Are these Japanese Treasure markings?

maddog67

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2013
Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
We where out panning for gold and just playing around the other day and ran across what the natives here are saying the Japanese made when they where here in this area. Many of the old people here say the Japanese was hiding and stayed at the falls at the end of the war. At the bottom of the falls is a small place looks like the bottom has been poured and a 6'' wide by 12'' deep round hole is beside it. At the top is a rock looks like a hook carved in it with a triangle rock beside it then on down is what looks like drilled holes two look like a 8 there is a heart shape and one hole has a three sided place in the bottom center that is about 2'' tall The small creek they say just runs into the rocks on down a ways and does not come out anywhere P1100241.JPG P1100080.JPG P1100083.JPG P1100085.JPG P1100139.JPG P1100169.JPG P1100170.JPG P1100171.JPG P1100181.JPG P1100182.JPG P1100240.JPG P1100241.JPG P1100229.JPG P1100230.JPG P1100231.JPG P1100232.JPG P1100233.JPG P1100236.JPG P1100238.JPG P1100239.JPG

vance

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 with Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THe triangle beside the rock with the hook carving must be a marker. Look for triangle of trees or boulders forming a triangle at the direction where the triangle is pointing.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
maddog667,
excuse vance he is just parroting my advice to another pinoy here a few weeks ago..he is well meaning perhaps but knows nothing about yamashita and his code...

however his code is based on the Spanish treasure code..I will help you all I can and am working with two more pinoys right now at two different locations..

1. despite what vance said, this is not a case of a dug pit~!
2. the pit is the underground stream..it suits them perfectly~! they like the death trap using water..and this one is easier..because the stream has its own natural death traps..if you dont plan well...
3.dont enter during the wet season..it will perhaps raise the level of the stream and trap you in a vanishing air pocket and you can die a horrible death.
4.the figure 8 means cache in spanish code
5 other drill holes can give you the depth...
6.they used concrete in almost every case of hiding the goodies..a special hardened cement that is almost impossible to break..there is a solution..let me know if that is the case...
7.ask the pinoys there if anyone knows the number of Japanese soldiers who where there at the end of the war..because most were chased to northern Luzon by MacArthur's return...the number of men, if it was a pit, could tell how deep the pit might be..also the number of men might tell you how much goodies were involved..
8.dont enter the underground steam alone or in the wet season
9.there will be additional death traps installed in this underground steam...boulder fall traps..perhaps even landmine
so don't pull on any wires you see along the way..if possible hey will have blocked off an area about 20 feet or so underground..and perhaps with hardened concrete..it will take specialty drills to penetrate it, and a substance to use
to break it..let me know your progress, I will help you alll I can, as I am with two other pinoys at two other locations in the phils- use extreme caution and good luck
oro for the informed
rangler

YamashitasTreasure

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2014
Luzon
Detector(s) used
Mind Only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
READ THIS

We where out panning for gold and just playing around the other day and ran across what the natives here are saying the Japanese made when they where here in this area. Many of the old people here say the Japanese was hiding and stayed at the falls at the end of the war. At the bottom of the falls is a small place looks like the bottom has been poured and a 6'' wide by 12'' deep round hole is beside it. At the top is a rock looks like a hook carved in it with a triangle rock beside it then on down is what looks like drilled holes two look like a 8 there is a heart shape and one hole has a three sided place in the bottom center that is about 2'' tall The small creek they say just runs into the rocks on down a ways and does not come out anywhere View attachment 793436 View attachment 793437 View attachment 793440 View attachment 793441 View attachment 793442 View attachment 793443 View attachment 793446 View attachment 793447 View attachment 793449 View attachment 793450 View attachment 793451 View attachment 793436 View attachment 793452 View attachment 793454 View attachment 793456 View attachment 793457 View attachment 793458 View attachment 793459 View attachment 793460 View attachment 793461

Hi Sir,

Where's this area? I hope i can help you on that project.

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have these kind of would be Stone Signs also in my area Maddog67. but sad to say ITS NATURAL ROCKS FORMATION. Here are the possible Stone Signs in my area for you Bros Analysis and Comments! Thank you

Attachments

• S.s 4 shapeX.jpg
    S.s 4 shapeX.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these marks mean basic grave place. and they have to belong to either roma empire or middle east culture.

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Maddog67,

There's only one way to find out if this is really a treasure site. As the old folks in the are has told you that Japanese soldiers stayed in this area. Use are ground resistivity meter to survey the whole place. In just less than an hour you will know if there are treasure deposits in this area.

Gold_miner ( aka Vicrocs )

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Maddog67,

Use a ground resistivity meter to survey the whole place. In just less than an hour you will know if there are treasure deposits in this area.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maddog67,

There's only one way to find out if this is really a treasure site. As the old folks in the are has told you that Japanese soldiers stayed in this area. Use are ground resistivity meter to survey the whole place. In just less than an hour you will know if there are treasure deposits in this area.

sir gold miner. you forgot to say that there is a fee for your scanning services. you should include that in your plugging. i wonder how in all these years, you are preaching that your method of scanning is so effective and yet you cannot give proof of any recovery.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLEASE TELL US in the most categorical terms if you have already recovered a japanese looted treasure in the philippines. say yes if you have already recovered. if you answer is yes, why are you still scanning today and be contended with scanning for others for a loose change? what is your reason why you are still so desperate in convincing others to scan their area so you can earn your keep

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i declare in categorical terms that i have not recovered anything yet. yet i am honest and i am not pretending. i dont convince others also

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread