YAMA$HITA TREASURE MARKS?

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Fellow treasure hunters:

Please share your opinion regarding the meaning of the carving on this stone I found already as a riprap in a water well, about 75 meters south of big a Japanese world II fox-hole which I am currently working on. I presume that the current populace in the area had inadvertently break and removed the stone from its mother boulder and used it as riprap on their water well. I am still locating for the mother boulder so I can get its original location and most important its orientation. It may be a pointer in “KANJI”,

Thanks and happy hunting.

Welfred

Attachments

• stone_01.jpg
    stone_01.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 3,659
  • stone_02.jpg
    stone_02.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,490

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Tunnel map out, i guess.............

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
it does kinda look like a mine/tunnel blueprint.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm check the anomalies on it, it appears natural. Notice the similar / parallel cleavages on the back as well as on the face.

However, always remember that while my initials are "JC" I certainly am not in his catgory.

Tropical Tramp

p.s. NO djui, not that type of cleavage, sheehs

S

serata

djui5 said:
I agree that picture posted above is a natural. But what about this finding excavated 24 ft below the ground. The item of brown stone slab has the back to back marking on it. See the carved figure and tell me what does it mean.

Attachments

• Sign1.jpg
    Sign1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Sign2.jpg
    Sign2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,850

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
serata said:
djui5 said:
I agree that picture posted above is a natural. But what about this finding excavated 24 ft below the ground. The item of brown stone slab has the back to back marking on it. See the carved figure and tell me what does it mean.

multidirectional follow-up sign

OP
OP
W

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Serata:

PROBABLE MEANING:

Jewelries, precious stones like diamond inside a box which is seven (feet, yards, meters)
away in the direction of the big/short arrow (triangle) on the other side of your stone. (Please see attached picture with the supper-imposed directional arrow on the other side.

I hope you have pictured or recorded the exact position, location and orientation of that
stone before taking it out from the site (its original position) because it is a pointer stone.

Happy hunting,

Welfred

Attachments

• index3.jpg
    index3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 934

joe

Jun 7, 2004
treasure marker ???

Attachments

• Img_1342.jpg
    Img_1342.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 993
  • Img_1342.jpg
    Img_1342.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 963
  • Heart Sultra b.JPG_a.JPG
    Heart Sultra b.JPG_a.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 909
  • Heart Sutra a.JPG_a.JPG
    Heart Sutra a.JPG_a.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 944
  • Image(586)b.JPG
    Image(586)b.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 996
OP
OP
W

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Well friends,

After some research, these are possible meaning of the signs on my stone posted above.

At any rate, these are still related to the nearby site that we are working on.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• meaning04.jpg
    meaning04.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • meaning05.jpg
    meaning05.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,378
OP
OP
W

welfred

Aug 19, 2003
Joe,

good day! just curious about the script sign similar to "e" engraved on your cement block posted above. I know you have been working with it already for sometime. What is inside that block. I can't find on available codes the exact meaning of that sign, the closer symbol that I've found is that of "poinsonous sign" and "silver sign". I hope it is not a nuclear waste.

Happy hunting.

welfred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread