found a big 4 next to a cliff. zoomed out here

ForumRunner_20120709_223331.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 on hill

ForumRunner_20120709_223608.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Location of a Cross with a backwards P above top right. Omega sign or 2 small circles side by side on top left of Cross

ForumRunner_20120709_224459.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone wants to chime in... your more than welcome or if you think I'm off in left field. I will go back to digging at my claims and leave it at that and all my secrets and drop off this site

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone wants to chime in... your more than welcome or if you think I'm off in left field. I will go back to digging at my claims and leave it at that and all my secrets and drop off this site

There are a lot of people who lurk here and do not post. I cannot see too much detail because I am on a phone. But I look foward to seeing tour post later. I'm sure you are aware that there are others who claim they have also found the location which you speak about. If you head over to treasure legends you'll find them there on this site. Most here believe that areial signs where only for the "gods" and are more intrested in actual carved/painted/etc signs. Keep posting, there will be several people with the "good luck/carry plenty of water" additude. i apperciate you taking your time to share your find.

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks... much appreciated!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is magnetic; that fact plus the "freshness" of the fall could make that small piece worth a couple of hundred dollars.

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm out of state. I will prove it and post pics when I get home. Have some patience will ya please!!!

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this photograph. Can you see the outlines? I traced it out onto drafting vellum the image that's in this photograph. Look closely... Compare... Trace it out yourself and compare it to mine! Put tracing paper on your computer screen and trace the image. Adjust the brightness and contrast on your pc. Ok... Now do this on everything on Miner's Needle. I will show you the Temple/Tomb (also I believe this.is the place where the majority of the Jesuit Treasure is buried along with that 900 lb Gold Cross). It's carved into the mountain... But remember! The stone was already there... They just embelished it more. There is some funky bizarre writing that half resembles animals. So I'm thinking many populations lived here from different times. If you want to meet me at Cobb's in Apache Junction when I get back... I'm all for it! I really want all of you to see what I'm seeing. I really do... but I know your skeptical... but I can prove it. My iPad works off of wifi... and I need a strong wifi connection.
I will upload more tomorrow.
Please be patient ok guys.
It's overwhelming... just work with me on this.
Thanks,
Red John

View attachment 654787

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread