3 human skeleton

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a sign you're digging with something bigger than a trowel.

OP
OP
M

Mary96

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx for th reply Charlie....good to know that smthing awaits us...my dads been in treasure hunting for zoo many years...we do have sooo many possible Japanese treasure sites...jet need financial support....so this stone at 30 ft does mean smthingg... Our explorer said deposit may be foundat 34 to 36ft....how true could this be....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gosh. You must have the only plot in the Philippines not loaded with silver to get that deep and not at least have found a large plate or bar. We see three a day striking much better.

I need financial support myself. I'm looking for treasure left by the fleeing British in 1779. Send cash or checks to me via www.cantcheatanhonestman.com

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30 feet?? what kind of excavation you got going on... You all digging out a basement for a sky scraper? If you are serious then it is probably some ancient stuff.

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mary96 I am moving your post to treasure-marks-signs.
This is the What is it section where items are posted for Identification.
Please do not post any pictures of human remains nor may you solicit other members for funds.
Please read our rules and enjoy the site.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnx for th reply Charlie....good to know that smthing awaits us...my dads been in treasure hunting for zoo many years...we do have sooo many possible Japanese treasure sites...jet need financial support....so this stone at 30 ft does mean smthingg... Our explorer said deposit may be foundat 34 to 36ft....how true could this be....

Twenty years ago I was contacted by a friend to invest and every year they needed more funds.I was glad I didn't invest.
Tom

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sounds like the ingredients to a typical treasure story with the diggers being killed (to control knowledge of the location) and their bodies buried above the 'real' treasure. And the part about the target being buried at the 30+ foot level makes me.......yawn... with the thought: 'Here we go again'.
Don.....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they are digging in the Philippines, wouldn't 30 feet put them BELOW the water table??

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
geesh real skeletons? I thought she meant carvings.

Oh, you need financial support??? Try coilygirl, I hear she's loaded

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
geesh real skeletons? I thought she meant carvings.

Oh, you need financial support??? Try coilygirl, I hear she's loaded
Please refrain from commenting on Coilygirl's drinking habits.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
she's gonna get you. She's more dangerous than a squatch

Ogie

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mary96,

Before digging you have to ask for someone who has a treasure scanner to check if there is a deposit or not, its just a waste of time and resources if without knowing what is beneath. You might be digging a grave yard.
Give your contact number I will be going home next year 2013 and I am bringing a scanner with me. Anyway, I am from Northern Luzon...

regards

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mary96,

Before digging you have to ask for someone who has a treasure scanner to check if there is a deposit or not, its just a waste of time and resources if without knowing what is beneath. You might be digging a grave yard.
Give your contact number I will be going home next year 2013 and I am bringing a scanner with me. Anyway, I am from Northern Luzon...

regards

My Daddy visited Luzon back in the early 1940s. He was on a prepaid trip there. 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread