Stumped on a rock carrin

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent the last 2 years in search of something that may not exist, and thanks, (in no small part to TN), I have been learning. I usually have some ideas about most Spanish marks on the trails that I follow, but this pile has me absolutely stumped! (Sorry about the fading light, it was my last evening in the area until spring, and I wanted a photo). The first photo is of the pile, the second of a carving that was very apparent on one of the stones. The first photo was taken from a spot where it was apparent you was supposed to stand. It had been smoothed into a perfect platform, and was the only place you could truly view the pile from.

nevadaupdateoct 003.JPG nevadaupdateoct 007.JPG

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this photo, there appears to be the number "3" that I've outlined in yellow and a very small black "X" that I've tagged. There's a face on the stone to the right; showing between the number and your staff. There's another figure just to the left of the number, same sized, that might be a "G", but can't tell.

That first photo has some stones that seem shaped as animal heads. A bull in the larger circle, lower left. A bottle shaped stone to the upper left of the bull, that could be a legless turtle......or a duck, stretching it's neck. There's a black dog on the right, looking to the right. and several possible symbols in a couple of rocks. Those might just be pixalations.

Attachments

• nevadaupdateoct 007 Merged.jpg
    nevadaupdateoct 007 Merged.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 141
  • nevadaupdateoct 003.JPG
    nevadaupdateoct 003.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 151

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
A bottle shaped stone to the upper left of the bull, that could be a legless turtle......or a duck, stretching it's neck. There's a black dog on the right, looking to the right. and several possible symbols in a couple of rocks. Those might just be pixalations.

That legless turtle just might be a back flipper of a bigger turtle. In general to me the whole pile speaks of going right. Or possibly right toward us. If there is a bigger turtle in that pile.

The second sign or signs i can not make out. I suppose you might just take the right angle as one aspect of it.

I might step between those two rocks at the back and see if there is anything to sight through or over in that pile.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, Moons. I went back and took a second (or fourth) look at his original photo. LOL Here is the turtle you suspected and I didn't see the first go around. He (or she) even has the 2 small black peck places for nostrils and an eys beck. I outlined him / her in red. I circled the black dog on the right in blue and I spotted 2 more black figures and circled them in blue. These 3 black figures seem to be painted on and not actual shadows. The one on the right is sharp-nosed, like maybe a wild hog and not a dog. The center figure appears to be ridden by a rider and even has a white spot for an eye. The black figure in the left circle has the look of a pack mule (see the 2 ears?) climbing up hill.

Excellent call, Kim. That "stretching duck" didn't really feel right.........even when I wrote it. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• nevadaupdateoct 003-2.JPG
    nevadaupdateoct 003-2.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
much ado about nothing, no true Spanish signs..they do not make them "iffy" they are or they are not..these are not..but keep looking, and keep e reading.. look for hoyos-a true confirmation that the sign is real..forgive
ss he would like to be a sign reader, but he is stuck on reading clouds, which I must say is a pro at..but treasure signs..not so much..
oro for the truly informed
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bonuntr:
Please forgive the RE / RW as he tries his best to distract you from considering ALL available information you may find on a trail. He's working extremely hard to insure you don't find anything.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
yes thats true you will never find anything except for ss when reading clouds...chose the real signs which for some reason ss cant even see let alone decode..the real signs are iconic many are of Christian Iconography, making them very distinctive, but our cr guy is to stubborn to drop cloud reading and join the trackers who stand at least a small chance of finding something, cloud readers only find more clouds...the weather report for them is always the same, partly cloudy chance of pareidolia..sad really..as confusion is the only by-product of cloud reading, and SS enjoys the confusion as it puts him in the center of the controversy and his ego likes that a lot.....so things will not change soon,.
now he is up to inventing a class of ancient civilizations that mimicked the Spanish and used paraidolia as their code source to justify his misreading natures camouflage..sad story told to often, actually ruining this forum for most of us..
as it is becoming cloud reading 101. I found it necessary to pay to have my own treasure forum produced just to get rid of cloud readers and treasure deniers, so that true trackers can have a place to learn the code without all the highjacking that the mods let go on here...they have confused free speech with mis speech.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Readers of these threads have already noticed that the RE / RW constantly misreads posts and misquotes others. No where on these threads have I or anyone else (except him, just above) has ever wrote that the ANCIENTS mimic-ed the Spanish. The fact is just the opposite. The Spanish followed the trails of the Ancients and modified many of their carvings and monuments then added the so-called Kings codes to those sites. This is a very good example of how ragler tries to muddle the situation and discredit anyone who questions his edicts from on high.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Rangler why do you spend your time attacking, post something constructive, SS ( Bill ) don't take the bait, it takes away from,- Who you are -, just state your opinion, he will get tired. Thanks

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
much ado about nothing, no true Spanish signs..they do not make them "iffy" they are or they are not..these are not..but keep looking, and keep e reading.. look for hoyos-a true confirmation that the sign is real..forgive
ss he would like to be a sign reader, but he is stuck on reading clouds, which I must say is a pro at..but treasure signs..not so much..
oro for the truly informed
rangler

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

OP
OP
B

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, to end the debate, this rock pile of "paredolia", ended up being important to taking us along the trail! Just wanted anyone here that seen something more than clouds in the pile, you were very right! We were able to concieve, (with much anguish I might add), that the rocks at one time had fallen. We imagined them in a lot of positions,(never moving them), and on the 3rd try, found a carved pointer that was in the pile. This in turn led us to another rock pile, (a massive one, measuring 30 feet in diameter, very flat, with one gotcha rock in the center). The gotcha rock had been shaped like an M with one side longer than the other. Following the long side to a "head", (for lack of better terms), which pointed us to where we are now.

OP
OP
B

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all....thought I would hurry and throw up a pic of the rock pile with the gotcha in it. This is the first rock monument that covered so much square area, yet had no height to it. Notice the reddish, carved stone that differs from all of the other black volcanic rock. The next monument, (that this one led us to), we were able to date. A tree had grown in the middle of the rock pile. The monument,(the one with the tree growing through it), was approx. 3 feet tall. We were able to bore the tree, (without harming it I might add), and take a ring growth reading. It acutally surprised us at how far back it dated. The tree had 252 rings. Dating back from 2014, (when the bore was taken), takes it back to 1762,(I assume I am correctly dating it). Mr. Braxton, (the owner of the land the monument is on), said we could return this fall, after he moves his cattle off the mountain. We are keeping our fingers crossed! Sorry,the pic doesn't do the square footage of this monument apparent, (it's one of those that you just had to be there)
aroseamongthethorns.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread