Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need help with this Map. Thanks

View attachment 735255

Looked at it, looks like a challenge.

Pebbles seem to be distance. different faces, depending on how you look at the image. if you rotate the image you'll see what I'm talking about.Looks like one of them is pointing at the small rock to the bottom right of the large rock. Might hold something. might not. (A clue). First would be determining where you are in relation to the map. Orientation. A landmark might be the landmark on the map. Match up shapes of the map with the landscape. considering the size of the map, you're varas away. Pretty sure you can toss that pebble and be and the final point.. I noticed the pebbles make a triangle at the bottom and general straight lines. Is there any "cupped" portion rocks in front of this one or what is in front of it? Left/Right.

That white portion was to catch your attention. "Negative portion" or non-white portions might hold the keep or key elements to the map.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
if u flip it it looks as if the center is a open mouth dog barking at the white rock,and a dark devil at the 3oclock position?( with out flipping).

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting. Is that mud smeared on a rock?
Is this back in somewhere, or close to a road?
interesting.

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spanish Map Rock

Hey Usernotfound, Thank you so much for your thoughts. T-net use to e-mail you when some one posted, so sorry about getting back to you guys so late.

Oh, I am looking at as a challenge, My thoughts are that each pebbles is a land mark, and the top of the map is North. I see the Triangle you talking about, but do not know what it means.

Unf, What do you mean when you say ( considering the size of the map, you are varas away? ) I am posting 4 more pictures to see if it helps

Again, Thank you for your help Chas

IMG_4935 (800x533).jpg IMG_4938.JPG IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4959.JPG

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brent, I see the dog, but not the Devil. Thanks Brent

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gold. Do not know the material on the rock. and there no roads by the Map, just the spanish trail. Thank you so much looking. Chas

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chas:
In photo number 4938 in post #5, those 4 elongated rocks look like they were "placed".......perhaps indicators of different trails? or compass headings?

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Usernotfound, Thank you so much for your thoughts. T-net use to e-mail you when some one posted, so sorry about getting back to you guys so late.

Oh, I am looking at as a challenge, My thoughts are that each pebbles is a land mark, and the top of the map is North. I see the Triangle you talking about, but do not know what it means.

Unf, What do you mean when you say ( considering the size of the map, you are varas away? ) I am posting 4 more pictures to see if it helps

Again, Thank you for your help Chas

View attachment 740755 View attachment 740782 View attachment 740783 View attachment 740784

My oh my.

Lots of going on.

Circle around the area, rocks looking in different directions.

pay attention to shadows.

See the white eye catcher that your map is looking at?

See all the birds?

See the shadow of Christ on the Cross

See the heart shadow pointer?

See the nesting bird?

Consider every single rock placed there by man, no matter how big.

Don't move anything, you will only be destroying clues.

The rocks have desert varnish...if it is missing. It is missing for a reason. They altered it to create a picture/message/shadow/sun.

Look at this location from a distance/mid-range/and close. See different messages.

Doodle Bug

Feb 4, 2013
This probably doesn't add anything, but I see dead people.

Looks like skull and cross bones. :)

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

Attachments

• image-1876394730.jpg
    image-1876394730.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 871
OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bill, I waited before this reply so I could go out and check your idea. Bill you come up with some good thoughts. Took a reading on the rocks you were talking about, got 120 & 180 on two of then. There in the playbook. Bill thanks for help.

Chas

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dog, Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Found, Thanks you for your thoughts. If you have time could you mark the pictures you are talking about.

I don't see the thing, ( shadow heart, nesting bird, Christ, and birds ) that you do.

Thank you so mush for your help. Chas

OP
OP
Chas

Chas

Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Doodle Bug, I don't see the people your talking about but I will look for them. Thanks Doodle Bug

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4938.JPG
Hey Doodle Bug, I don't see the people your talking about but I will look for them. Thanks Doodle Bug

Since you asked so nicely.

I even marked the suspected "buried treasure area". You do not need to see a picture perfect image for it to jog your memory and thing about what they are pointing you to...like of like charades. Asking someone to read spanish signs and symbols is like asking someone to play 1600-1800 bible charades. Awesome site. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with further questions or whatever.

Oh, the s/s should be pretty easy to understand.

***Compare to regular photo.

Attachments

• IMG_4959.JPG
    IMG_4959.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound:
How did you develop the yellow coffin lid and black cross??

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, great photos chas,thanks for posting them,looks like a nice spot. both sun and shade there. good for resting after digging for the loot.or when hiding it. have you been to the left, any photos ? i really like what i think is ancient duck head, looking at map. do you have compass heading off of duck? i really like that natural rock wall back there to. do you have any photos of that rock wall with differant shadows? thanks for sharing the photos chas. View attachment 750061 View attachment 750062 View attachment 750063

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chas, I did not mark EVERYTHING, but just what I thought was important. I apologies for not adding a caution to removing the plug. SO, be careful, but I doubt it will give you trouble. I took the skull I saw as a "burial sign" not a immediate death sign. Regardless, there are more and plenty of S/S on that large rock area near the "plug". Animal resting, tired animal, roman soldier, skull, woman, man, phenix, bear, dog, the multiple turtles at different angles, jaguar, the large owl with heart chest, OTHER shadow profiles in the back, the large profile that uses the white eye-catcher for an EYE(has its mouth open), The large bird with round eye on the left, the large bird head looking left, (where Dog, TTH wrote "compass on top of), the large hand, the large heart next to the "map". so on and so forth. blah blah blah blah blah, send me a picture of the empty space.

Dog, TTH good catch on the bird, I saw it after I finished my first mark up, was hesitate to update my mark up. It's a nice one isn't it...shows how they use the entire canvass and everything is in "play". Negative or empty space is not excluded.

SS, I think you're asking me how I came up with the "sign". The cross was just added for drama and to insure Chas saw what I was talking about..."buried." The coffin is visible, I believe some of those surrounding rocks where previously completing the head part, but where long ago moved by traffic. I am not exactly saying this is where treasure is or was located, but I would not be surprised if there was something there...but most likely it is part of the "sentence" meaning "buried" in the long line of clues of the area.

Chas, your map is also the head of a OWL. Meaning pay attention to sun, shadow, shapes, everything in a 360 degree around the map rock for about 75 feet. This is the center of your search area. It is also the head of Christ when viewed at a precise angle. Everything was placed or altered to fit the message and theme of the area. I had more info on here before I accidentally delete it. Maybe I'll get motivation later.

Wish you the best.

Last edited:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi usernotfound, on 2-14 the second photo on left shows shadow face looking at mine symbol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread