behold!! its a perpect treasure marks,signs and symbols..

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well,this is not a multi thread..someone here told me to post it in a right section n i do not know how to delete the old one coz i'm newly here..hope the moderator can understand me..

In made this thread to invite those treasure expert to analyze this treasure sign..and it will be useful to anybody else as a guide of there journey.negative & positive comment would be acceptable...

i really want to learn treasure sign,hope anybody there share there knowledge..there's nothing lost if you do so..

these are the treasure signs i found..and not only that there's a lot of treasure sign there & i would try my best to add it here soon will back there..

as you can see it looks like a japanese or a korean sign..
Presentation1.jpg Presentation2.jpg Presentation3.jpg Presentation4.jpg Presentation5.jpg Presentation6.jpg Presentation6.jpg Presentation8.jpg Presentation9.jpg Presentation10.jpg Presentation11.jpg Presentation12.jpg Presentation13.jpg

sabaw93

Greenie
Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is that an old rope,,, maybe it is tied with something below it,,, digg it up...

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is that an old rope,,, maybe it is tied with something below it,,, digg it up...

looks more like a cable. A "old rope" wouldn't last long under those conditions. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
W

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

we don't have time to dig,,the land owner are selfish,,i'm really sure there's something below that cble..

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cable could easily be a piece of "throw away" trash from an old dragline and I wouldn't automatically think the landowner is selfish because he doesn't want that stream screwed up and possible blocked and/or diverted by some folks digging out the area. Every mark or sign one finds does not automatically mean there's "treasure" around.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pic #12 looks to of been made by modern machinery it is too perfect in shape to of been done by a ancient person. The cable wouldnt of been there for that long either or if it was old it would show allot more rust on it. The rock does look interesting though by the markings on it.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. I see what you got right dere. Now, line it up son. Line it up.

OP
OP
W

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cable could easily be a piece of "throw away" trash from an old dragline and I wouldn't automatically think the landowner is selfish because he doesn't want that stream screwed up and possible blocked and/or diverted by some folks digging out the area. Every mark or sign one finds does not automatically mean there's "treasure" around.

sir i can prove that there's a treasure hidden in that mountain,,because two japanese wanted to buy that place,.why wud the two japanese need to buy that place that was far from civilization..

OP
OP
W

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pic #12 looks to of been made by modern machinery it is too perfect in shape to of been done by a ancient person. The cable wouldnt of been there for that long either or if it was old it would show allot more rust on it. The rock does look interesting though by the markings on it.

yes!the round mark looks very intersting,,that was on the middle of the river..that was a stolen pic..i'm affraid that anyone can caught me..every move is very carefull to avoid for being suspicious..hahaha...i need to find a compass to locate which place i should go..can you recommend me what compass to use?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holes like that are common in watersheds where you have granite creek bottoms. I find them all over the rockies, and they are produced by rocks spinning in one place in strong currents.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Wacky,
you should have stated that you were in the Philippines .. it changes the whole game, yamashitas men used signs that were copied or taken from the spanish with their own meanings attached..and that broken cable could be attached to a land mine or bomb...dont mess with it...as it was for a pinoy on Luzon, a rusty piece of wire was disturbing his footing bin a
pit he was digging...he was told not to pull on the wire, he didnt and it saved his life or at lest his arms and legs..later with careful digging they uncovered a japanese land mine attached.
Your landowner might go along with your dig, if you offer him 50% of what ever you find..its fair.and you have a partner..you will need one, because the pit will most assuradly be booby trapped..right about the water table, you will hit a concrete plug..very hardened concrete that will defy modern steel drills, if you do crack it, you have just pulled the plug on the water trap..suppied by the water table or a near by stream...many more to follow, but you cannot afford the pupms nor the fuel to run them., to pump out all the water so you can return to digging.beware..get professional help to defeat the water trap.and the bombs and the poisen ect ect, educate yourself before you decide.
oro for only the living
rangler

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: butfools despise wisdom and instruction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread