Pointer Tree ?

D

dowser501

The most obvious would be the age of the Jesuit markers compared to the indian thong trees which are usually much older. Over here in Australia that is no problem as there were never any indians here. There are other differences of greater importance, however that type of info is not free.

bytheriver

Jul 11, 2006
Dowser

Do you have online classes? Or where can I find that type of information.

You had to find it somewhere. I enjoy research ..just point me in the right direction and I will make a trail to it.

I have to go back 20 years and find all the trees with parson nose's and start digging maybe I will make a strike and die rich. At least I wont be buried in a Glad Bag.

Thanks you are very appreciated! "Your the man" LOL

River

D

dowser501

I am a dowser as you know. however I have not had any atmospheric conditions relating to dowsing for several years. Conditions in the past several days indicate
that in January the dowsing for those trained at it will be ok. I want to know a few
details , such as why the parsons nose on the Spanish thong trees are all 3 and a quarter paces distant from the trunk, why they leave a rock hidden at a shallow depth under the parsons nose and why they always have the pointer branch pointing in the same compass point, plus a few other queries.

Dowsing conditions rely for me on solar flares bouncing off the moon. There have been no meaningful flares for several years, but they are just beginning as predicted by NOAA, and I should be enjoying myself in a few weeks. I believe that right on target the sun wakes up every January every eleventh year.

I have a large poli house growing hot house vegies and Aloe Vera and I will be glad for the sake of my plants which can double their growth almost overnight. I noticed many times years ago when dowsing successfully and walking into knee high grass that the nearby plants sucked the dowsing energy out of me. The same thing is happening to my veggies this year and a good neighborough also is upset at the listlessness of his outdoor veggies.
I remember many years ago I had a bed of Cauliflowers and on one full moon night
they doubled in size. Will post photos in a moment and you will see the connection between a polihouse full of aloe Vera and dowsing.

You will notice that the polihouse has the right hand side of the roof heavily painted to block out the suns UV rays, and the left hand side has been left untouched.
The aloe Vera although thriving minus the suns UV rays would die in 72 hours if exposed to the sun. I, like the aloe am helpless re dowsing when my head is exposed to dowsing. The suns UV rays wipe out human mental dowsing.

When the suns flares bounce off the moon, dowsing is again possible and the aloe Vera plants increase in medicinal value and become really early serious ailment cures, and I can achieve the impossible via mental dowsing.
The cuecumbers etc on the full sun side of the poli house are thriving and I wont know till the end of the first month (January) when solar flares are again common as to whether their growth is affected. The tomatoes are pollinating one in three flowers and the cuecumbers are striking off every flower which I have never experienced before. So from a single coat hanger dowsing rod over 22 years grows the study of horticulture, medicine as well as treasure trove hunting. PS . It is now the first month of summer here.
Regards Max

Attachments

• PC140016.JPG
    PC140016.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,644
  • PC090016.JPG
    PC090016.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,633

bytheriver

Jul 11, 2006
Yes I know you are a dowser. Now I know you are also a serious Aloe Vera, Cucumber grower.

According to todays Channel 5 weather man, we are to have strong solar flares all day and also some meteor is showering the sky with debris. If the sky is clear we have the opportunity to see falling stars this evening.

My home is only 1/2 mile away from the summit of the highest area in KC so I know I will have a vantage point to view this spectacular site.

I value your many years of training and experimenting. Have a great time in the next few weeks and keep following your dream!

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Happy Dowzing

River

OP
OP
mountainborn

mountainborn

Greenie
Oct 24, 2006
JEEPIN' THE OUACHITA MOUNTAINS
Finaly got a day off. It is drizzling rain and there are low overhanging clouds. Between showers I have measured a tree in the yard, ( my home ), a white oak.
I think I may have used the formula listed above, in the right steps. Here is how I measured the tree in the yard:
At 4' 6" up from the ground, the white oak measured 85" around.
I divided the 85" by 3.14 and arrived at 27.07" diameter.
Using the white oak multiplier of 5.0, I arrived at 135.5 years old.
I think this means the tree in my yard sprouted in 1872 ?
Geeze ! Whoda' Thunk !!
Next step is to hike into the pointer tree.
I hate to hike all the way in to the tree and have my calculations wrong. Could someone go over my process above and see If I have it right ?

OP
OP
mountainborn

mountainborn

Greenie
Oct 24, 2006
JEEPIN' THE OUACHITA MOUNTAINS
Thanks Mike.
I just got back from the tree measuring.
The circumfrence at 4 1/2 feet up is 79 inches.
That would be a diameter of aproximately 25.16 inches.
The old tree looked to me to be a post oak, so, using the white oak multiplier of 5.0.
I get about 125.8 years old.
That would be in the neighborhood of 1880 ?

dirty_digger

Jan 8, 2010
Jacksonville, AR
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
This is a great tree! I wish I had stumbled across this thread sooner. What ever happened to the trail this great tree sent you on?

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is Pointer Tree I found..... :laughing9:

*** sorry, could not resist :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• tree pointer.jpg
    tree pointer.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,064

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003