Tree Marking

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
RnR
I had a feeling about that hoodoo man..now normally a Janus Trailhead marker
is two faces one looking each way ..out of the same rock..this is two different
rocks but I would consider it a Janus..Greek god of the Gatekeeper..Jesuit Code
Marks the beginning of the Treasure Trail to the Mine. You all know by now the
Owl is the Vault for the Kings Fifth..When you go back you need close ups of the
Two rocks looking for more signs..
great find, glad we prompted your imagination, good instincts on snapping that
last pic..it made the deal..Confirmation is always the key.
Good for you.Good Luck now you owe us all the continuing story..but you CAN
skip the last chapter, for security reasons! lol
auferiously
rangler

"Always drink upstream from the herd"

OP
OP
R

racknroll

Jan 2, 2007
RANGLER & DM: i am dying to get back there......i am gonna plan on making another trip out there spring of 09 sometime....its a 2 day haul for me but well worth it....

like i said earlier when i found the marking...i had no idea really what it was but the guide was like THAT IS A TREASURE IN ITSELF...so i started reasearching and found this site...i've always loved taking pics of gnarly rocks or rocks that were interesting shaped but didn't know what i was looking at....but this site gets a person to thinking and looking.

for instance, i rode with the same guide in se utah the spring of 07....we were camped in a canyon. it was called "horse canyon". i wondered why it was called horse canyon and happened to be sitting outside the tent and looked toward one end of the canyon toward some mountains...right there on the wall was a perfect arched horse head...........i told the guide...look up there....you see that horse? he saw it but 3 other people couldn't see it. just said they saw rock........the guide was like HOW DO YOU DO THAT? I WAS CAMPED HERE FOR 3 WEEKS AND NEVER NOTICED THAT......i took a pic of the horse head to see if it could still be seen and it is.....i'll post it to see if yall see it too.....now remember this is UTAH not connected with the above tree marking, owl and indian head hoodoo.....

DSCN0805.jpg

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Up on the high plains one night, drifter wandered into ranglers camp......

RnR
Welcome RnR to my campfire,pull up a log and listen up
I am only gonna say this once..take heed son..wisdom
speaks rarely, but this is one of those times.. For you are...

One freshly minted treasure hunter born this year
Certified by proof of your perception by photos.
Guaranteed to have full blown gold fever before Spring gets here.
Hang on to your hat, wife, kids and job, they will all suffer if you don't!

Repeat in front of In laws, Employers, and John Law, it is only a hobby
It is only a hobby, it is only a hobby. it is only a hobby
Pick you partners like your life depended on it..sooner or later it will.
Dont let your alligator mouth overload you butterfly ass.

Don't give away any locations to any one..including your mother.
Be careful who you trust on this forum, or any other public site.
Don't rush in..it was in the ground for 300 years..it will wait a few more
until you get it figured out safely and professionally.

Get all your permits, permissions,and salvage agreements signed ahead of time
Store your gold as long as you want. there is no tax on gold until you sell it.
Pay your taxes, pay your dues, pay your respects,pay your share, pay your partners share too

Take notes, take pics, make back ups all your data on burned cd's and store them off site
Dont take your treasure stories to the local bar, coffee shop or the barber shop
Keep your mouth shut about only the stuff you want to keep for your own discovery

Buy all the books you can easily afford and read all winter when you can.
Don't let some jerk tell you that you cant learn this stuff, that you have to be bestowed.
Don't take advice from anyone who has tried to discredit me here on this forum and over at ALT
I speak the truth about Jesuit and Spanish Treasure Signs and Symbols, and that pissed people off!

I will help you with any signs you run across and need to know the truth about
I don't charge people to help solve these puzzles..I have divine inspiration

Now throw another piece of wood on the fire BnB..while I wane metaphysical on you a bit....

Get right with God. Most treasure sites are protected by all sorts of negative energy - unless
you are protected it will creep inside your brain and you will break out in greed and become a lier.
Get Divine Inspiration of your own, by thinking about donating a portion of your finds to the
descendants of the people who were enslaved,tortured,worked to death or murdered over the gold.

Use and develop your sense of Intuition - It will help you read signs and people.
Look for and feel the hand of fate directing you.. a collective consciousness is out there trying to right this wrong
The Treasure buried by the Jesuits and Spanish has the blood of innocent people on them.

The souls of those, killed and murdered are trapped here with this treasure.
Free them and cleanse the Gold by giving back a portion to the right people.
The rest will be yours Free and Clean to use to do good for you and your family.

IF this got too heavy too quick for you ..remember ..it is only a hobby..

Of course the REAL treasure is just being out here..and the hunt..
The journey IS the destination..learn that early.
Have fun,,it is a great adventure of a lifetime to chase these Jesuits and their ilk..
I will help you all I can, if you are a true honest treasure hunter who respects this hobby!

Remember Joseph Campbell said of the journey...we travel far and wide,
only so we can come back home to the real treasure of our lives, our wives and our family.

Now douse that fire on your way out..hit the hay early - you got a lot of work to do over the
next 20 years or so , If you can hang , that is..welcome brother, and always......
watch your back trail

auferiously*
rangler

"Have you any idea of what a man must endure who leads such a life? No, you cannot. No one can unless he lives it for himself." -- Frank James

[size=9pt]*from the 'arcane' knowledge, the forbidden knowledge as it was called back in the days of alchemy. The root word 'au' is for 'gold' - auferious, (ah-u-fair-ee-us a noun,meaning containing gold, hard rock gold ore, i.e. quartz rock with intrusions of auferious veins containing gold.
Auferiously (ah-u-fair-ee-es-lee ) an adverb, having the nature of containing gold, the predisposition to contain gold,with gold or golden intent.

MikesDiggins

Feb 12, 2007
Goldrush Area
Detector(s) used
XLT
Interesting post with good feedback. There are a lot of knowlegable people on this forum.
I do see the horse head, neck and leg and when I zoom in on the pic, with a little imagination, I see the back and rear leg.
Good luck on your search.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey rack - neat picture - i see the horse on the back wall...if it is a horse! Looks sort of sea serpent to me :)

But the front wall look interesting too. The stack of 2 or 3 lighter colored rocks sitting on it toward the right, would be good to look at closer and maybe some carvings toward the middle and slightly left of middle of the pic.

Your one hoodo that looks like a face..I know I've seen that kind of thing some place before in fact I know who posted it..but am still looking for the link. :)

DM

OP
OP
R

racknroll

Jan 2, 2007
rangler: thank you for the caution....i will take it to heart..... :wink:

DM: i see the little stack of rocks you are talking about. way cool....i didn't notice those before. that is what is good about this site. what would stacks of rocks tell us?

i hope you find the link to the other hoodoo face. i'd like to see it. i think i actually see an owl in my hoodoo face. its to the left of his nose........do any of you see it too?

hagerman

Mar 17, 2008
Oregon
I see the head, but look just to the left at the same level. I see a whole duck that looks like its just sittin on the water which makes the horse head look more to me like a goose neck.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey rack,

For me, i scan ridge lines looking for anything that just seems a little out of place, or different. Straight lines where most are curved, curved where most are straight, different colored rocks. Lumps and bumps :)

That stack of rocks may be a pointer of some sort. Because it seems slightly lighter in color that might make me think it was put there on purpose and the color is to draw the eye. Now it could be completely natural, pictures can be deceiving. There is light colored rock down below..so its a toss up whether that stack is natural or not. But never hurts to take a look! (Except when the climb is steep and dangerous!)

If up close it has signs of being man made I'd simply take a look in the direction it is pointing to see if there is another possible marker. Actually, I would take a look first, and if i saw it was pointing to other likely markers that would be a bit of potential, not conclusive, evidence it was man made. Also would check it out for carvings and perhaps even another rock or two on the ground near it, pointing the same way . You may find faces looking at the marker too. I find them a lot.

Remember..I am just tracking trails right now...starting to make a small bit of sense of some of them..but am new to all this. I can only share my current thinking from working on my first site,.for whats its worth. So far in my experience, if there is an obvious marker, there will be another around, usually with in view. Following them often leads to interesting things! (interesting to me at least)

Once i searched google images for "shaped rock" and found some interesting results. Helps to train the eye.

Thanks for the pic!

DM

OP
OP
R

racknroll

Jan 2, 2007
HAGER: OMG i see the sitting duck.........then upon closer observation i see a big X to the right of the horses face...........

DM: i got a way cool pic to post that is off in the direction the horse (or as you see it...serpent) is looking....
i just wish i was where i could sit and look at this stuff in real life....as it is i have to do it from my pictures...then it just makes me wanna sell out head west and hunt treasure!!! :'(

DSCN0662.jpg

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Anyone else see the face(s) on the face of the rocks in the middle to the left in the pic?Probably isnt anything, but they are there.Also where the head of the horse is,the head looks like it is covering up the left eye(looking at the pic) of an owl or somekind of bird.Ya never know what you might see looking at this stuff.Nice pics by the way

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Good job Hagerman
I saw the Duck but wanted to wait until someone else saw it-

RnR thanks for posting the pics.....
teaching photos come rarely and this was a good one!

It is huge and must of taken an army of men to make it stand out.
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread