Bear Spanish Monuments

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trailrider:
This monument is telling you three very important things about the end goal.

1--The owl tells you it's gold related mine / vault.

2--The turtle (outlined in black) points to the trail. Remember, turtles lead to treasure.

3--The Winged Lion, with it's chin resting on the small turtle, is the sign of Mark.
so, your codes and signs on the trail will be rooted in the Book of Mark. The number and
letter codes will be concealed.....or at least not right out in the open. Those codes
will indicate the chapter and verse references used on the trail.

4--There are 2 areas, low on the monument, that appear to have numbers and letters on them.
Relevant code letters and numbers will be grouped on the same stone, or at least, the same
area of the stone.

5--The owl is looking down at the 2 areas of letters / numbers.

Further along the trail that will be indicated by the codes, any other monuments will be other winged lions or other religious signs such as bells. When you eventually find the treasure yard, a winged lion will be there, too, along with POSSIBLY the other representative figures of Mathew, Luke, and John. According to Old Dog:

Mathew... winged man
Mark....Winged lion
Luke....Winged calf
John ....Eagle

You will also find a group of letters and numbers concealed.
they are usually all on one stone
The letters will be an A and an F
the A is incorporated into the F.
The F is for a Latin word that means finish
the A confirms the F.
The F will point in the direction of travel.

the numbers will be hidden in the same group and will give the chapter and verse as well as measurements for your final approach to the treasure.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1122.JPG Huge rock boulders, on floor of east canyon. Appears to be an animal head profile pointing in left direction, on right side of picture. The yellowed colored rock is the carved area.

Last edited:

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
clearly a guess but what might b over here?? the monument reminds me of a lion moving her cub or cubs ?(or treasure) the pic #99 looks as if mother and lion cub on her mind?bonnet or hair style seems to IMAG1121.JPGsavepointer.JPG b a pointer?

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a sealed cave entrance to me. Rocks are placed in different directions to fill a hole or so it appears, but what do I know since I am just a newby.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Everone has a starting point Thanks for getting your feet wet, and there's lot's of folks that can help, if you can get thru the stuff

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everone has a starting point Thanks for getting your feet wet, and there's lot's of folks that can help, if you can get thru the stuff
Yes I enjoy exploring the old Spanish trails, rather be doing this more then anything else. A lot of folks has helped me here already and I appreciate all their help. I wish everyone well and hope they all find their dreams. [ 1 cor. 16:9 For a great and effective door has opened to me. ] This verse was the apostle Paul speaking, he was imprisoned and being brought to Rome to see Cesar. He believed even though he was in prison that an effective door has opened to him, that he could still preach the gospel of Christ. He got to witness to Cesar about Christ and many others on the way to Rome. That Jesus Christ gives eternal life, no fear of death but peace and hope. But he also mentioned what Christ said, 'that not everyone who says Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of GOD but they who do the will of my FATHER who is in heaven. IMAG1263.JPG I wish a great and effective door opens for everyone. The making of this thread is to give something back to all you good folks. These monuments and markers were found through the knowledge I gained here. I want everyone to succeed.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like another one at left center, with his head raised, looking to left. Turtles lead to treasrue..........2 trails.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1125.JPG IMAG1124.JPG Further up the east canyon, rock outcrop monument. Upper right corner the '' U '' opening, symbolizing [ door-way ]. Notice the large boulder on the upper right side of the '' U '' opening is set a little to the right, disrupting the shape of the '' U ''. It may have a hidden message, to look for a boulder about this size. Near bottom left center [ imag1125 ], notice the large lighter colored boulder approximately the same size and shape of the boulder on the upper right side of the '' U '' opening. To the left of this lighter colored boulder look at the rectangular boulder pointing at a 45 degree angle up to the right, it looks like a turtle head looking up at the '' U '' opening. Notice the turtle's flat forehead and pointed nose. I continually thank everyone for their inspiration and input shared.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1131.JPG IMAG1132.JPG Skyline triangular monument boulder with lighter colored directional boulder in front, top of right bank in east canyon. In distance, looks like an eye-catcher with shadow back ground.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1133.JPG Large monument boulder on east canyon floor below. The monument resembles modern architecture and would fit right into a museum next to other fine pieces of art. It looks 2 directional, the 1st direction is obviously seen by the smaller rock cut into a triangle shape. The 2nd direction is seen by using shadows. The left side of the triangle and the lower cut notch casts 2 pointed shadows, pointing left. Another confirmation mark is the small notch cut in the bottom left side of the triangle casting a small shadow. This was meant to be seen during a certain time of day. Usually the best time to view monuments for shadow markers is between approx. 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. and at certain times of the year. But in this case, this particular monument is best seen for shadow markers in the afternoon sun. The sun is shining at approx. a 45 degree angle to the right of this marker. It was about 4:00 pm when photo was taken. Something I red in one of the other treasurenet threads: Don't forget the shadows, the code makers knew we are trained to ignore the shadows and they hide their most important confirmation and clues in these shadows!

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1152.JPG Marker found along trail

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1262.JPG Did some of the Jesuit Priest's believe that?, '' You shall have no other gods before me.'' Exodus 20:3 '' You shall most certainly not make alongside of me gods of silver, or gods of gold for yourselves.'' Exodus 20:23 What I was wondering about is the ' frame of mind ' the Jesuit priest's had back then in history when they entered this area of the Ancient one's. After discovering these monuments of old, I wonder what went through their minds? -- Another thing I was wondering about is why did the Jesuit's store their cut of the gold mined. Were not the Jesuit's allowed to keep 4/5 of the gold and silver mined, and the King of Spain got 1/5? --- I red many stories on how the monuments and markers sometimes lead to mines and the King's hidden 1/5 to be shipped back to Spain.

I don't remember hearing about any stories that the monuments and markers lead to any of the Jesuit Priest's personal stash of 4/5 of the gold and silver mined. [Hypothetically speaking]: If the Jesuits did have personal stashes, that they would hide their goods using their own markers and codes? -- This way not even the King's men would know where the Jesuit's 4/5 was hidden. The Jesuit's knew that the huge amount of gold they were storing in their own personal vaults would not make them rich, their was no way to spend it back then. Knowing this, then why did they still feel lead to store it? --- Did something lead the Jesuit's to stock-pile the gold and silver for the future? -- Did they believe the goods they were stock-piling would be used for good, if discovered by someone centuries later?
IMAG1951.JPG IMAG1950.JPG Prospective: Did the Jesuit Priest's have prospective? -- Regarding the gold they were searching for and their belief in God, leading to eternal life. Being with the creator through-out eternity. --- I wonder what they were thinking? -- The truth is up there

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1025.JPG New area, going back to the bear monuments, then traveling on the southeast fork of the canyon pass the basin area. Huge skyline monument boulders on bank of southeast canyon. Notice the small cut notch on the right side of the upper triangle boulder that it lines up with the 90 degree cut notch on the boulder that it is resting on. Pointer boulder on bottom right area has a cut notch on it's top also. I think they are for compass directional readings. Also, I am still searching for any { alpha #1, beta #2, omega #3 triangle corner monuments } This gets me wondering if this skyline boulder monument is possibly one of the corner monuments marking a triangle pattern?, besides the monument being directional.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The boulder forming the right side of the triangle looks like the top view of a alligator's head with it's head pointing up toward the top point of the monument. It also has a notch cut on the top of the head which would project an imaginary line from the ground through the gunshot sight on it's head to the top point of the monument. On the huge center lower boulder near bottom is a carved triangle projecting slightly out from the stone. At bottom right of this carved triangle is a small cut indentation with the shape of a triangle also. The top corner of this cut indentation triangle has the top of the triangle missing and there is a smaller lighter colored pebble placed in it's bottom right inside corner.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Could this pebble placed in the inside corner of this cut indentation triangle represent a '' cache '' where the goods are located on a triangle laid out on the ground at an Omega site? Also, the shadowed drill-hole located 45 degrees up to the left of this small pebble; could this represent a mine/cave? The animal head profile on the bottom right looks like a duck or buzzard. Notice the detailed carving of the beak and because it's beak is shaped like a buzzard's, that's what leads me to believe it is a buzzard instead of a duck. Duck means go back; and I wonder what are the habit's of the buzzard. They search for their prey flying above; could this be a ''death-trap'' warning to watch for falling boulders from above at the 'cache' site.

Attachments

• IMAG1166.JPG
    IMAG1166.JPG
    865.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part #2, Talking about the 'owl' of 'Minerva', could the reverse letter '3' be a disguised number ' 8 '? According to the information I red in the Treasurenet threads: The number ' 8 ' represents the Aztec number ' 6 '. The letter ' H ' is the alphabetical equivalent to the 8, the H is an important 'symbol' that represents a '' Tunnel ''. Biblical meaning for the number ' 8 ' is'' NEW BEGINNINGS ''. The number 8 when found in the '' last steps '' of a treasure trail means to '' double the number you have been given.'' It would also be a 'death-trap warning: Because the number ' 8 ' represents the Aztec number ' 6 '. Now generally, the number ' 6 ' is used as a 'death-trap' symbol, etc. However, in this case, we need to convert the ' 6 ' to it's alphabetical '' brother '' which gives us the letter '' F ''. The '' F '', in the latter stages of your treasure steps means '' final '' or '' final step ''.

You're going to have to the person who severed that kool-aide and I have not seem him post here in a while. When I referred to the M I was referring to the Roman number and not what you have stated above...but if that works, let me know.:icon_scratch:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Trail Rider,

Photo: Feb 24, 2013 #26 You have a lightning bolt here in this photo. Kenworthy says Lightning Bolts indicate Spanish Death Traps. " www" Look for this JAGGED PATTERN!!

Be careful out there. Barton

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that ALL natural valuables in New Spain (the Spanish territories) were considered the property of the King. The King would issue charters to different explorations groups to come here and search for the valuables.....gold, silver,and to a lesser extent, semiprecious gems. The "pay" for the explorers was that they could keep 4/5ths of their finds and separate out 1/5th for the King. That 5th was to be hiddened separately from the other finds, and in many cases, separate trails OUT were called for. Only the King's cut was allowed to travel the King's trail.

So, technically, ALL mines in the Spanish territories were the King's Mines. That was, at least, in the beginning. But, when the Jesuits started to do their own thing, they "adjusted" many signs and made some of their own that were not widely recorded. That is why Old Dog once wrote that if anyone could break the Jesuits' Codes, they could literally write their own ticket to success.

I don't recall ever reading anything that said the horse heads or full bodies were death signs. Full bodied would indicate a good trail for moving animals (with carts) and separate horse heads could stand for the Knight of a chess board. In that case, consider what the Knight's job is in a game of chess. Also, remember the moves that the Knight could legally take........forward, backward, left , or right in combinations of 1s and 2s............NEVER diagonal moves. I wonder if that last point would mean that a horse head would supersede a nearby "T" for Tobias. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread