What do you guys make of this?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres another owl.the left ear points to the sweet spot, this owl is very large,so the sweet spot is farther away.(l learned that from dsty theory)on the size of the stone has a relationship with distance in some set ups.it also points in a north heading.theres a lot of worked stones in this area, but I have learned to trust the owl when he is on point. View attachment 883674 View attachment 883674

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
heres another owl.the left ear points to the sweet spot, this owl is very large,so the sweet spot is farther away.(l learned that from dsty theory)on the size of the stone has a relationship with distance in some set ups.it also points in a north heading.theres a lot of worked stones in this area, but I have learned to trust the owl when he is on point. View attachment 883674 View attachment 883674

Dog you post some interesting stuff man, you must seriously live in a "Rock Wonderland"! How did you come up with that directional heading there, and would you mind outlining the owl? I'm a rook and don't see it! Looks more like a heart to me...

Also, when I zoom in it looks like a mans face on the rock immediately to the left of, and partially in the shadow of, your owl there...

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
bird or turtle?

Drill hole initially caught my eye. As I was taking pictures I came around the side of it and this thing jumped out at me. I've walked by it a number of times and not noticed it, then boom it slapped me right in the eye! Thought it looked like a turtle when I took the pics, now after looking at them I think it looks like a bird. Which may make sense considering the site I am working...What do you guys think??

photo-5 copy.JPG photo-6.JPG photo-7.JPG photo-5 marked.jpg

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
more owls...I think

Came across these as well, look to me like two more owls. I'm not sure what the third is, but it doesn't seem natural. Particularly when I put my hands on it.

photo-8.JPG IMG_1300.jpg photo-9.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your best to view this owl at a distance,its beak is a diamond up close. I belive there is a portal real close ,tunnel,vault, mine,chamber. the left ear points to the vent plug for the chamber or safe easiest way in. when I pop the vent plug, ill post some photos. I trust the owl when he is on point like this. its ok if you don't see it payne. this who,e hillside is full of stone and wood signs, you have to filter thru it, to get to the X spot. just my green horn way of working the signs. View attachment 885629

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
your best to view this owl at a distance,its beak is a diamond up close. I belive there is a portal real close ,tunnel,vault, mine,chamber. the left ear points to the vent plug for the chamber or safe easiest way in. when I pop the vent plug, ill post some photos. I trust the owl when he is on point like this. its ok if you don't see it payne. this who,e hillside is full of stone and wood signs, you have to filter thru it, to get to the X spot. just my green horn way of working the signs. View attachment 885629

Well, I'll take that as a plus...I was looking at it thinking the raised area must be the face. I'm picking it up Dog, give me a decade or two and I may be dangerous! lol

I've not seen many designed like that in pictures. Is it common for them to have accentuated the face like that? Also, is it common to owls in the field that are not symmetrical (or very close to being symmetrical)?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
well you can dis the experts all you want, i am no expert in that sense, but I can tell you that "heads would roll" if any jessie would place a number 7 in the field meaning gold..not done the "pain of spain" rule of the kind meant that codemakers and jessies fell under the certain death law if the f*cked up the marks and signs. try to remember that because that is one of the "weak" points that I used to break their code.
Now I want to tell you that your instincts about them trying to tell the kings men what was used to pay the tax..mainly because the volume would be huge if they used silver to pay the, tax, causing logistical problems for the kings men if they showed ed up with a few mules to haul some gold bars out of the outback..as opposed to a wagon and some ox to haul the bulky silver all the way to a shipping port- put those bits of data WOULD NEVER BE IN THE CLEAR~!
Like the example on this thread..when a compass point or an omega [and only at the omega] says 52* - there is your "7" meaning gold senior...there and no where else will you find that- any repeat any number 7 readable [not hidden or coded is the CAMP SITE~! ..take this as the truth, not from an expert but from a true trackers who has broken the code~!!
Kenworthy was considered a expert but he was constrained by his treasure hunting buddies NOT tell all..so that is why he did not go into identifying the elements and decoding same to find the omega then to the omega to decode the dig spot, most everything else that I have found in the field, he was correct, well except for his pic of the Indian face in the Supers.,he did not photo the face in the early afternoon and see that this face was actually an JANUS monument~!! but that is very small thing compared to the data he shared gleaned from the archives of Seville and elsewhere.

OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
new info

Hello Gents

Been a busy year for me so haven't had much time in the woods. Settling down now though, and have gotten back out there to work my site. Have some new info i wanted to run by you guys, and without further ado…

Left off with the bird/turtle with the open mouth in post #23. If you get on its level and look through the mouth it looks directly at this:

IMG_2125.JPG
Not the best pic I've ever taken, but it is a VERY large turtle head. To give you an idea, I'd say its easily 10-12' tall. In addition, on this head is this:

bt4.JPG
In the spot where the eye would be is the owl on its side. This is not carved in, but protruding. As well as this:

bt2.JPG
7.JPG
Looking at the pic of the whole head, if you look down and to the right of the owl eye this is in the area that is whited out from the sunlight. In the right light the "V" type marking jumps off the rock. Being on its side I am feeling like it is telling me that what I'm looking for is down below, but I could be completely off base with that.

On the other side of the head is this:
photo-3.jpg
I feel like I have seen something like this before, maybe posted by Gollum. I can't find what i had written down about it, but I feel like it had something to do with distance.

I have also been trying to take Dsty's advice and have been trying to define the yard, shape, etc. I have been exploring the area due west of what I call the "heart stone" (from post #1) out to the 1 cordel mark to no avail. I plan to continue that line out to the 2 cordel mark, but any further than that and I'm going to be pushing the edge of the area I am able to search within. I have a few questions about that, I am going to pot them in his "Hand Dug Holes' thread though.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, and thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

payne

Sep 24, 2013
I found a picture of the big turtle head from further out:
turtle head further out.jpg

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
The marker you posted nov, 07 2014 Is a corner marker and from all indications sits in the NW corner of your site, the random carvings is possibly a yard, the drill hole should indicate go to the top of the hill and you should find an old hand dug hole in the direction as indicated by the mouth to the bottom of the drill hole, the bottom of the drill hole may a have a symbol in it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions