I have a lot of real signs and ready to give a share, if any helps me

S

Serious T. Hunter

hello all, I'm a serious treasure hunter in the Middle East, being a cradle of many old civilizations, we have too many signs.
I'm ready to buy all the books, ebooks, and any kind of media that illustrate these signs with their real measures.
I have many hidden signs some for Ottoman turks, Romans, Byzantium, and Jewish ones.
and all of those are real signs sculptured on static big rocks. Anyone could guide me or sent me a web link for true sings, I'll give him/her a share and I'm serious. I'm interested much in Ottoman because I have a lot of those signs.
E-mail:
[email protected].
I have Lorenz LPX2 with frame coil, and I'd like to buy Fitzgerald's PDF-1000 also. If any have this detector ( 2nd Hand)
I'm ready to buy.
Please I waste hundreds of hours searching Internet for these kinds of books. If you're not sure about the site, don't send it to me
Best Regards

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Re: I have a lot of real signs and ready to share

Hello there. I work in reverse to a lot of t/hunters. I mentally dowse for treasures.
Given a photo, I can mentally dowse even outside the area of the photo for treasure, if it is there. I am an expert on Spanish jesuit signs and possess about 1,000 of them, although I dont think they would apply in your part of the world.
Regards max

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Re: I have a lot of real signs and ready to share

I learnt all my Jesuit treasure signs by looking down to the caches. With you, I would mentally walk around your photo until I locate it. Not interested in a bottled up cave containing manuscripts and pewter contents era bc. Location Beer Sheba Israel? Actually I feel that it was an ancient lookout. Good view from the blocked up entrance.Max

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Do as your forefathers did.........In the U.S., willows work just fine. Cut yourself a young fresh flexible forked stick as big around as your pinky finger, in the shape of a Y. First hold it like a post hole digger aiming down. Then aim it up and roll your wrists back until you fork becomes flexible like the bow. You will need a piece of the kind of metal (coins may turn up coins so a nugget is better) and hold it in you cheek. Do all of this from a high place above the location you seek. If you have the gift, you will instantly go on automatic pilot; believe me. Works best at around 10 in the morning with the sun to your back, but not a requirement to function. Keep it simple. Twisted Fork

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread