Spanish Map

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spanish/jesuit rarely if not ever left any marks on the spot. You have tons of signs here. If you don't see that the "plug" is the leg of a leaning, short ,stubby man with a clenched fist , you just are missing the last sign to stop. I did not see it either right away. But I just kept feeling something was wrong when I looked at that spot and the surroundings...

Instead Use the map rock or eyeball boulder to the right of it as a corner of a triangle and try to find the other three points.

User, You see stuff extremely well but they counted on and were hoping for that. They are trying to get you to dig it out. It won't be this easy. I saw the plug and other good signs right away as well, That is what they wanted us to think. It's because you are close and following some of the same things they did. They had to read signs too. They just added more marks to get us to dig.

[SUB][/SUB]

Don't know who you are, but still I am going to throw the BS flag. :flag_red: There is no visible " sign" on the plug. There is no Cross, initials, "X", or dig here sign on the plug...its just part of a rock wall that has been sitting there forever. SO, there are "no marks on the spot, per say...if anything, all those signs would move you to another spot. For example dog, marked a picture pointing away from the plug. I know a couple of things about this spot and I've never stepped foot anywhere near there.

I know its high ground, meaning there might be a bluff on the other side of that huge rock and/or this is located on a hill. Even though its on a hill, if I were to create a fire, it would not be able to be seen from a distance, there are rocks blocking the "fire view" from the high traffic areas. There is a water hole or river within a mile or less. The "goods" where not removed by the original people that left them, but someone less might have. I also know that a small plug of that size does not effect that huge of a slab like the one top of it. Stop trying to make this out to be like Indiana Jones. A well hidden area is DEFFENCE, enough. AND a DT would be "marking the spot". And finally, the Francisicans, spent more time around this location more than the Jesuits.

Chas, send me a picture of the hole.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say chas, look left for omega or treasure shine area, when you find that,then you are close. just a guess, if you do find the treasure shine,a short distance away. let me know,and ill tell you what that bird head looking eye catcher means when rotated 90 deg. that info. on the omega being close will help comfirm it. thanks for sharing the photos and info. the treasure shine can be in many forms.,take lost horse good advice,look for the owl too,i bet he is there looking or point to cache area. good luck chas. have fun.. View attachment 750853

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The clenched fist is a known stop signal. In this case is does not mean stop and dig! It means Stop!

According to who? Show me another example, show me something that says...that's correct. You won't.

:flag_red::flag_red::flag_red::flag_red:

I'll throw four flags on that one!

A clenched fist means he is holding something and it also means concealment.

That is the hand of the roman Soldier. The face of the roman Soldier also doubles as the face of Mary, The white eye catcher is actually the face of Jesus. He is looking to His right.

The clenched fist also doubles as the tail of the fish. The fish represents the "sign of Jonah". The sign of Jonah is the next part of the story after the Crucifixion.

You can continue with your story-less, faithless following of sings. An old man...yeah, that fits into their religious story. I remember the old man who stood near the crucifixion. Now I remember! Thanks for pointing him out.

DTTH, the "compass heading" is nothing more than the neck of the nesting bird which is looking right at everything I'm talking about. I would pay attention to the LIGHT, more often then the DARK.

PS. Q. The rest of the world thinks that a OPEN HAND means spot. You better tell them.

Attachments

• stop.png
    stop.png
    358.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There seems to be an effort by some to redefine the Spanish trail signs as well as adding new signs and meanings. No wonder some of the old heads have stopped coming to TNet. As they repeatedly posted......the Spanish kept their trail signs SIMPLE and easily followed if you knew the code. Some times they would load up an area with different signs to confuse, but if you were following correctly on the way IN, you would be able to cut through the clutter and go on. One strong rule to remember is, THERE ARE NO "DIG HERE" SIGNS. Just the signs that will tell you when you've reached the end of the trail and are entering the t-farm; which could be anywhere from an acre to several acres in size. Knowing the signs and how to combine them will indicate, with unseen "crosshair" sights, where to dig or uncover.

There are a couple or more signs that mean "you've gone too far, turn around", and I can't remember for sure what they are. But, I AM reasonably sure that a closed fist is not one of them. If I am wrong in this statement, I'd sure like the reference to varify the info.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There seems to be an effort by some to redefine the Spanish trail signs as well as adding new signs and meanings. No wonder some of the old heads have stopped coming to TNet. As they repeatedly posted......the Spanish kept their trail signs SIMPLE and easily followed if you knew the code. Some times they would load up an area with different signs to confuse, but if you were following correctly on the way IN, you would be able to cut through the clutter and go on. One strong rule to remember is, THERE ARE NO "DIG HERE" SIGNS. Just the signs that will tell you when you've reached the end of the trail and are entering the t-farm; which could be anywhere from an acre to several acres in size. Knowing the signs and how to combine them will indicate, with unseen "crosshair" sights, where to dig or uncover.

There are a couple or more signs that mean "you've gone too far, turn around", and I can't remember for sure what they are. But, I AM reasonably sure that a closed fist is not one of them. If I am wrong in this statement, I'd sure like the reference to varify the info.

Well, there are no "dig here sings" but the bird with the head shape of a pick is pretty close to a "dig" sign. See the dark desert varnish in the shape of a pick to the right of the plug?

I am surprised no one has said anything about that large DUCK head sitting above the plug, Q's "hand of death" is part of the beak. Where is Stilldign's followers? What did it mean again? Oh, yeah!! the trial has DUCKED out on you. Riiiiight.

LMFAO!

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say chas, look left for omega or treasure shine area, when you find that,then you are close. just a guess, if you do find the treasure shine,a short distance away. let me know,and ill tell you what that bird head looking eye catcher means when rotated 90 deg. that info. on the omega being close will help comfirm it. thanks for sharing the photos and info. the treasure shine can be in many forms.,take lost horse good advice,look for the owl too,i bet he is there looking or point to cache area. good luck chas. have fun.. View attachment 750853

Revelation 22:13

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The closed fist is the hand of damnation. The open hand is the hand of god. My experience is to follow the hand of god, and not the hand of damnation. I see a dog and a bird head. Those are signs you are close. Never found any one of those around a hole. Look for the turtles and hearts, leave the rest of be, just wasting your time in that spot. The plug is just telling ya what to look for.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
The ancients marked some of there sites with a what we call a "death trap symbol" , But they were basically "marked" for the dig spot. There are other ways and setups which are not really "DT marked" in a common knowledge sense, but were trapped. There were many groups that came after this stuff and figured it out fairly easy, although there is still alot of stuff left intact and missed. Usually the "spanish" and later, took the the stuff and set up another trap over the empty site and tried to get you to dig, since it was so easy for them find it. They relocated some and carried away what they could. There are many sets of symbols that will be at a site, depending on how many groups were there. What works at one site will not always work at another. Dign4it was very clever, but never understood this, as many others in his footsteps. He thought it was all one group, with only secret societies following. Also, there was Jesuit and early Spanish that did not follow any set code. Some of these are set up biblically, for which there were followers that again found, removed and relocated the goods. So you always take a chance at every site and have to read what is really going on. This is dangerous stuff and no group wanted you to get what they buried, or found and reburied. You may get lucky and discover a way that lead you to recover a cache or two, but that does not break any particular code of how all sites are set up.

Q,
Who were the ancients who created the caches to begin with?

Who were the 'many groups' that came later?

Why did the 'Spanish and later' groups bother to manipulate empty holes?

If the other groups 'carried away what they could', why didn't they return for the remainder?

If so many 'groups' knew the location of the caches, why would any of the caches remain intact? Wouldn't it make more sense that the caches have all been recovered and secured under control of the latest 'group'?

I'm not a follower of Dign4it, that's for sure, but his premise (a 'mother' group) makes a more believable logical argument.

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I agree with Shortstack about the "dig here" signs... I've followed the 'signs' and they led me to the T-farm. You will see my Posts in; Treasure Marks/Signs - Ancient & Treasure Marks/Signs - Spanish/Jesuit/MexicanMINE SHRINES.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The closed fist is the hand of damnation. The open hand is the hand of god. My experience is to follow the hand of god, and not the hand of damnation. I see a dog and a bird head. Those are signs you are close. Never found any one of those around a hole. Look for the turtles and hearts, leave the rest of be, just wasting your time in that spot. The plug is just telling ya what to look for.

I found a closed fist with the left hands index finger pointing straight at the ground

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Thats probably why you haven't found anything yet, Springfield

You know nothing about me, JA, except what I've posted on this website. If you read my posts carefully, you'll see that I deal in reality, not in a fantasy world.

Proceed along your chosen path until you see Jesus' face on a tortilla and start digging. Good luck to you. If you see Santa Muerte's face, keep moving.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield is very correct with his questions. I can answer those questions. There is a lot of mis information or wrong guesses put out. I say do what works for you. While I think some sites have be re worked, I don't subscribe to a waste of energy and time of a death trap. I believe a dt had to have a purpose, and easily and quickly constructed. Some basic truths hold firm about treasure. Break any one of those truths and you no longer have the treasure. I hold a great respect for the people who lived before us. I wont desecrate their graves to get at a trinket. Not much is left after all the years in the weather. But a rock, now that can last thousands of years. That's why I look at rocks. I can tell you the history books are being rewritten. I do think some ancient folks spent some time here. One group, is most likey from King Solomon times, another, the Olmecs. Possibly even the Sumarians. Now we all know about the KGC, the Jesuits. But at one time in my area, even Pancho Villa was into treasure. For hundreds of years the natives would just find the stuff lying on the ground. At one point pit mines were used to get at the silver and gems. Then came modern mining, which is only a few hundred years old. We are quickly loosing areas to study this. I don't believe there is any area untouched by modern man. You can bet somewhere in a safe is locked up a list of finds, that we will never hear about or be able to visit. Not saying its all found.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just posted a 6 hour hike of many signs and possibility's. Just because you can find it, doesn't mean you can get it. If I ever figure out how to resize my photos with windows 8. I will gladly post here. If you wanna look at someone elses rocks, I have a account on one of them social sites I call swingy thingy. I detected the top of a mountain today and man am I beat.

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, I hope you can for give me, I am having some health problems. Will get back to you all I hope soon.

I wish to thank you all. Chas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread