Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
In that second photo, that devil is looking up and is yelliing at something or someone. Maybe anger or fear? There's a small, raised "V" at the right side of the vertical leg of the seven.........just between your blue line and the seven's leg. Could that be cache size; distance value; or depth?? Old Dog teaches us to keep things simple and not over complicate the signs. :icon_scratch:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The seven just tells you there is gold.like the 1847,at the end is gold.you have a nice heart pointing downward in the stones below your 7.5 stands for silver.always keep an eye out for carved vaces, bottom of vace is wide.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
this 1st pic looks like a fox head and tail,the 2nd pic looks like the fox and den? nm#3 095.jpg nm#3 248.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks perlta,for the info. on the seven and five.i have a photo of what i belive to be a large stone vase or jar just sitting there. ill have to look for it and post it for you to take a look and see if its legit.thanks

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
the number seven in the field on stone stands for "on the seventh day He rested. period.
for the most part, and dont think it is a waste of time..because the camp spot is where trhey re-grouped and restarted the trail to the mine and or the quint..follow thru,...get on the right track, plenty or false trails, only one right one, get on it-..your making this twice as hard as it was intended to be..the number "7"ON A PAPER MAP IS GOLD..NOW THE NO.7 ON STONE IS A CAMPSITE
If you will look for the campsite, you can find the new trail to the mine and or the quint.
A long this line dont bother looking for the pozo..your will never find one..or shaft, or a tunnel...nope nothing-mine openings[worthwhile] are buried under 20 feet of rock and rubble..most pozos a boulder that takes 8 men with steel bars just to move it..
like that - the goodies are buried in a hole in the ground. just dirt and rock, BUT is only six
(6) feet down to the goodies~! una braza...when digging, resist the temptation to dig under a rock..not the way..."keep the blue sky above ya, to go home to those that love ya..true then true now..

'what does a number 7 mean in the field carved on stone?....
...on the 7th day He [as in God] rested~!
oro for those who can learn.,
rangler

ps dog your 7 is a kinda, maybe - sorta 7...your slipping into paraidolia with your sidekick the cloud reader there..look for a better example, the signs are very clear..graffitti is kinda sorta maybe world..like arm chair types are kinda maybe sorta teasure hunters.......,

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Rangler I've seen the # 7 used many times, my opinion is that it can mean a camp, indicales 7 trails, 7 X a cordel= 189.5, X =1326 feet or 1/4 mile X well you get the picture oh yea it can mean those things you said too. time for another for another Zanax

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
I understand that the 7 can be used for the 1/4 mile mark but that is way more rare, than what newbies are going to find in the field...the seeing of a 7 in the field for some newbies gives them "Gold Fever" and they cant think straight...now it does even a take the whole figure to give them gold fever..just half of the figure...they want to see that 7 so bad, they dont need the other half to be there..they just assume the stonecutter got interrupted somehow...and he would have come back and finished the job too, but something must have happened to him...and that code book in your backpocket, yea we all bought one, it is just us old hands carried it around-long enough - when one day it was more valuable as toiletry or a fire starter..
I dont know if the book is better off, but I know I damn sure am~!
oro for the correctly informed
rangler

garetts book on signs is rehashed, rescrambled old worn out book of incorrect signs, same as the old garbage thats been copied for the last 50-60 years! A collection of misdianosed trail signs moestly paradilly, have no importance, as those in the know only look for monuments, as those cannot be graffitti or natures camuoflage..confirmation is inherant in the contruction of the monument.It is the elements that make up the monument, that is the critical piece of the puzzle. 99% of people do not see t hem carved into the rocks.
It is a matter proper focus,normal focus that we all use is not sufienct to be able to see the elements..it is almost like an optical illusion..photographing serves to compress the image, making it easier to pick out of the back ground camo..The amazing thing the Jesuirs knew the concept of compression, even though they might not have called that..thanks to Galieo's telescope lens..magnified images bringing long distance up close by compressing the image. but then think that the masons had to carve the image with widely dispersed "compression" to make an image "uncompressed" then transfer it to stone,.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will someone please post a photo of a camp site with a #7,id love to see one. I haven't found any yet.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
hello there, heres a couple of photos of what i belive to be jesuit #7's. in a small field book i have,it says its a jesuit#7 meaning gold here or nearby,and to follow the point. i was wondering if any of you guys have found this type of #7,and if you are to follow towards the slashed point?
thanks for any input.
dogtth View attachment 660732 View attachment 660735 View attachment 660737 :headbang::headbang:

although 7 is the number for gold. it would most likely be displayed as other digits that add up to 7 or dots shaped like a 7 etc. 52 0r 61 etc. when the 7 is pictured in it's self it may be indicating a trail / path to find gold but i highly doubt it would be near the magic spot. just my two cents. L.C.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
although 7 is the number for gold. it would most likely be displayed as other digits that add up to 7 or dots shaped like a 7 etc. 52 0r 61 etc. when the 7 is pictured in it's self it may be indicating a trail / path to find gold but i highly doubt it would be near the magic spot. just my two cents. L.C.

Dog, I have seen several campground 7's but can not find the pic.

It occurs to ne that the jesuit seven, because of the angle may dual or triple meaning..one possibility is that it confirms itself. Another is that it is saying REFER...it may be saying yes there are signs here and refer back to some surrounding signs .
Just speculation.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like we have all had a different experience with the number 7. The only time that I have come accross this number in the field it was just a few yards away from gold. There was a shadow wolf in the background. Old dog told me that the shadow wolf was telling me that " there was enough there to keep the wolves away" The 7 appeared twice at this location. The back leg of a turtle was shaped into the number 7. And the other a large black 7 was on a rock a few yards away from the cache. I mistakenly found the 7 on the rock by examining pictures. It was not visible by the naked eye... This is KGC not Spanish...Steve

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...one possibility is that it confirms itself. Another is that it is saying REFER...it may be saying yes there are signs here and refer back to some surrounding signs. Just speculation.

Moonie, is this spelling correct? At first glance, I read 'reefer'.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello All, I have been STUDY-ING Charles Kenworthy's book in great detail I believe 99.9 percent of the detailed photos and how he explained them, They look easy but it really takes lots of concentration for me to retainwhat's said, the Chair and Bed he describes as a resting place / camp and it also sometimes a 7 with the Bed / Chair possible others that has a 7 may be where the Royal trail ( Out ) crosses another at a camping crossing or where the 1n / out crosses, out trail I believe thats where the Gold may be hidden for the night, I believe the trail in would be for supplies,( see how easy it is for me to get messed up ) I'm only on page 4 and it's gonna make me use one sentence to describe what I think he is saying.

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Kenworthy's Book's of Misinformation
by Digin4it » Wed Jul 11, 2012

Digin4it wrote:
In one of my latest posts I mentioned the fact that there are some treasure hunting web sites that have been taken over by the Masonic Lodge
for the purpose of misleading treasure hunters in their search for treasure, their very search for success.
On these web sites, treasurenet.com being the most popular site for misinformation, their so-called experts can decipher ANY AND ALL trail markers, monuments, etc.,

BUT as soon as you mention the OWL, the DUCK and other symbols that lead to mines and trerasure rooms, these so-called experts (librarians)
all of the sudden develope amnesia.
Worse yet, they purposely guide you down the wrong road with the wrong information.
Believe it or not, Charles Kenworthy's books are the first to do this very same thing.

I want to say one thing, and that is that Kenworthy's books were the first and the best of their time.
Treasure hunters like myself were looking for this information, we knew it was out there...somewhere..if only the person who held this information would release it to us!!!
I STILL suggest that treasure hunters buy these books by Chuck, and I will always suggest this.
They lay the groundwork for what you need to know.
BUT, just like treasurenet.com, these books give you very specific interpretations of all the "little" signs and symbols and monuments (all the little stuff)
but when it comes to the major treasure signs and symbols that actually get you to the treasure room, that is when Kenworthy doesn't just forget to tell you the truth,
he down right lies about signs, giving away his membership in the Masonic Lodge (Chuck was a 33rd Degrree Mason).

Of all the signs he lies about in his books, Chuck lies about the Bell symbol more than any other.
He states that the bell symbol was not that important, and that if you DO HAPPEN to find it, that it it simply means "a Mission". People, this is pure B.S.
The Bell symbol, even in the Masonic Lodge treasure codes, means "Bank, or treasure room".
What gets me is that Chuck could've very well not even have mentioned the bell.
But you see, HE HAD TO MENTION the bell because it is so predominant at thousands of treasure accumulation sites,
so by telling us that the bell means "Mission" or " a Mission location", then he knew that when we found this bell in the field, using HIS information,
that we would just think that the symbol is pointing the way to the nearest Mission,
when in fact it is telling us, pointing us, to an accumulation that is filled with billions in gold, siver, you name it.

Again, I will always say that kenworthy's books are great, to a certain degree (no pun intended).
But they are also nothing more than the tip of the iceberg.
Kenworthy knew the treasure codes, and he knew all about the owl, the duck, and so on.
He knew about the bell and that we, as treasure hunters, were finding this symbol, but instead of telling us the truth he told us a lie...
just like the Masonic Lodge instructed him to do. Kenworthy's books, alone, will get you nowhere. He made sure of that!!!!!

Ref: Kenworthy's Book's of Misinformation

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like we have all had a different experience with the number 7. The only time that I have come accross this number in the field it was just a few yards away from gold. There was a shadow wolf in the background. Old dog told me that the shadow wolf was telling me that " there was enough there to keep the wolves away" The 7 appeared twice at this location. The back leg of a turtle was shaped into the number 7. And the other a large black 7 was on a rock a few yards away from the cache. I mistakenly found the 7 on the rock by examining pictures. It was not visible by the naked eye... This is KGC not Spanish...Steve

thanks stevesno. that's some great info.to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread