Last edited:

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sounds like Spanish. Did you move the rocks to see what's in the cave?

OP
OP
PatrickD

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted

Last edited:
OP
OP
PatrickD

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops

Last edited:
OP
OP
PatrickD

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gone

Attachments

• IMG082.jpg
    IMG082.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
OP
OP
PatrickD

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no more

Last edited:

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
patrick is this on public forest land or private property? If its going to incriminate you dont answer that =-). Id be interesting in assisting you solve this one. Hit me on a PM if you want to put something together with me and Milehigh. Sure hed love the adventure.

OP
OP
PatrickD

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the symbols indicate booby traps.

This is part of the L.U.E. if anyone cares to know.

KVM wrote in either Treasure Hunters Manual #6 or #7 that several people had solved the LUE treasure map and had removed small portions to live on. They did NOT try to remove it all. They began using it as a "piggy bank" and would return about once a year to recover enough to live on for the coming months. Besides; it was easier for them to "liquidate" small batches than large ones and they were not greedy.

milehigh

Jul 10, 2012
Castle Rock,CO.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
milehigh is always up for a challenge. bought me an enduro motorcycle for access to hard to reach places.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
milehigh is always up for a challenge. bought me an enduro motorcycle for access to hard to reach places.

A good pair of hiking boots and a mule or donkey would serve you much better in the Four Corners area. :laughing7: Well, the donkey or mule could wait until you were ready to pack into the area for an extended stay.

milehigh

Jul 10, 2012
Castle Rock,CO.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well then............we better get started soon...the temp here in parker is 51 degrees and rainy....can only imagine what lies ahead.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah this weather here sucks but man did we need the moisture. Should make digging plugs much easier in the coming days. I plan to try and get out this weekend for some detecting if my foot is feeling better. I live across the street from Johnsons resevior and clement park nice area to detect in. May give it a shot sunday.

Well then............we better get started soon...the temp here in parker is 51 degrees and rainy....can only imagine what lies ahead.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the Topic of the LUE........ Treasure Hunting "Decoding the Big Lue Treasure Map"

This was a good read.

Tue, 24 Feb 98, Reader writes:

I have always gotten a kick out of the things people say about the Big LUE and the alleged finds that they claim to have found. You may perhaps say I am also one of these people. Because I make the same claim.

I have solved the LUE and I know this is nothing new. Everyone says they have solved the LUE. If the Famous LUE that you're talking about is the document on page 110 (the back side of the first photo) of Karl Von Mueller's book "Treasure Hunter's Manual #7", then I have some information that you don't know. Make a note of it to clear up some of the myths about the LUE.

Let's look at the document for a minute and I will give you some of the documents functions. look at the very center of the document where the sweeping line comes through the center of the column. This expression means - turn me. Now look just below the center of the column and you will see just two lines coming through the column from the arrow shaft. This expression means - turn me.

You will observe that this drawing has two--three dimensional gimbles. It can spin 360 degrees one way as well as 360 degrees at 90 degrees in the other direction.

Thus, you have a very clever pin wheel to extract information from, but I warn you 95% of what you think is true is false. This is the purpose of the LUE. And as you see, the bullion bars are cached under the stair step pyramid. But the trick is where within the pyramid layout will the bullion be found. I began this quest in 1990.

This document provides two coordinates that give the searcher - Bullion's cache land mass. That is an area about six miles by three miles where the bullion will be found. Easy huh. In case you haven't figured this out yet, the LUE was designed to NEVER BE CRACKED! But obviously, it has been cracked. I will continue.

However, the document will not tell you exactly where the bullion is. The document provides a large land mass where a very large pyramid will be found outlined by monuments.

As the seeker records these monuments on his topographic map, there becomes his Treasure map. The six by three mile pyramid just narrows the seekers search down to the land mass. This is not a line as you know. Gosh 18 square miles to search!
So, if the LUE code does not provide the cache location of the cached bullion, what does? The answer to this riddle is in your pocket! Pull our your wallet and take out an American dollar bill. All codes have a KEY and so does the LUE. Now find the KEY on your dollar. If you don't know where the KEY is: The key will be found two inches to the right of George's nose.

Now that you have found the KEY, hold your dollar up to a very bright light and ask the KEY: OH Key (to the almighty dollar) where does the Contraband bullion lie? Did you get the answer? What did you see? That's right, the contraband people left the KEY on the dollar and the Bullion is cached under the very left leg of the pyramid layout.

Now wasn't the LUE brilliant????? Now as you can see, the Great Seal was always a big factor in solving the LUE. What else does this tell you? That's right, the BIG LUE is no older that the early 1920's, because it takes our modern dollar to solve the riddle.

Who would do such a thing and why? Well, way back in 1934, allegedly some Mexicans flew in 16 tons of bullion to sell to the U.S. Government. And as you know, there was a Federal Grand Jury meeting to investigate this story. They couldn't find a thing so they dropped the case. Does this mean that the contraband fly-in was a lie? Hardly. It only mean that Hitler's ruse worked and he had the FBI running around in circles looking for Gold Bullion in the wrong place.

Now with this smoke screen in place, the Germans could do what they planned to do in absolute safety cause all of the cops were busy hunting hundreds of miles in the wrong area. Clever, Huh? So as you now know, the bullion was brought here and safely cached on the land of a loyal German. What happened? We the wisely added the "gold act" to prevent the U.S. from paying for Hitler's world war 2. The Germans were mad, but they couldn't do a thing about it. No one would buy the gold.

Then something unplanned and twisty happened. The German Loyalist that designed the LUE from the American dollar, died suddenly and none of the Germans knew exactly where the bullion was cached. They knew the land boundaries, but not the cache point. After all, the Pyramid land layout is 6 miles on the arrow shaft and three miles high.

The Germans believed the KEY place to look was the pyramid base center, because this is the most important part of the layout. Everything is figured from this point. There are holes all over the pyramid base center of this layout where the Germans tried to recover their gold. But no soap, the gold wasn't there, because you know where the bullion is buried. That's right, under the left leg of the layout where the bullion has been resting for over 60 plus years.

How much bullion is there? Actually, I don't know. The LUE doesn't say. The LUE just protects what is there (by the dollar). Is it tons as the myth says? If you glue one reversed LUE to the given LUE you will have 45 bricks under the total stair steps pyramid expression (there are also numerous scribes that are hidden in this code). Does this mean 45 tons of bullion? Yes, someday I may meet a professional outfit that know how to do recoveries and see for myself how much gold is really cached there cause I really don't know that answer.

The big question is how much gold would Hitler bring in here to pay his war debts? 100 tons of bullion. 200 tons of bullion? Who really can say. That's the real Treasure question, not what the LUE is or where the LUE is. That part is solved.

Otherplane, I thought you would like to know exactly what the Big LUE stands for and axactly what the Big LUE represents. When people Treasure Hunt, it's a must to know what they are really looking for. The LUE is an encoded way bill that provides most of the answers. The Government has had this information for 60 plus hears and they have never cracked it.

Man never forgets where he caches his Treasure. Man always leaves a record. The LUE is a record of that event. But so why the LUE really made? The LUE was made as a pun to the FBI carrying this statement: Yankee, if we can't spend our gold in your country, then you find it! Thus, the LUE.

Tue, 24 Feb 98, Otherplane's reply:

That was very informative in a lot of ways and we have to agree with you in two things; that the Big LUE was a record of events and its EXTREMELY ACCURATE. We stress the accuracy because it was that accurate. The Germans didn't have nothing to do with it, not by a long shot. Most of the loot that they have went to South America. Even if they transport some here to the U.S., it's not a part of the Big LUE.

The Mexican Cartel that transported that 16 tons to the U.S....was true. President Roosevelt promised the Mexican Cartel, headed by Leon Trabuco, that he will buy all the gold they can produce to help the U.S. out of the great depression. There were 6 persons in that Cartel. The agreement was to buy the gold at a certain amount to purge the economy but once the gold was transported to the U.S., President Roosevelt lowered the price to almost nothing. The Cartel declined to the offer and thus started the law - that you cannot own gold bullion. The other five members of the Cartel died from reasons unknown, in 1978. Trabuco agreed to reveal the location of the cache and a large sum of money was deposited to a Canadian bank. He was at the airport ready to meet the people in the U.S. when he died of a heart attack. Sometime after that, the gold bullion ban was lifted and the price of gold went skyhigh.

If you were to put Big LUE's gold bullion in today's market, it will destroy the economic balance of the world market. That's how much gold the Big LUE represents. You were right when you state that the Big LUE is a record of events but you did not elaborate on the events. Also, why would the Germans put all of their gold in a measly 18 square miles? That doesn't make sense. Also, there are keywords that did not show up in your email that would surely identify if you ever came close to breaking the Big LUE Treasure Map.

Fold the Big LUE map into four quadrants and three of the four quadrants represent "time and place" and the other quadrant represent just the place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread