jacko, what do ya think?

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• rock 005X.jpg
    rock 005X.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 851

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher-- Does the area you found this in have some tall rcok ledges??? From what I see everything in white has some typ e of face. there is a 7, heart 3 several triangles (dots which make in to a face). I just got home from looking for gold. found one piece and it weighs .6 grams. Just big enough for an earring.

I'll write more tomorrow, it's late. You've got a lot going on there. that rock is important, it took some one a long time to do everything on it.

P.S. hope you remember where ya found it.

Jacko

OP
OP
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jacko
glad ya found the nugget. yes i know were i found this rock. its a point in an almost perfect 60 deg. triangle with 2 hill tops.
no tall rock ledges were i found it. it was buried face down. the only reason i found it i was cleaning rocks out of my goat pen & dug it up. i have more pics(different angles of the rock) if ya want to see them.
searcher

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher-- there are some markings on the sides also. I have been busy, and I'll try to look more at the pic today. I have things written down but, have put them on computer yet.

Jacko

OP
OP
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a couple more pics...
searcher

Attachments

• rock 004X.jpg
    rock 004X.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 791
  • rock 006X.jpg
    rock 006X.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 784

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher-- The other pictures didn't help as much as the first one. The rock (the way I see it) is like an aerial photo, showing where the important signs are and treasure.
Make a mold, out of kids clay and maybe you'll see more as the color will all be the same. There should be ravines and hills just like the rock someplace. Make a drawing or use the clay when hard and try to find one of the larger markers and start from there. Some where there'll be a "U" or "V" cut out of the hill side or rocks showing the opening to site. (should be).Go to the tallest hill or area and look around, you might be able to see some of the things in the rock. Go when there are no clouds and look for shadows, birds arrows, etc. Don't take the rock with you, you may lose it take the clay or map tha you make of it. Good Luck

Jacko P.S. I don't know what all the signs mean, I am learning, but am able to see beyond my nose.

OP
OP
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks jacko
i've done kinda what you said. i made a positive sand cast of the rock. thats what i carry with me. i'm still doing a lot of foot work. finding more things(signs). the problem is, this area is building up really fast. alot of the people are dozing hill sides for home sites,
making roads... etc. i need to do this as fast as i can, or i think the signs will be lost!
thanks for all the help. if you have any more ideas let me know. searcher

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
SEARCHER--- Start taking pictures of everything, you think might be worth while--- If in doubt take a pic. you can't go wrong. then put each area in a seperate folder. this may sound dumb, but the area in Huachuca mtns. there's and side of a hill that was dug out and there are faces and a traingle still visable, threw the camera.

Jacko

maxxChina

Greenie
May 11, 2005
Besides the obvious (and already mentioned).
better to see things that arent there than not see things that are. (regarding markings...)
Vicky, China

Attachments

• USA 1.JPG
    USA 1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 583
  • USA 2.JPG
    USA 2.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 578
OP
OP
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy and welcome vicki!!!
thanks for the ideas.
"better to see things that arent there than not see things that are. (regarding markings...)" i agree completely!!!!!
searcher

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread