OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
losthorse, I great big thank you for posting that. I belive what digin is saying. I have found so much misinformation on here. from what I have been finding in my area. but it seemed no one agreed with me. I say the same thing,there either lying thru there teeth,or they really don't know,there just blowing hot air. iam thinking,gee, I have only done this part time for two years, and seen all this false B.S., but yet the experts haven't.something isn't adding up. I think some people are misleading people. so don't give up on your sites,because its not matching with the experts.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a nice small field manual I bought used on amozon for 2.00,i really like it. I don't know how much experience Charles Garrett has treasure hunting,compared to some of the experts on here. but he makes no mention of the #7 and camp or rest. and 100% of all the #7's I have found in the field,have nothing to do with camping.thats why I follow what the worked stones are showing,rather than a rule book. View attachment 898761 View attachment 898764 View attachment 898766

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Kenworthy's Book's of Misinformation
by Digin4it » Wed Jul 11, 2012

Digin4it wrote:
In one of my latest posts I mentioned the fact that there are some treasure hunting web sites that have been taken over by the Masonic Lodge
for the purpose of misleading treasure hunters in their search for treasure, their very search for success.
On these web sites, treasurenet.com being the most popular site for misinformation, their so-called experts can decipher ANY AND ALL trail markers, monuments, etc.,

BUT as soon as you mention the OWL, the DUCK and other symbols that lead to mines and trerasure rooms, these so-called experts (librarians)
all of the sudden develope amnesia.
Worse yet, they purposely guide you down the wrong road with the wrong information.
Believe it or not, Charles Kenworthy's books are the first to do this very same thing.

I want to say one thing, and that is that Kenworthy's books were the first and the best of their time.
Treasure hunters like myself were looking for this information, we knew it was out there...somewhere..if only the person who held this information would release it to us!!!
I STILL suggest that treasure hunters buy these books by Chuck, and I will always suggest this.
They lay the groundwork for what you need to know.
BUT, just like treasurenet.com, these books give you very specific interpretations of all the "little" signs and symbols and monuments (all the little stuff)
but when it comes to the major treasure signs and symbols that actually get you to the treasure room, that is when Kenworthy doesn't just forget to tell you the truth,
he down right lies about signs, giving away his membership in the Masonic Lodge (Chuck was a 33rd Degrree Mason).

Of all the signs he lies about in his books, Chuck lies about the Bell symbol more than any other.
He states that the bell symbol was not that important, and that if you DO HAPPEN to find it, that it it simply means "a Mission". People, this is pure B.S.
The Bell symbol, even in the Masonic Lodge treasure codes, means "Bank, or treasure room".
What gets me is that Chuck could've very well not even have mentioned the bell.
But you see, HE HAD TO MENTION the bell because it is so predominant at thousands of treasure accumulation sites,
so by telling us that the bell means "Mission" or " a Mission location", then he knew that when we found this bell in the field, using HIS information,
that we would just think that the symbol is pointing the way to the nearest Mission,
when in fact it is telling us, pointing us, to an accumulation that is filled with billions in gold, siver, you name it.

Again, I will always say that kenworthy's books are great, to a certain degree (no pun intended).
But they are also nothing more than the tip of the iceberg.
Kenworthy knew the treasure codes, and he knew all about the owl, the duck, and so on.
He knew about the bell and that we, as treasure hunters, were finding this symbol, but instead of telling us the truth he told us a lie...
just like the Masonic Lodge instructed him to do. Kenworthy's books, alone, will get you nowhere. He made sure of that!!!!!

Ref: Kenworthy's Book's of Misinformation

IMHO there is a lot of useful information in kenworthys books. However as many others have stated It is Incomplete. As we know symbols have multiple meanings. Could be kenworthy and others did not know all the possible interpretations. Personally I take what ever suggestions I get and put them to the test. If it works I use it. If it does not, I file it away for possible future use. I never throw anything away. I think may be most confusion comes from all the different groups and how they use the same symbols. That is Why I think it is most important for a hunter to define which group he/she is dealing with. Dog it is just My opinion, ( formed from the pic's and info you have posted) That you could be dealing with The KGC. If That is correct, That explains alot of the confusion, trying to apply Spainish interpretations to KGC.

It is my concern that sentenials are monitoring this site as well as others. As Some of The hunters on this site have stated. When they got very close to the find, It was removed. I suspect that some of the pro's we turn to for help are sentenials. They either lead us the wrong way or see to it the organization has it removed before we make the find. I have had that very thing happen. The organization's reach has no limits. so I am very careful with the information I place on a public forum.

Pinwheel

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO there is a lot of useful information in kenworthys books. However as many others have stated It is Incomplete. As we know symbols have multiple meanings. Could be kenworthy and others did not know all the possible interpretations. Personally I take what ever suggestions I get and put them to the test. If it works I use it. If it does not, I file it away for possible future use. I never throw anything away. I think may be most confusion comes from all the different groups and how they use the same symbols. That is Why I think it is most important for a hunter to define which group he/she is dealing with. Dog it is just My opinion, ( formed from the pic's and info you have posted) That you could be dealing with The KGC. If That is correct, That explains alot of the confusion, trying to apply Spainish interpretations to KGC.

It is my concern that sentenials are monitoring this site as well as others. As Some of The hunters on this site have stated. When they got very close to the find, It was removed. I suspect that some of the pro's we turn to for help are sentenials. They either lead us the wrong way or see to it the organization has it removed before we make the find. I have had that very thing happen. The organization's reach has no limits. so I am very careful with the information I place on a public forum.

Pinwheel
Pinwheel...I know from past experience that what you say is true. I also was burned by someone on this site who most look up too for advice. I chalked it up to lesson learned, and I have to chuckle at myself for being so naive. Never...ever confide in someone whom is not your partner....Steve

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel...I know from past experience that what you say is true. I also was burned by someone on this site who most look up too for advice. I chalked it up to lesson learned, and I have to chuckle at myself for being so naive. Never...ever confide in someone whom is not your partner....Steve

Steve I guess the right thing to do would be to expose this person/ or persons. However I think that would start a war that I don't think I am prepared to fight right now.

pinwheel

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my thoughts. I dont like to waste the time or energy to prove my point or disprove others. I post from my experience only, and tuck all of this other overload information in the back of my mind for possible future use (actually I have to write it down). How far is Sebastian County from Baxter county in Arkansas? I have made several trips into Baxter county....a lot going on there....Steve

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just my thoughts. I dont like to waste the time or energy to prove my point or disprove others. I post from my experience only, and tuck all of this other overload information in the back of my mind for possible future use (actually I have to write it down). How far is Sebastian County from Baxter county in Arkansas? I have made several trips into Baxter county....a lot going on there....Steve

Hay Steve. I live south of Ft. Smith, so Baxter County would be a couple hundred miles northeast. You are right. a lot going on in that part of Ark. with Spanish, Confederate, KGC, or Outlaw as many would call it. I love that country. Almost the same as where I live on the northern edge of the Ouachita mountains.

Oh yeah. I agree with you on wasting time trying to prove who is right or wrong about something that does not matter.

Pinwheel

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been thinking about the 7 try taking a heading off the different angles and see where it leads,it shouldn't be very far. use both readings like 60/240 use ge to lay them out(saves a lot of walking)I think we might be close on this...

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
the seven (7) is a valuable sign if you would let the
'gold' idea go..only amateurs and guesses say the number 7 in the field means gold,
dog, you stated that the 7's you saw in the field had nothing to do with camps..ONLY because
you didnt look for the camp until you found it,,follow one of the points to the campsite..dont take some
WAG wild ass guess...it not some made up compass heading, or a presuposed heading, it is the EXACT WAY
THE 7 IS POINTING, MOSTLY THE BOTTOM OF THE 7..once you actually find the campsite, it takes a little
knowledge, read the t errain, sometimes some breastwork, no ss not that kind of breastwork...also you might find
a stone chair, or bed, what you will find once you are there, is the True trail to the goods. the Alpha will be there
decoded it will show you where the Omega is..you know the drill from there I am sure..7's are a good sign,[soometimes the 7 is hidden to look like an "L" you just need to know what to do with them..don't think ah well they were just resting, ect, nope they were working on reorienting the trails, to the mine, to the tax quint, or to the nearest port where they could get home..
oro for the correctly informed,
dog the only way you can say the 7's were not a campsite, is you have the oro in your pocket~!
rangler

ps the only sentential s we have to worry about are the Masons.., no not you ordinary Mason, they are
kept out of the loop..its the "gran phubar" type, One showed up at my site a few years back, and disguised
him self as a gold panner-prospector and spent 3 summers nosing around my site of about 10 years at that time
this guy was a snake, he hired a guy with ordinance experience wrapped the pertinent marked boulders of the Alpha
with primer cord, and touched it off and blew the entire monument in to the river far below, 2-300 ton boulders lying upside down in the river, lost forever the meaning...the thank god, he died of a heart attack that day..justice is sometimes swift and merciful. of course by that time I had hundreds of photos of the monument, and was working on the omega which was 'bullet proof'-this one is in the top 3 for recovery... as it turns out -thru good deeds of my own...I own - half of the property it is sitting on,along with my partner of 20+ years. Take lots of pics
in case you have a snake show up at your site..oh they have the orginal maps of all t he places they worked on for all those decades hundreds of years ago, no other way explains his presence there at my site..also keep your pics and notes safe from a burglary, as they have those skills too..I know at least two people who were burgled Since I am retired ....I change my address and residence as often as possible..lots of cold and false trails layed down..plus back ups of data burned to disk and stored in a safety deposit box and original notebooks copied and stored in a safe place..you are wise to do the same.
------------------
billie you kid too damn much....with your quote..
'use both readings like 60/240"
AS THE JESUITS WOULD NEVER EVER USE NUMBERS LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF THE DREADED NUMBER "6" IN THE IN"60" AND 240 ADDS UP TO "6" ..you had no way of knowing this about them - so we get to see that you are all wet when it comes to knowing anything about the CODE ~! so cease and desist please from typing this garbage here, if you have to pretend, that you know something about the code keep it to the thread "cloud reading 101 and if that is not enough start your own thread "clown reading 101
. nuff said~!
no oro for know nothings..
rangler
[

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
trackers
remember he said KGC dont remember it as a spanish site with the 7's being close to the goodies..KGC dude.not spanish~! two different groups two different time frames, the jesuits the originals and the kgc changed the jesuits signs to suit themselves.copycats
the 7 in the feild means campsite~!

and when you see a 7 in the field, it is not saying the campsite is where the 7 is..its a "sign" that the camp is located nearby..following the part of t he 7 that is poining left...and some 7's are layed down to look like an "L" to further hide the camp site.as
I tell all newbies some time or another, is is like seeing a sign driving along a freeway,,
that says,'las vegas' 100 miles..and pulling over and digging under the sign...looking for a slot machine~!! see what I mean...you can't use the terrain around a 7 to say there is no room for a campsite, because it is the sign that is there, not the camp~!!the 7 is saying " here just over there" off the southern slope is a nice camp site location, look for a chair or a bed to know your there.
period.
elementary my dear watson. how are we ever going to find the goods, when we cant find our butts with both hands..
au to you too
rangler

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Originally Posted by Pinwheel IMHO there is a lot of useful information in kenworthys books. However as many others have stated It is Incomplete. As we know symbols have multiple meanings. Could be kenworthy and others did not know all the possible interpretations.

pinwheel your assesment is prob right ...but around the campfire and some drinks
way back , we had some discussion about that, the conclusion for why each, said this is that and that is this,
was greed as in, if it was put out exactly as they found it, everyone could, cant have that, so change a thing
here, and change a thing there, and what do you know, they have the real info, and we have 1/2 the info,and
a few $ out for a book, but if the info in books is 1/2 right thats better than no info, if our conclusion was correct
that sure leveled the playing field LOL

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Just a quick couple questions. Why do you suppose some guy who knows the 'secrets of the treasure signs' would publish those secrets in a twenty dollar book? And, if he did know those secrets, why aren't those who bought the book filthy rich?

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
pinwheel your assesment is prob right ...but around the campfire and some drinks
way back , we had some discussion about that, the conclusion for why each, said this is that and that is this,
was greed as in, if it was put out exactly as they found it, everyone could, cant have that, so change a thing
here, and change a thing there, and what do you know, they have the real info, and we have 1/2 the info,and
a few $ out for a book, but if the info in books is 1/2 right thats better than no info, if our conclusion was correct
that sure leveled the playing field LOL

cw0909. I agree with you, part of the information is better than none. If I had to work my trail by myself without no outside information at all. Well it probably would have taken me a lifetime to get as far as I have in a half decade. Evan when something is wrong it gives me something to work with and work on until i get it right. I do appreciate all the help I get. Sometimes the help comes from another Thunter on this site or others. Sometimes it comes in a $20:00 book. I might add that there are things that I have figured out, That have worked on my trail, that I am not willing to share just yet. In part because I am not 100% sure that it will work on every site and in part, I am afraid it would compromise My site. I would not lie about it, I just will not tell. But if I could help out another Treasure hunter with information that has worked for me I would do it with pleasure. Could be Kenworthy and other old timers treasure hunters felt the same way. And Most likely is that a lot of authors was useing information that did not belong to them and did not want to give credit to the person who disclosed the information. So they changed some information to make it look fresh. Wrong, but Fresh. I Think treasure hunters would still be in the dark ages if it was not for Kenworthy and Gail Rhoades. And we would probably be years ahead of where we are now if some of the other authors never got published. Just my thoughts.

Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just a quick couple questions. Why do you suppose some guy who knows the 'secrets of the treasure signs' would publish those secrets in a twenty dollar book? And, if he did know those secrets, why aren't those who bought the book filthy rich?

Hi Springfield. The wheels on the buss goes round and round. You ask good questions. Truth is I can not answer them. In my search for the answers to these Questions I come back to the same old dead end. It is about more than expanding the treasure hunting industry. The Industry profits but it is not the cause. My W.A.G. is that the organization needs to keep these sites alive for some reason. I do not know if it is about wealth or world control or religeous reasons. If The information in a $20.00 book helps an old treasure hunter find a small cache or an old worked out mine, Big Deal. Right. I mean in the grand scheme of things that is nothing. But like you say, There is never any talk about a big deposit find except by accident. I often think about how our own goverment feeds certain information to other countries in an effort to manipulate the world. Sometimes that information is error. sometimes it is a solid truth depending on the objective of the goverment. I Think the organization is the same way. Just my W.A.G.s. Most the time they are wrong.

Pinwheel

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

What about a book full of real treasure signs and unfound treasure. Along with a side story of implicating several presidents and senators as K.G.C. members and perhaps the only missing link that would expose the Lincoln Conspieritors that paid for and supervised the hit??? Do you think that would sell?:icon_thumleft::laughing7:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
What about a book full of real treasure signs and unfound treasure. Along with a side story of implicating several presidents and senators as K.G.C. members and perhaps the only missing link that would expose the Lincoln Conspieritors that paid for and supervised the hit??? Do you think that would sell?:icon_thumleft::laughing7:

Yeah, L.C., that'd sell. In fact, I'm putting in my order right now today for a signed copy when you go to press. When can we expect it?

I'm not privy to your identity (and I'm not asking), but by chance, were you acquainted with J.W., who passed away three years ago? He was the partner who was going to write Brewer's second major book (once was enough with Getler), but had some differences with the others, and that book died on the vine. Anyway, I begged J many times to write his own book - which I'm quite sure would have been an eye-opener - but he ran out of time. Don't wait too long.

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent info on the 7 here by rangler, etc. This information on the '7' seems to be holding up, the 7 I am currently working on is one of the early "steps" in the trail & does look like an excellent spot to setup camp / organize the rest of the trail...

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Dog,

Here's a picture with a slash similar to the Jesuit #7 that you show in your post #31.

1200.jpg

I guess you could say it looks like a turtle head coming out of the side of the hill. The last sign before this is about 100 yards away. This formation points out a hidden trail that goes to the top of a high bluff. When I say hidden, I mean you could stand on the main trail all day and never see it until you move to this formation. The slash is on the side of the rock that you can't see from the main trail. If you missed this rock and continued on for a quarter mile down the canyon the main trail is on, you're at a dead end. On the side of the canyon wall is the word ALTER with three crosses under it. Old Dog told me this meant to change course. The only way you can go is back and carefully check the area between the last sign and the ALTER. That's when you would notice the rock pointing out the hidden trail. 300 yards at the top of the bluff is a cache site, or a decoy cache site, complete with open hole. I don't know if the slash is supposed to indicate a camp. I would think not because the slash is hidden from the main trail. So, maybe it would indicate a cache site at this place.

Attachments

• 700.jpg
    700.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 139

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
By the way, Dog. I'm not saying this is going to work at your site. It's just what I've noticed where I am.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread