• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2,637

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Re: Is this a "Spider Rock"?

not a spider rock those were named that because they resembled a spider web. exanimo, ss

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Marc--- I right cliked the picture and e-mailed it to me and enlarged the picture.

Ok this is a map rock, just like the one I found in the cave. It tells where to look.
Turn the rock so the head of the fish is pointing down. Any other way doesn't make since. You'll see several faces and a three (possibly two three's) the top of mouth is a snake. Most of the dark holes at first looked like all the makings were raised not carved into rock.
All dark dots form a face (teddy bea,r coyote, etc.) some are oulines of human faces. Every dot is a triangle hmmmmm?? There is a big "C" or it's a "horse shoe" along the top edge is a triangle that's not complete if you look cloe you'll see on the edge is the letter "H" "C")
I'll have to get my old book out that has markings you don't see in todays books and take a look.
I'll be out of town nugget hunting till sun. Eve. So, I'll look Mon. for meaning of some.
OOPS-- Forgot When you have a triangle the is an formula you must use. then you should find a rock or something telling you where the treasure is buried.

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

P.S. at the end of the fish is 4 or 5 dots and only three little ones near edge. HMMMM
You can use the smae dot mor than once. also, on this rock there are some dots bigger and they go together.

Jacko

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm in Ok and I was wondering if anyone has seen the Rune stones down in southern OK? Could these be a map rather than Runes? Don't know a thing about such things but I find it interesting.i

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Jim-- I'd say it was a map. the two "V's" at top of rock (to me) are mountains.
If you can pull up an aerial photo of the area you found this you might be able to see the same thing, you'll have to soom in the photo's. Try Terra server.

Jacko

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500

The 2 straight lines mean d 2X the distance.
The triangle with the dot in the center mean the treasure is in the center of 3 rocks, hills,or trees that form a triangle..
Man I gotta get down to Hondo to take a better look at this.
And there appears to be 2 directional markings on the rock.
I believe that this treasure can be found using the markings on this rock if they know where it was first picked up at.

? Red

The Slider

Greenie
Oct 3, 2005
Castroville, Texas

I live in Castroville, Texas about 12 Miles East of Hondo, TX... I Talked to the owner of the museum and he said he had been there since 1985 and he hasnt heard of this rock... So Sunday im gunna head over there and double check... Are you Sure, it was THIS museum?

Chaz.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions