POINTER ROCK?

D

dowser501

Here is an answer to a query on treasure net by Kaloy posted on Treasure net. I posted a photo on Thunting .com sister treasure forum today Saturday 9th of Dec. For some reason I couldn’t post the photo here on treasure net. The picture shows the unusual shape of nearly all jesuit caches across the Pacific as seen dowsing. It is very educational.

I have had 4 partners in the past, 3 smaller caches "colonial," and one Jesuit tunnel job in the side of a cliff with 2 caches worth scores of millions of dollars. All partners vanished. I would be better off charging say several hundred dollars US and pinpointing off a multitude of digital photos via the internet and leaving you to do what you want with the info. Also wait till I publicize a cache of my own and then put a zero or two on the price. In the meantime I am better off with say $250 bucks than a vanishing partner with my share of $25,000,000.

Photo dowsing for me is identical to me flying to your site and physically marking the site under my feet.

"The Jesuits were not stupid enough to bury at shallow depths. and starting at 9 feet in depth. this is the shape of gold caches as dowsed below without exception" they buried their bullion at all times with the smallest area of the cache facing the diggers. The caches are approximately a foot square and about 4 feet deep. I have named them "post hole deposits" If I reach one of these post hole deposits my plan is to use a wood screw type bit on an extension arm if digging to a depth of 13 feet is unfeasible. Their death traps are deceptively simple to construct and are easily avoided, as rule # one never dig where they tell you to.

There will be 2 digging points. The Jesuits, which will send you to your death and mine at a different location which will avoid the trap, which I will explain at the time , and is the spot the Jesuits would have used if they had ever came back." Took me since 2004 almost full time to work this one out and I cant do anything now till middle of January 2007 ( hopefully)
Max

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
dowser501 said:
yours are two tonners.

to a newbie a ton of gold is pretty big.....i was thinking of something like 2-5 bars or a jar full of coins when i said 'giveaway'.

4 tons to me is............WOW! Big enough to test a man's honesty and integrity.

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
I'll wait for your further instructions..........

S

serata

kaloy said:
I'll wait for your further instructions..........
Hi Kaloy, I have a pulse induction P.I. detector SSP 2100. Where in Phil. you are staying? We can make a good detection with my equipment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions