Unknown symbol

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
So I take another look at the unknown symbol, and I can also see this? Go the way of the missing bar! The other side % Divide X or 10 =5. Times X or 10 = 50 measures of distance. ------ Let say feet? Go 50 feet the way of missing bar. Could be 1/2 way, so try 100 feet also. There's something else for you to think about. Have fun!

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This "T" with dots is off a map.

So, if we could only see the symbol next to it!

One sign don't make a treasure trail.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
One of the T that I've seen had a Tc that indicated 230 CM or 7 ft 7 inches I think, Method of recovery on their cache sites is really pretty simple, they did not dig any holes unnessesarly, they knew the size of the bars,how many, exactly where they were, pin point was method of recovery

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound said:
Springfield said:

Thank you Springfield, but no joy, there were no spanish symbols in the document. I have found spanish symbols, but am having a hard time arriving at their meaning. I have contacted Steven Shaffer and he provided me with what he believes them to mean, but they still don't make sense. The symbols which Til posted are the symbols I am researching. I would love to know the name of the book so I can purchase it. My icon picture are the symbols I have found. I have had more than one person ask me if they could help with "footwork" but not too much help with the symbols themselves. :BangHead:

Everyone wants to help dig up the "goodies" but no takers on the thinking process!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread